It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you ever get the feeling...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Your an actor in your own movie. Acting out a role that you chose for yourself. Where all the challenges you face in your life are there to make that movie more interesting. To make it feel more "real"? Almost like you want to trick yourself and scare yourself, to see how your respond.

I heard this idea somewhere and I laughed in recognition. Feeling a certain connection to the idea for some reason.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I see where you're coming from

I've always believed I'm here to learn (remember) the truth

I would have chosen this life and the challenges it throws at me to 'keep me on my toes' and boy did I choose well

Next time around I'm going to choose to win the lottery

Cody

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Yes. I borderline believe that before I was born, the goals I set for this life were discussed, I was shown a movie and how the events/experiences in this movie would help with my goals. I agreed to the 'movie'. The thing is, the bad bits don't hurt when you are 'viewing', experiencing is a whole other thing.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I had this feeling after watching Leap! Movie a few years back. It is an exciting idea that makes life seem more intriguing. It would mean that everything is going to be ok and there is nothing to worry about...

At present, I am not sure if I believe it is plausible. How could anyone's idea for a movie involve them being a child sex slave, living as a vegetable for many years, or dying a slow painful death? This is reality for thousands of people around the world and it seems implausible that they would choose to experience such a destiny.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
More like a MMORPG than a movie but I do agree with the thought. I am not really as evolved as I could have been if I was in another game/story but I could have done a lot worse.

Also the MMORPG fits more from my point of view since I had the first "level upgrade" (and there might be thousands out there that I know nothing about). If you have not experianced that one yet then you will probably have a lot of fun when you get it and you will never look at reality the same again. Have fun

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Or a starving orphan or any other terrible experience? Maybe you go through so many roles, that you become bored and just want a surprise. It would be a terrible experience, but in th end you would have the "experience" of certain types of existence and would move on to another experience taking with you what you learnt from your surprise existence.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Interesting Thread Wood,

You know, i feel exactly the same as you although i think i would have given myself an actors name such as Brad, Clint, Rocco or Cod.... Oh no, that one has already been taken

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

That's possible. We do tend to learn and grow after overcoming pain and suffering.

Maybe we all pick our role from a hat, are given time to read the script that is generated, and then decide whether we will incarnate into human form and play the role we picked.

edit on 13/7/2013 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Its certainly does make you think. This movie im in at the moment i cant wait to end. I will be glad when its over then i can move on to my next one. Certain parts of it i know the script before its happened!!..I do feel that sometimes yes

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
My life is more like a modern equivalent to a Zelda game without the magic and monsters.

top topics

join