It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Wanna Take A Ride?"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
That was a famous saying, from the old days of the Art Bell CoastToCoastAM. It was asking, I interpreted, if you were ready to go through the looking glass and down the rabbit hole.
I went through the looking glass and down thee rabbit hole. Back when I was in the AF, (early in the Reagan Administration) I came into unauthorized possession of a ufo document, who's authenticity remains a mystery. I began to spill about it here, www.abovetopsecret.com...
but this seemed not appropriate.
Well, back in early 2010, (Feb) longtime ufo'er Don Ecker, formerly over UFO Magazine, who (had and has) his own internet radio show, ( Dark Matters ) did a interview with me. It's fairly long. It fills in all the details, not filled in here, this forum. More than you want!
www.dqrm.com... (it should show, under '2010 downloads') and scroll all the way down to the very bottom, where you'l see ma name, simone mendez (-no- relation to one Bernard, of the Mars Jump Program) (I think,..) and merely click on that, so an audio popup will,,,,,,popup.
PLEASE read before (IF) you give a listen:
Prior to onair, I was not clear on what we would discuss (or) rehashing my conspiracy experience, (hence my rocky start of reticence,) (my cold feet was genuine, too,) and not only that, but the audio between him and I was TERRIBLE, between the phone lines. He sounded a million miles away, a tiny tiny voice, and I spent the whole show nearly guessing, what they were saying to me.
Make sure to give a listen to one of the coolest "bumper" songs I have ever heard. It begins, "In the desert, far from the city,.." somewhere in the midle of the show, after some ads, I think.

There I go, I have jumped off this cliff. This is my unprecedented first here, on ATS. The unknown awaits me,
I guess,.............

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
For ease of access for other members here:

MP3

I havnt listened through yet but more than likely will later today.
Thank you for sharing this with us, I read your brief synopsis on the other thread and look forward to filling in all the details.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Thank you for providing that mp3 link, makes things easier. I'm an old unsavvy interwebser.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

edit on 13-7-2013 by misschareesee because: I changed my mind. Thats all.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
listening to the mp3 just now...

..can't help but think of Bill Cooper just now.. worked in various intel, saw 'stuff' ..came to the conclusion he was given (dis)info to pump out to others?

a problem here is for those who've actually seen or experienced things.. we'll never accept the standard answers for these fields of study (i can't help but feel we are intentionally 20-30+ years behind the curve..)

thanks for posting.. S&F (still listening)

/images saved to hard-drive

edit on 13-7-2013 by UNIT76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by misschareesee

Well this is surely something fairly uncommon to ATS. A member makes a claim and then actually follows through with the backing evidence, instead of just disappearing into schnitzel-ville.

Not saying that I didnt believe you to begin with, you seemed very genuine in your story, and I was inclined to believe from the start.

Thank you for being very prompt in your posts here, I look forward to the rest.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

edit on 13-7-2013 by misschareesee because: Why did I do this? Bored.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

edit on 13-7-2013 by misschareesee because: I think this is just too complicated for most.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
misschareesee, otherwise known as Simone, has a heckuva story. There is no doubt that she recieved said documents and was subjected to a ton of trauma and interest from the intel boys.

She has also known--and been respected by--many of our more interesting ufologists. In addition, she has a very, imo, great grasp on the UFO enigma and government shenanigans.

Hugs, Simone!

ETA: With all the irrefutable documentation surrounding the OP's experience, I see no reason this thread should be in the Gray Area. It, imo, definitely belongs in the UFO forum.

edit on 13-7-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Thank you --friend-- , well I guess I am used to my relegated place by ufology in general, in the grey area of interloperville. Thats how I feel, anyway. I'm just not a charismatic squeeky wheel. Hugs.

edit on 13-7-2013 by misschareesee because: z

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

edit on 13-7-2013 by misschareesee because: What for. What.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
So what aliens did you encounter, the greys or the skin walkers?

Most people delt with Greys and still do till this day. Considering that the masonic order worships them.

Why were UFOS not disclosed for so long? Because there will be a planned invasion. And the government will be fully against them during this process.

People will be confused and have to *choose* a side. Those that choose the government will have a chance to be taken underground, chipped and live in a jail cell for the rest of your life.

Or you can stay on the surface and burn, get harvested, die in natural disasters, Man slaughter caused by pannicing humans.

Yup. Plenty of reasons why we wouldn't want this information out. We also wouldn't want the information out that not only are we working with aliens. We are fighting them too. Actually most humans in the military even the ones who are aware of this are dis-infoed. As people have mentioned around here and there. Its true.

Why? Because we are dealing with a cult here. That worships Ancient babylonian death gods. WHOM are aliens.

The greys and the reptillians are cousins, the difference is in genetics. One was immune to the Avian Virus and thus remained reptillian like. Well the others suffered from heavy genetic losses. These 2 *species* are not 2 species but rather one in the same. They are not slaves created to benifit the reptillians tho they are compulsive liars and would like you to believe that's what it is. But nope. Thats why the greys are so pissed off at us Specifically. Its like the reptillians is big daddy sitting here to watch his son beat up another boy without any complications.

Its basically the same thing. Thats why they are so abusive towards us... because we basically screwed their species up for good.

We actually have their leaders... leading us.... believe it or not. lol. Those reptillians are royals. AKA the non affected by Avians. Able to shapeshift into human like beings. This is what a Pleiadian is. Pleiadians do not look human they are simply shapeshifted.... And many cases there are nordics and greys on the same ship during a recounting alien abduction.

So this is why aliens hide, Why everything is classified. They are simply trying to hide the truth so that the story unfolds the way they want so it looks like exactly what it looks like. An alien invasion. So than what do you do? trust the government. Sad part is. The government is controlled by the aliens invading.

Some people may have heard of a major false flag event hushed hushed around within the military ufo scene. This is what the truth of the matter is. There will be no use of project blue beam. Only to transmit the voice of God during the Invasion. Thats it. Nothing else. And the message is this * Your planet is experiencing a cataklysm, come with us or you will die*

This is where the use of machine for project blue beam will go to. On their carriers and broadcasted to any invasion zone. Which will be ALL major cities.

The aliens will try to win you over. There will be events where the earth will be danger a series of times. They will claim to be helping us. In order to harvest more humans during the invasion. As i said humans must choose where to go. Either with the government. The aliens. Linger on the surface till death. Or Yahweh.

Sad times for humanity. but the Pheonix will rise and cause rejuvinating flames to sorch the earth. Followed by a great replanting and reshaping of the planet into its new form for the next wheels cycle. Till this starts all over again.

Welcome to the rapture/apocalypse/end of days.

edit on 13-7-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Interesting things you have to say. I have no recollection of interacting with beings. What happened to me, reminds me of the premise of Ufologist Grant Camaron's latest book. He said that --flawed-- people like Bob Lazar were given info to put out, so that info can be out, but people will not know exactly how securely to stand on it. Some kind of black op psyop game afoot.
I think I am doing this mostly, Cryptic, as a neah neah, as smallish as that might sound. And also, mostly, (if I can again), as an anti PTB act.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Can you describe what a skinwalker is/does?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

What you posted here is simply another peice to the puzzle. Showing us what we wanted to know. The fact of the matter is If they didn't want this information out at all. Something would of happened to you.

Just common sense. These people are all about revenge. And you take into account the blood ritual sacrifises they do ( speaking about the people issuing the orders to the soldiers not the civilian soldiers themsleves) Its these kinds of people that a giving guiedlines on what can be crossed out on that paper or not.

What can be said and what cannot. And also what new info will be leaked to further their agenda.

If you were spread something detrimental to such plans. Weither they *stop* you or not is not the issue.
They would simply On star a car you into a tree or something. Just because.

But nope. what you have leaked is exactly what they would expect and want to be leaked. Not saying your an operative for such but these types of people. Give hints of UFO here UFO there.
The real secret stuff. Is that Aliens are WORKING with the government. Now this is not completely over the border cut your head off. Because it could simply mean to the public is we have a galatic ally. A good image they would want because it still goes along with the confusion without releasing any truth.

If people knew that these beings were enslaving the humans. And forcing them to false flag terrorist attacks on ourselves. Then the whole image of the savior alien is sullied. And the 3 way war will never happen.
Prophecy will be ruined. And the curse will be lifted.

This is exactly what they don't want. They want total revenge. Total greed total everything.

They want to bring you to your knees physically. And drain you spiritually devoid of all hope.
They want to be your gods but only wish to take your children. And they have done nothing but crack the earth. Causing all kinds of havok just to kill US. They will fly a ship into a volcano Regardless of the conciquences to LIFE around the area. Just to get their revenge.

These beings are lowly of the low. This is why we refer to such darkness, not visual darkness. But metaphorically speaking. They wish to overcast themselves LIKE a shadow. Tho they themselves are not. They wish lol. Actually part of the reason why they are here is to dig up our accension chambers in order for their species to reach DARK MODE.

Skin walkers.

Now greys lack this abilty all together. Reptillians can glow and crap but they cannot teleport fully shapeshift. and Leap 40 feet in the air and dash at unaturral speeds. They are also not impervious to bullets unlike the *skin walkers*

These 2 beings are at war. And you will see many references to Lions killing Snakes. These skin walkers choose forms of wolves or black lions. This is why people see warewolf like creatures dashing about.

Since we live in new babylon, many people have forgotten what the gods of old are. So when these things visit you. And you disrespect it. Its no different than reading ancient scrolls on such beings and reading stories of people doing such things to the entities. And being punished later for it.

So whats up with cattle mutiliations?

Well sometimes its these Lion beings doing it. Because of a farmer who saw one. Decides shooting it is a good idea. Calling it a bunch of nasty names. then reading the bible to tell it to go away.
These are not *spirits* you cannot cast them away with the name Jesus. if it leaves you alone it leaves you alone because it does not wish to torture you.

There are many people who post on here who over exadurate when they meet these beings. They do not understand how something seething black can be so mysterious and make them border on * is this being molevolent? or benevolent?.... but it looked and FELT evil* Well sorry but it dosnt always give these appearences to everywhere. Nore does it show red glowing eyes to everyone.

But anyways. What is a skin walker? Well its a being made of highly condensed matter that has reached *multi dimensonal states* in which it is black matter and black energy. Since black matter and energy is the source of all matter, Many things can be extracted from these capsules to preform feats of *magic* AKA teleporting and what not.

You can only reach this stage by activating the black matter and energy in a localized area, Programming it with a computer to redefine the matter as scentient energy. Voyla. Reborn but you are still you. Just you are consious black matter or energy. And this is what the chambers of accension do. And why they want them.
It was the first reason why they were here. To steal our immortality. Now they are simply here for revenge more over than Immortality.

Heres just a couple clues for you guys.

For more information On the Acension Chambers Hints here.

www.sofiatopia.org...

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I really enjoyed that interview. Never heard any earlier ones, but this was good. As far I can see, they bullied you and gave you Post Traumatic Stress syndrome, and that whole session was hard to listen to you recount even after the many years, just made my hair stand on end.

Also as an experiencer, with family involved, and surveillance, won't go into all here and will be very concise, but have been quite suspicious of my own surgery, it was considered major surgery and on top of the alarming procedure, was told that they were going to use a memory drug, they were testing it, so that i would forget everything related to the surgery. Now, you do, the spinal tap does put you to sleep. Before surgery I said, NO! I don't give permission for this, and was told I was in good hands, do don't know what happened actually. But your ordeal raised that question again for me.

Having your name brought up in an article about Cheney, was this something he said directly in it, because its as if they all knew your case and your name was code for real proof, perhaps, and they must know you also had sightings.

I would call him annanuki. Not pleaidians, but him. i consider the hybrids here to be royal zeta reticuli.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I mean no disrespect in asking this, but, is there any chance you were fed an intelligence Red Herring as a loyalty test? Even unintentionally by your coworker?

It's not too big a secret that Communications of all levels within any security domain are seeded with Red Herrings as a layer of security in sniffing out leaks and spies.

Hacking computers for information is harder than hacking humans. The human element in any security domain thus requires testing and challenge.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

It could very well be the case.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

If you didn't release it, someone else would of. That could of been the case or not. But the point is they gave you this cracker. With minor information on it. To do with as you please.

What do you think they were expecting to happen?

Even if you reached higher levels of intelligence. You would still be a pawn no matter what. All humans drafted are slaves. Thats pretty much it lol. Why do you think so many of these whistle blowers are have PTSD, spill beans. But the beans are covered in doo doo. Because they know that what they know is minor. And if they said anything really serious they would be in danger 100%.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I am so glad you are telling your story I was hoping that you would...I am going to wait till tonight to really absorb your radio interview and look over your documents...I hope that in the telling that it helps you as well...sometimes sharing is caring...sincerely, shells4u

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join