It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish court 'condemns DOG to death by stoning'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astrocyte
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Just fishing for an argument, eh?

Re-read my post.
I left nothing off the Table, heck, I even added to the Thread that the Story is a Hoax.
To assume I am looking for an Argument, would include the Assumption that you would be open to Change.
Re-read my post, I covered the Possibility of that as well.
"Dontreally" know what else to say.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

Originally posted by Haxsaw

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
Anti-Jewish propaganda ... Its a complete lie.
edit on 13-7-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

oh of course it is, couh cough, jews have been found guilty of satanic ritual child sacrifice on numerous occassions, but as if they'd stone a dog. Oh please

Wouldn't someone who sacrificed children to Satan be a Satanist, not a Jew? Satan is not the recipient of sacrifices in the Jewish faith, neither in its current form nor in any historical form. I don't even think Satan is a major figure in Judaism.

that's what they call themselves, "jews", and they've been found to commit ritual satanic child sacrifice, lets try the analogy of killing innocent people is a sin in Islam yet those so called muslims who kill innocent people are still called muslims by the media and the west. so yes, in that sense they are satanic jews, its just that the jeiwsh controlled media don't like telling you about these cases.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
reply to post by kryton

Although I don't condone this gross form of animal abuse in the slightest--just wanted to say that some cultures are extremely superstitious about dogs (Hindus, for example.) No, that doesn't justify this ridiculous act, but we need to be careful when judging other cultures based on our own values.

Edit: I guess it wasn't real anyway.

Originally posted by silo13
Jerusalem rabbis 'condemn dog to death by stoning

I'm pretty sure this is the same case - at least I hope it is for everyone's sake.

It was also covered in this link where the charge was denied: Jerusalem court denies dog condemned to stoning

In a statement, the court denied that a dog had been condemned.

peace
edit on 13-7-2013 by silo13 because: see above added link

edit on 13-7-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

Cultural belief or not, it's wrong, and not worthy of respect.

Just like an Islamic country which condones the rape of women by punishing the victim, not the rapist. Is it cultural? You bet it is. Do we have to respect it? No. In fact, respecting such a belief would be morally repugnant.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

oh of course it is, couh cough, jews have been found guilty of satanic ritual child sacrifice on numerous occassions, but as if they'd stone a dog. Oh please

Wouldn't someone who sacrificed children to Satan be a Satanist, not a Jew? Satan is not the recipient of sacrifices in the Jewish faith, neither in its current form nor in any historical form. I don't even think Satan is a major figure in Judaism.

that's what they call themselves, "jews", and they've been found to commit ritual satanic child sacrifice, lets try the analogy of killing innocent people is a sin in Islam yet those so called muslims who kill innocent people are still called muslims by the media and the west. so yes, in that sense they are satanic jews, its just that the jeiwsh controlled media don't like telling you about these cases.

They're called Muslims because they did it in the name of Allah... It would be another story if they did it in the name of Satan...

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by HairlessApe

They're called Muslims because they did it in the name of Allah... It would be another story if they did it in the name of Satan...

if you call yourself a jew then the media and anyone else has every right to call you a jew, pretty simple really, lets not forget some claim to be jew by race, others jew by religion and other jew by both, yada yada, so you're conveniently missing half of the picture.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by HairlessApe

if you call yourself a jew then the media and anyone else has every right to call you a jew, pretty simple really, lets not forget some claim to be jew by race, others jew by religion and other jew by both, yada yada, so you're conveniently missing half of the picture.

I'm not talking about what they're called genius. I'm talking about their reason for doing what they did. Are all Muslims as intelligent as you?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kryton

Since when do jews believe in reincarnation? That is nowhere in the Torah.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join