It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cold war was a good false flag threat, but tar-are-is-ehm GET REAL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Someone else had posted that thread "on a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you fear TaRarizm (I'll just say Tsm)?

Kinda got me thinking I actually grew up in the cold war days. And it was a bit scary. Because you sort of knew that if an exchange happened, well since we lived in a city we'd be toast. So it seemed like a real threat.

But Tsm? Get real? That's scarey? It's so stupid. Oh ya boo hoo I'm gonna pannic because I saw a dude with a terbin. Like it's goofy, it really is. Even the idea of global warming seems far more scary to many people than that.

Like you'd actually think they'd come up with a better false flag, like "an astroid is headed toward earth" or "aliens have landed" or "a pandemic is on the loose", something that might actually instill fear. But Tsm? Oh my gosh get freakin real.

Oh ya I check under by bed each night for mr terbin head, and I check under my car each day in case some tsm-ist planted something. Like it's so moronic when you think about it. But people are actually scared of this kind of false flag? Like my gosh it's rediculous.

Your thoughts???

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Exactly which part of the Cold War was the "False Flag"

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Fear every guy in a turban: Stupid
Believing there is no such thing as terrorism: Stupid

Be it a radical Muslim or Christian. Terrorism is real. The profiling of every Muslim being one is exaggerated. Just because an attack hasn't happened in your city doesn't mean it isn't real. Even if you believe every attack in the US was orchestrated doesn't mean mosques being blown up in Afghanistan isn't happening.

Eta: I have to agree with Boncho. Could you explain what was false flag about the Cold War? Not being a smart ass, I actually like to hear people's views and opinions.
edit on 13-7-2013 by Isittruee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Well for one, we don't actually know if new-k's are real. Have you ever seen one go off in real life? I sure haven't. Next they certainly were not ever planning on carrying out any exchange, oh ya in the videos and documentaries they say it was real, but it's all propaganda. Everything is tightly planned and highly controlled, a meir puppet level ruler of a country would certainly have no authority to launch a MAD scenario. That's for sure. But they sure would like us to believe it's possible, and probable. Like they did a good job of tricking the masses that there was this "serious threat" and it worked. It actually made people nervous and worried about what might happen. But again that's all propaganda. There was no threat. It was all designed to scare the citizens and g=v to increase miltary spending on a massive scale.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Hiroshima?
Nagasaki?

I'm all for believing what you see and not what you hear, but that is just ignorant.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

If anything, people should fear life. Because no one gets out of this life alive. We are all born to die.

But that would get tiresome real quick being afraid of dying. How you die on the otherhand is another story.

After all, you never know that whatever you have just done could be on of your last actbkclkjb; eiohiohelccnnnnn

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

by denouncing the cold war as " a false flag " you betray your ignorance of what a false flag actually is

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

You reaffirm my understanding that with the newest generation of humans, logic is gone, reasoning is corrupted and literacy is as cave art.

I'm not going to assume that you use 'tsm' in place of terrorism because you cannot spell it, but because you're afraid the nsa will knock on your door, but I will assume that you use 'tsm-ist', which would effectively be saying 'terrorismist', because you can't hear the words you're saying in your head.

New-ks. Just .. nuclear. Nuclear.

it's the weekend.. are you trolling??

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

By the way you type, the words you use, and sentence structure I would never have guessed you grew up during the cold war. You come off as extremely immature, you're "clever" use of capital letters makes you come off as a champion of modern day drop outs. You're semi racial-hate slants, and misspelled words are appalling given we have spell check on the boards.

Your article is both lost, and confusing, the cold war absolutely did happen. No false flag, Russia really wanted to bomb the US to dust, and the US wanted to radioactive hell rape another poor country oh so bad.

It did bring the world into the modern age. More leaps and bounds in nearly every field of science and technology were made during that period than any other, still I doubt any false flag type actions. Two very opposite nations would have had to collaborate perfectly, and it's more than obvious they really just hated each other.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by spartacus699
reply to post by boncho

Well for one, we don't actually know if new-k's are real. Have you ever seen one go off in real life? I sure haven't. Next they certainly were not ever planning on carrying out any exchange, oh ya in the videos and documentaries they say it was real, but it's all propaganda. Everything is tightly planned and highly controlled, a meir puppet level ruler of a country would certainly have no authority to launch a MAD scenario. That's for sure. But they sure would like us to believe it's possible, and probable. Like they did a good job of tricking the masses that there was this "serious threat" and it worked. It actually made people nervous and worried about what might happen. But again that's all propaganda. There was no threat. It was all designed to scare the citizens and g=v to increase miltary spending on a massive scale.

Ummm, you're aware that the effects of a majority of nuclear test sites are still measurable today right? You're aware Nukes have actually been used on human beings in japan right? Who was an actual enemy of the US, and would have no reason to support their supposed lie of a nuclear weapon to support their intimidation factor.

There wasn't special effects capable of this back then.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Look at the OP's history, when people call him/her out, he disappears and blasts out more odd threads. I'm thinking that he/she is a bored teen (poorly taught by the way...) and is trolling for as long as he/she can within the T&C.

We're an experiment for their next high school class in social studies.
I'll even throw out a title they can use.

"Conspiracy theorist behavior and how it affects society"

Here's my grading prediction.

Originality: B-
Punctuation: C-
Spelling : F

We see this type of behaviour every summer.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

Plenty of people have seen them "go off for real". There have been numerous poisonings, and waste associated with their creation, testing, storage as well.

This is beyond the level of dumb that normally comes onto the forums in the summer.

Maybe Africa isn't real either, because I've never been there.

edit on 13-7-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I thought of that when I was writing it already but it was already writen so that's all you got

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

someone likes main stream media. Someone watches the 6 oclock news and believes it all. hmmm I wonder who

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Well I said "we don't actually know if they're real." . I never said they weren't. Ya they could be real. But it's surprising to me that none have ever been used since the 2nd world war. Like think about that, it's the only weapon in human history that has only been used twice. Yet they're suppose to be tens of thousands of these devices on the planet. You'd think by now someone would have wanted to try another one in a war. But yet there's all these supposed tests that went on. That look semi realistic but probably could be made to look on film like some big expl went off.

It's like a UFO. They've caputured more UFO footage, way more, than the amount of newk testing. But those we question. Most are undecided if their real. Many don't believe them. Yet there's TONS of video footage and photos. So why do people so easily believe that newks are real? Because tptb tell you that? I know one thing anything they tell you is likely a half baked truth or a lie. So My guess is that there is a chance that newks are a lie too. Those 2 japanize cities might have just been 2 of the the dozens and dozens that got whipped out by firebmbing. They tell us they weren't but there's not difinitive proof that they weren't just a few of the ones that looked like good specimines for propaganda. The newks remind me of the space program. Most of it is BS. Goign to the moon, going to mars, them needing billions and billions to go do all this stuff. When at best they might have made it just barely into space, then just pocketed all those billions. If I had to bet I'd say they're real. But it would be closer to a 50/50 bet, not a 100% definitive sure thing.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

no you're just mad cuz I built that small cabin on what you believe to be your land because I believe no one owns land and you were forced to put up with me being there. lol

edit on 13-7-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

But Tsm? Get real? That's scarey? It's so stupid. Oh ya boo hoo I'm gonna pannic because I saw a dude with a terbin. Like it's goofy, it really is

The scope of terrorism is changing and evolving as government's and their subjects overstep natural boundaries.

Both sides have the capacity to terrorize the other the only thing holding it all back is that idea.

Your perspective that only "terbin" wearing fellows commit terrorism is somewhat disheartening.
The man in a suit can be just as bad.

And as the definitions change and people become overtly more angry with time's passing,
well you can expect the entire terrorist catalogue and inventory to change with it.

It's not something to fear if you aren't propagating any of it. Simply something to be mindful of.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Someone needs to be medicated.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

There have been thousands of bombs detonated, just never used as a weapon of war. Countless people have witnessed their detonations, measured the after effects.

You seriously don't believe only two bombs were ever detonated???

The US alone detonated over a thousand bombs,

new topics

top topics

join