It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ed Snow reveals why chemtrails are used, how they are used and the true intentions of the GOV

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tahnya86
Russia:

Ed snowden has revealed how chemtrails are actrualy a effort to curve carbon pollution and trap mollecules using jet plane fuels in co operation with air liner fuel manufactures:

The shocking truth, as he says, is that chemtrails are part of a benevolent program aimed at countering global warming.

That's not true. It's widely known that Global Warming actually benefits economy.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Tahnya86

Prove it as a hoax, honestly, people are willing to shout hoax but have no proof otherwise

No need to prove it as a hoax just look at the about section on their site and they pretty much say it themselves.

Btw I posted it above if you want to see...

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk
Seems this story is sourced back to chronicle.su:

www.chronicle.su...

Which came out a few days ago saying Snowden had information on UFO's.

Shockingly, it turns out not to be true, as are all the articles on that site.

Sorry, but this is nothing but the same.

I agree.

The details don't fit. Not even remotely. The pollution being forced into US soils from chemtrails -- aluminum, barium, other bizarre chemical cocktails -- on top of radiation from Fukushima means that US agriculture is being badly damaged right now and may be totally hosed long-term.

Speaking from an uneducated position, it appears to me that the US military is involved long term in a depopulation strategy ... a death cult.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
A quick reminder for "new" news coming out in the name of snowden.

In his last interview .

When asked if the NSA leaker has any more revelations, Lokshina responded: “He says that his job is done.”

Meaning he said whatever he had to say.
rt.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
There are about 12 sites covering this, including all the usual suspects. One site is actually a spoof site,
'Nuff said.
This should not discourage people who do want to discuss geo engineering however.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tahnya86
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Prove it as a hoax,
... prove this is BS before saying so.

You do realise that the bourden of proof lies on the person making the claim. You made the claim. You provide the proof. And no, you links are not proof of anything.
Already reported to be moved to [hoax] where this belongs.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The reality is that it would only take one university and about an ounce of jet fuel to turn this top secret carbon trapping molecule into not so top secret anymore....

Get the fuel tested...and we have a case...

Get the air tested and we have a case...

It seems both are nothing more than water moisture, and dare I say it, jet fuel. If there was anymore, it would be quite easy to show that there was.

edit on 13-7-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Even if true,
the government really believes it can alter what has been happening to the earth
for the last few billion years?. All the planets are acting differently and with the data
from ice core samples shows the inevitable, a coming ice age,. you cant grow plants
in snow, the eventually the decline of humanity will follow anyway.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by juspassinthru

And all those sources on the ground aren't playing any role in any chemicals being found in the soil or water right? The ones that are much more logical sources than that plane flying over your head?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senduko
A quick reminder for "new" news coming out in the name of snowden.

In his last interview .

When asked if the NSA leaker has any more revelations, Lokshina responded: “He says that his job is done.”

Meaning he said whatever he had to say.
rt.com...

Not meaning to muddy the waters, but saying, "He says that his job is done.” does not need mean that there will be no further revelations, just that his job is done. Anything unannounced so far could already have been revealed to somebody, and further down that story this is what Putin is quoted as saying,

In Putin’s opinion, Snowden considers himself “a fighter for human rights” and it seems unlikely that he is going to stop leaking American secret data. However, Russia is not going to extradite Snowden, the president underlined.
That speaks volumes doesn't it?
edit on 13-7-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Anyone who believes a single word of this is a damn fool.

Threads like this are the reason sites like this are the laughing stock of the entire internet.

Why wasn't this assigned to the Trash Bin IMMEDIATELY?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysistrata

Anyone who believes a single word of this is a damn fool.

Threads like this are the reason sites like this are the laughing stock of the entire internet.

Why wasn't this assigned to the Trash Bin IMMEDIATELY?

Well I don't know, and since you just got here, I'll give you the privilege of contacting the admin. However, you don't say what part of the thread is rubbish, Ed Snowden allegedly talking about chemtrails, or just talking about chemtrails, or the whole caboose?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
When you try to google the information an assortment of sites referring the same title pop up.

Seems someone's trying to push this agenda too hard and apparently long tail news is the way to go.

*stares blankly at ats*

Let me know if he mouths off about timetravel.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knives4eyes
When you try to google the information an assortment of sites referring the same title pop up.

Seems someone's trying to push this agenda too hard and apparently long tail news is the way to go.

*stares blankly at ats*

Let me know if he mouths off about timetravel.

"Too hard" is an excellent interpretation, since the net result was one of ridicule, not just the OP's story, but also chemtrails de facto. I have my own thoughts about chemtrails/contrails and this is where you need to be so very careful as the 'original' story did have some basis in known observations in regard to contrails which are simply not water vapour alone, nor are they simply soot alone, there is much more going on. That is in contrast to some posts already made here that ridiculed the original story on the basis of what constitutes a contrail in the first place. Since the OP's story is secondhand and blatantly a disconnect, (almost in your face) scenario since it was spoofed, it would be a good idea to try to find out exactly what is in a contrail, and that is not so easy.
Take this story from the 'Daily Mail' for instance,

www.dailymail.co.uk...

It was roundly criticised as a psyops cover story for a real chemtrail ongoing operation.
Your opinion is as good as mine, read the story and look at the pretty pictures and diagrams and tell me what you think, that's all I can say.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join