It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Wanna Take A Ride?"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Druscilla, a ufo thread wouldn't be complete unless you pop in and play devil's advocate...your consistency never ceases to amaze me...

secret that Communications of all levels within any security domain are seeded with Red Herrings

edit on 7/13/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

You should start your own thread...seems like your trying to take over this one...

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by misschareesee

It could very well be the case.

Have you attempted FIOA on the actual telex, or the NORAD and AWAC data? or just the information directly involving you as part of the investigation involving this Telex but not the Telex itself?

The Telex itself may have been Red Herring. Getting hands and eyes on the Telex plus corresponding/referenced data from NORAD and AWAC would be the telling, if there actually was any NORAD and AWAC tracking.

Additionally, Russia would have certainly tracked any anomalous hits in its airspace, especially Moscow, if not also any anomalous clusters of objects setting up a parking orbit from extra-solar origins unknown, using their own space/missile tracking systems. Getting logs of that information after the fall and restructuring of old USSR is akin to a dream, but, worth a try nonetheless.
If the information is still there, on record, Russia might even be more forthcoming with it than U.S. if only to be bit of a nuisance to the U.S. since it's old stuff inherited from a country that in a way no longer exists.

reply to post by shells4u

It's important to look at every possibility and attempt corroboration of information.
I see no one else offering an alternative.
Alternatives are important, even if they're 'unpopular'.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Thats a good question, as actually Ufologist Greenwood and I submitted an FOIA request for the telex. We did recieve an answer back saying something like, they just didn't have it to give, and to try back with an appeal, something like that, I would have to dig in my paperwork for that response; such an important one, and I don't readily have it on hand.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Heres another vey intriguing item: George Knapp went to Russia back in the earliest 1990's, and came back with a 'boatload' of paper intel on ufos from there. One night, a couple or so years back, I called into Coast when he was on, and asked if he still had those, and ever had them translated, and answer was yes and no.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by misschareesee

I finally came back today to examine the docs that you provided, only to find that you had deleted them.
I am a bit disappointed. I was really looking forward to really getting into the info here on the ground floor.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I hope you didn't take my post as a negative on your behalf...anything but...I tend to have a dry humor that gets misunderstood...and yes I agree its important that there is both sides to a story and questions that need to be asked and possibilities to be discussed...

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

This is one the most interesting threads on UFOs I've seen to date. I'm a total skeptic
and will return most likely skeptical after reading the other replys and catching up.
For now, a well deserved SnF is the most I can offer along with a

WELL DONE

edit on 13-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I know, misschareesee, you've never claimed the telex was real or not real. That's one way that I know you are a good thinker and a good person.

We know pretty much without a doubt, that the communication existed. So that basically leaves two choices. When I vet it on the "was it a security leak operation" question, I do come up with what I think is a good question, one that I wonder if anyone can answer:

If these are top secret communications of the highest sort, is there a way to remove or amend the report so that no future General(s) or some such might look at it and think it was a real report? Probably so, in that case, one would think, but, how? The implications of screwing that up are potentially rather serious. To wit:

New York Times, Feb 15 2063

"President Azuki Hyundai's (hey we've come a long way in the last 50 years and he was 1st generation born here, okay?) troubled campaign for a second term took a dramatic turn today as the peoples and press of virtually all nations applauded his awe-inspiring announcement that, 'We have proof of intelligent, extraterrestrial life. We are not alone.' "

While I always feel for the intense scrutiny and diabolical intimidation you experienced, I also see a bright side: This experience brought you into the life of some pretty fascinating thinkers and personalities in ufologia. They enjoyed you, as you obviously did them, and you seem to have had many fascinating conversations.

edit on 13-7-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I really love how innocent she was about the whole thing. Or do I mean guilty ?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by The GUT

And I really love you, randyvs. Er, I mean in a mano y mano kind o' way of course.

Sorry I haven't said 'hello' since I've been back...but you are the rare one whose ear I would bend...and I hate to do that to my friends. Ya' know?

You're lookin' great though I might add. Haven't aged a bit!

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

I know you jest, and I think you are making a ha-ha as in "is she a Snowden?" I think. Right?

Here's what I think about that. When I took my oath to the Constitution, I took it with all of us in mind and in the spirit it was written in.

If we actually did have evidence of unidentified craft entering from outside of earth's atmosphere, why should some bureaucrats have the right to keep it a secret--ultimately hoping to use it to retain war-state powers instead of using it to unify human-kind? I don't know if I could keep that from the people I love.

Not all whistleblowers are heroes, sure, but some whistleblowers are heroic.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

I'm asking a serious question here. Do you really believe this nonsense?

There is no alien presence there is no outside influence from other world beings. There is absolutely zero evidence.

Humans have some real serious issues ahead if we don't want to end up like the millions of other inhabitants of this planet throughout it's very long history. It really does not speak well of our chances when we engage in this kind of deluded thinking.

I listened to part of the interview. She don't remember much of what was in the paper. she don't remember when she got it. But it sure was weird. This is not what you build a future on folks.

And hey southpaw, that story is great. You got a real imagination. But God help us if anyone takes this at face value. These stories are nothing but fantasy. If not there would surely be some kind of evidence to support it. And there is none.

I am saying that not only you but all of us will go to their grave never experiencing any form of alien intervention, revelation or even any conformation of existence.

I think the one thing that this tells us is that mankind has not really got much beyond sitting around the campfire making up stories about why we are here.

And before you say, "You don't know what's going on. You have no idea what those in control are up to." Give me some real proof. I'm prediction you won't. And why? Because you can't.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by misschareesee

Heres another vey intriguing item: George Knapp went to Russia back in the earliest 1990's, and came back with a 'boatload' of paper intel on ufos from there. One night, a couple or so years back, I called into Coast when he was on, and asked if he still had those, and ever had them translated, and answer was yes and no.

I think that man needs to be poked at to scan those documents into the public domain, if only as jpg files, before they're lost forever.
Preferably, there's tons of powerful OCR (Optical Character Recognition) software packages for scanners that will scan optical documents into a digital .*.doc file, or *.pdf.
From there, with a *.doc file, or *.pdf, depending on what output option is chosen, it's just a matter of running it through any translation software you desire if you don't read Russian.

I mention this as it's a pretty important feature and logical process that many people don't know about who could benefit from knowing such as G. Knapp.
There's still some work in scanning docs, and then there's the busy work of doing translation, but that's just time and effort as opposed to the technical and knowledge based hurdle of not knowing Russian.

Hopefully someone in the ATS readership might benefit from this with other documents, or might know someone who can, and will now pass the information along.

Anyone want to go poke at Knapp with this?
He won't have to worry about finding and paying for a translator anymore, and can prolly hire anyone, even a school kid intern to scan Soviet docs into folders specific each doc all day until they're all done.

With OCR, some programs will offer dual output into both jpg, tiff, bmp, or whatever image file of the scan if preferable while also outputting the doc, pdf, or whichever editable document output is chosen so that one doesn't have to scan twice to get RAW copy and OCR file.

Originally posted by shells4u

I hope you didn't take my post as a negative on your behalf...anything but...I tend to have a dry humor that gets misunderstood...and yes I agree its important that there is both sides to a story and questions that need to be asked and possibilities to be discussed...

No worries.

edit on 13-7-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Sure, why don't you c'mon up and see me sometime.

www.youtube.com...

By the way,,, What beautiful diamonds. www.youtube.com...

3rd Line.
edit on 14-7-2013 by Wildmanimal because: Fix Link

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I know you jest, and I think you are making a ha-ha as in "is she a Snowden?" I think. Right?

She was actually so innocent, to just how serious, followed by ruthless her situation might have been.
But even her obvious guilt wasn't taken that seriously by anyone. That says a bunch about the actual
gravity involved in this particular situation.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

And i stated this quite evidently.

If you didn't release it, someone else would of. That could of been the case or not. But the point is they gave you this cracker. With minor information on it. To do with as you please. What do you think they were expecting to happen? Even if you reached higher levels of intelligence. You would still be a pawn no matter what. All humans drafted are slaves. Thats pretty much it lol. Why do you think so many of these whistle blowers are have PTSD, spill beans. But the beans are covered in doo doo. Because they know that what they know is minor. And if they said anything really serious they would be in danger 100%.

she's a good person. But thats why you get drafted. To be become useful to them. Not to be rewarded.
These groups of people give sometimes. Cannot neglect the good they do. But holding us back us clearly
creating tention. As well as putting us in danger. All of us.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme

I finally came back today to examine the docs that you provided, only to find that you had deleted them.
I am a bit disappointed. I was really looking forward to really getting into the info here on the ground floor.

Yeah, what happened? And why is everyone else in the thread continuing on as if nothing has happened.

What is up?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Hi misschareesee,
I finally got round to listening to the interview, (interesting to say the least)..Anyway, I was wondering if you could clarify something for me, dont know, maybe i missed something, but you said that the memo stated they Tracked the Objects coming in from "outside our Solar system"..So i guess my questions are...How could they track something from such a distance away. Do you know what they used to Track the Objects..or was the "outside the Solar system" part maybe a Mistake on your part. ???

Thanks..S

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
posting

for

further reading and listening

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join