It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healing with hands.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

And anything that would not behave as I am describing would not be an advanced soul yet.

There are no advanced souls,

Only deceived souls

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I haven't read all the post but I do a form of tree mediation plus the running water, visualize your feet as the roots running deep into the earth letting go of all of the negative energy to be restored by mother earth into positive energy and out from the top of your head are the branches reaching into the sky to be rejuvenated by father sky.

You can also surround yourself with protection before you do laying on of hands.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

And anything that would not behave as I am describing would not be an advanced soul yet.

There are no advanced souls,

Only deceived souls

Im talking about all people, entities, beings, in our universe on all levels. Zeus, all the gods of all old, all the levels of soul/spirit here, are tiny, compared outside the petri dish. And Family outside the petri dish are only LOVE having perfected themselves, and they exist within an Infinite Consciousness that is only Love.

I would have to agree with you about every soul in this universe that is just a petri dish, or even could be compared to a viral vault where they have to get healed.

Though good souls do enter in to help, they often get overwhelmed by the frequency and can take a while to get out.

What I am saying is if you had Spirit or someone tell you not to help because its there karma, that Spirit would also, a not advanced one.

For Love only Loves, and Family is the Good Family, and they would help the most forsaken here, the most needy here, the most hardened criminal here, and in the universe. The biggest baddest soul of all, the moment there is even a crack in the armor of their defense against Love there is help, for help is always present just waiting for the opportunity to advance a soul.

In Love's eye, the most important are the most needy here, the biggest is the least, and Christ, real or metaphor, told us, to visit the sick, the imprisoned, basically everyone who needs a helping hand, and not to judge anyone.

Karma is only a tool that is subjective, for the person. Ie. if you date the same type of guy again, and end up in the same nightmare you need to ask yourself, what is wrong in you, your childhood, that needs healing. Things we need healing in us, manifest repeatedly until we get it. Its just a subjective healing tool of our subconscious and guides.

It is not something you point a finger to another with and that is where all the mystery schools err not only enormously but criminally, where they are harming others, for their beliefs are fed to them by dark hat entities, that allign with their frequency of predator, ie wealth in a world of starvation, leadership, murder, slavery, to be at the top of the system, they are predators. And anyone with a conscience born into those families would be like Buddha and walk away.

Karma is not how God/Family act. They only look for advancement in mind, readiness to change, and healing/love, and help everyone.
edit on 16-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
and the lords prayer

deliver us from evil,

forgive us

as we forgive

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Karma is not how God/Family act. They only look for advancement in mind, readiness to change, and healing/love, and help everyone.

on this also have to say. There are bullies and so called larger entities, levels going ever up, in the petri dish, and some of them think they set the rules they construct their own fantasy realms, we would call them demiurges and these realms constructs, but they all exist within a greater construct, ie. the petri dish, and its owned by Family and hence, the Love and Wisdom, the 2 witnesses.

These so called bigger entities and the hybrids who are ruling over some planets are like bullies on a playground with their made up rules and made up IOU's stealing joy, happiness, equality, fairness and lunches from everyone and trying to be the bosses. But there are adults watching overthing.

Again to find out what Family thinks like they only have to access the scenario of what the most loving Mother or Grandmother would do if her child fell into bad behaviors or bad places, and what kind of healing, equal world they'd create to really understand how the so called midmanagement group should behaving and they're not off any hooks.

There is a saying, the only thing you will regret is the love you withheld.

Love/healing/helping hand, its all the same. Don't withhold any urge to heal anyone. The only thing we can't do is intrude. Can't force things on people.

Some healings take place in the privacy of our own homes, in bed at night, when we hold someone in our hearts and talk to them in spirit, and then a miracle happens. As has happened to me several times.
edit on 16-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by strawberryicee
There is an interesting book that you should check out called Hands of Light. It is written and has many excerpts that are written by Medical Doctors. The energy that you talk about is called the human electromagnetic field. If you imagine that we are all one energy form, and it is common knowledge that something that accompanies heat will also have an equal amount of energy that accompanies it. When people say the term "aura", it is not some mystical creation, but it is only the electromagnetic energy that surrounds all of us. With time and practice, people can learn to harness their individual electromagnetic field to heal the field of others. Just my two cents..

To be able to use this 'universal field' one needs to be pure in spirit and intent Yes or no?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

There are no advanced souls, Only deceived souls

How so? No advanced souls? If there are decieved ill advanced souls there must be the opposite advanced ones because there must be a comparison to make both TRUE to create change. Are you a decieved Soul?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

If there are decieved ill advanced souls there must be the opposite advanced ones because there must be a comparison to make both TRUE to create change.

"Deceived ill advanced souls"? Is that a band?
just kidding

Add words to complex things if you wish,

How so? No advanced souls?

Advancement, advancing or being advanced implies a scale where some are better, good, of light, of God, enlightened, advanced than others that would be less advanced, bad , of darkness etc etc.

Are you a decieved Soul?

Depends,

From my truth and understanding, No.

From yours, which I do not know, or another s the answer could be yes.

I have in past deceived my own soul and tried fighting the truth and understanding I discovered and keep discovering as every moment passes, but eventually everyone gets convinced of their own truth one way or another and they take that truth with them when their time is done here.

To each their own, be it war or peace, love or hate, advanced or what actually would be the opposite if labeling a soul advanced?

What ever it is it will always be seen by some as being derogatory.

edit on 17-7-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

To be able to use this 'universal field' one needs to be pure in spirit and intent Yes or no?

Jesus said we could do greater thing then even he,

Here is what I noticed, don't go off all half cocked,

There is a state of mind that comes over you when you do healing work, I don't know how to explain, and it doesn't happen often, you are lost in the moment, kinda zoned out, in-between worlds. free for a moment from being bound by earthly emotions,

I can't explain it.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I'm going to share what a healing feels like, this was more what we call miracle, possibly a guardian angel, or light being. But a few days ago was in a great deal of pain, and I started asking for help and my mother prayed. At that moment, it felt like a force of light, pushing my spirit consciousness up, for suddenly I was going up in light within and the pain ended, with much smaller amounts off and on all day. Like being forced up an elevator of light. I hadn't expected anything like this and was shocked. It happened within a moment of my mother praying as well.

I have to wonder for those attempting to use their healing energy from Source, if this is sometimes or often times, as quick as this, and how it feels. I often use my hands to scan over my body and energy field, and to rub and heal or send a quick prayer for my children. And auric field, static field, smoothing and often feel better after wards. But this was immediate and a strong upward movement I could feel and was instant.
edit on 17-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I have to wonder for those attempting to use their healing energy from Source, if this is sometimes or often times, as quick as this, and how it feels.

I have had people tell me they feel the heat coming off my hands and one lady just touched me randomly one day and said she felt an energy surge, I have also had people feel my prayers from a distance, when friends call they claim my voice calms them, they call often and yes it drains me and ages me.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I suspect that one needs to clear all impediments to flowing the Chi or Light or Energy from Source, where it is infinite. Yet the Love and Generosity of one doing what can be done anyway is beautiful in itself. And it may even be a part of a persons gift, the way it affects their body, so it might be that this is the way it is, irregardless, and its only a continual carrot that dangles but we never reach, in the clearing of impediments.

I also think we're all called to walk in the path of Christ, and as he did, so we all can do, but that different gifts and abilities are dispersed amongst people, soul skills.
edit on 17-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

When Jesus felt the women touch the hem of his garment he must have felt the energy shift.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Jesus said we could do greater thing then even he,
Here is what I noticed, don't go off all half cocked,
There is a state of mind that comes over you when you do healing work, I don't know how to explain, and it doesn't happen often, you are lost in the moment, kinda zoned out, in-between worlds. free for a moment from being bound by earthly emotions,I can't explain it.

I know this as well, as do musicians, when playing perfectly insync or composing the 'real world' drops away and one finds oneself in a zone of strange completeness, maybe a zen state, its not explainable. I do know that when in this state I can imagine minutes but have been hours actually. The key word would be for me so 'FOCUSED' as to not have any comprehension of time passing, all things occure at once. The resulting product is for me a work of art or literature; for others music, for you its healing which absolutely valid; tangible.
This is backbone to the creative process, entirely human, hormonal and specifically unique to the orgininator, whether creating works of art, intellegent designing (science), building a cathedral. Its magick at its best expression and I wonder how 'will' fits into this, I suppose its the freedom of the creative expression enforced by will and dictated by the thought process that went into it.
edit on 17-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeFalling

Sorry I didn't ans this sooner. I tried,but my phone died.
Well once you understand how to do cranio sacral work ,or energy movement work,you basically lie quietly ,and just do it on yourself.
I lie on my back ,and find my energy reserve,which usually lies between your kidneys ,and I move it to parts of my body that need attention .
I also do work with a stone called phenacite,or phenakite.
I'm not into crystal healing in usual circumstances ,but phenacite releases bad energy from the body,like nothing I've ever seen before.
It's very powerful ,and some people cannot handle it because of this.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I have to wonder for those attempting to use their healing energy from Source, if this is sometimes or often times, as quick as this, and how it feels.

I have had people tell me they feel the heat coming off my hands and one lady just touched me randomly one day and said she felt an energy surge, I have also had people feel my prayers from a distance, when friends call they claim my voice calms them, they call often and yes it drains me and ages me.

You can feel the energy off of the hands. I took a personal object of my mothers (a small brass insense burner) to demonstrate it to her, held it cupped in both hands for 3 minutes, dropped in onto my lap and touched with both hands to her arm. I nearly burned her. One down, shes a believer in me. To keep from being aged, youve got to ramp up your energy; take it from the field. Sometimes I myself become so hot I am always warned with good humor, DONT EXPLODE.
edit on 17-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

If there are decieved ill advanced souls there must be the opposite advanced ones because there must be a comparison to make both TRUE to create change.

"Deceived ill advanced souls"? Is that a band?
just kidding
Add words to complex things if you wish,

How so? No advanced souls?

Advancement, advancing or being advanced implies a scale where some are better, good, of light, of God, enlightened, advanced than others that would be less advanced, bad , of darkness etc etc.

Are you a decieved Soul?

Depends,From my truth and understanding, No. From yours, which I do not know, or another s the answer could be yes. I have in past deceived my own soul and tried fighting the truth and understanding I discovered and keep discovering as every moment passes, but eventually everyone gets convinced of their own truth one way or another and they take that truth with them when their time is done here.
To each their own, be it war or peace, love or hate, advanced or what actually would be the opposite if labeling a soul advanced? What ever it is it will always be seen by some as being derogatory.

I always question and have had knockdown dragout scream fests with my perseived creator. To me entirely normal. Its not that I am questioning my abilities, its more the rational IT has for putting me in ridiculous situations that I cannot defend or justify to another living being (who is going to believe this load of manure Ive been tasked with deseminating as 'an alternative thoughtform').

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join