It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET structure on Moon

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Alright, this # is getting creepy,lol.
I just recently got into reading about aliens/UFOs and I recently read an article on altereddimensions.net about how Nasa Astronauts are claiming aliens were on the moon mining for precious metals and threatened if we ever came back to the moon there would be doom to pay?

oh hell

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heliophant
Could this be the massive long "Bridge of Light" that some of the astronauts claimed to have seen on one of the Apollo missions?

Which astronauts? Which Apollo mission?

Wish I had links to those astronaut claims. But I can't be the only person that knows that story.

Well, it is just a made up story, not based on any fact....

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

John O'Neil said something about the bridge in 1953. There have been other astronauts that talked about this, too.

Regardless of the infamous bridge (probably before your time, hellobruce), many of the Apollo astronauts have made claims that there were aliens living under the surface of the moon, have reported saucers and other craft, structures, figures/beings, unexplained lights...

My speculation is that we DID go to the moon, but most if not all of the pics/footage the public saw were fake or doctored. I think what really happened on the moon, whatever it was, has been kept from the public. We got the Hollywood/MGM version.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
nvm

edit on 20/7/13 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heliophant
reply to post by Spacespider

Could this be the massive long "Bridge of Light" that some of the astronauts claimed to have seen on one of the Apollo missions? I think it was supposed to be across a crater, and once they looked over the rim they saw the bridge and a threatening "craft". From what I have read in the past, this was the moment of being told "you are not welcome here."

Wish I had links to those astronaut claims. But I can't be the only person that knows that story.

People tell stories to each other, so you're probably right. That is, the story probably exists. But even a bridge of light on the moon is not likely to appear on an unexposed part of the film. And that is where some of the mysterious lines, at least on a number of images, extend into. You can stop speculating about the moon, if you want to explain these artifacts. Because that's not the place where the answers can be found.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Utterly Debunked

It seems this is nothing but an anomaly. I would love to hatch all kinds of imaginative possibilities including and ranging from lunar-lightning to some anomaly captured in the space above the surface of the planet, but I could only do so in a wholly jestful manner in light of these damning evidences.

Firstly, here is a contrast enhanced image without labels, which aren't really even necessary as the shape and linear nature of the anomaly is quite apparent.

This, has some labels.

Think about the utter scrutiny every image brought back is put through. They surely have many webs of filtering and analyzing set up to ensure something worth hiding is hidden well. They wouldn't pay an expert to get rid of what is a normal static-charge anomaly on film. At the least, one or two of those #ers are laughing at this entire thread.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Nice debunk. I am pretty sure they are static electricity discharged on photo film. There are a bunch of Apollo photos with these Lichtenberg figures of varying complexity. Here are a couple of non-Moon photos of the same phenomenon to show they are artifact on film.

More info:
www.electrotherapymuseum.com...
capturedlightning.com...

Below are a collection from Thomas Kinraide who first discovered and recorded the phenomenon in 1800's.
www.electrotherapymuseum.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rolande
Utterly Debunked

It seems this is nothing but an anomaly. I would love to hatch all kinds of imaginative possibilities including and ranging from lunar-lightning to some anomaly captured in the space above the surface of the planet, but I could only do so in a wholly jestful manner in light of these damning evidences.

Firstly, here is a contrast enhanced image without labels, which aren't really even necessary as the shape and linear nature of the anomaly is quite apparent.

This, has some labels.

Think about the utter scrutiny every image brought back is put through. They surely have many webs of filtering and analyzing set up to ensure something worth hiding is hidden well. They wouldn't pay an expert to get rid of what is a normal static-charge anomaly on film. At the least, one or two of those #ers are laughing at this entire thread.

Like I said on pg 15 of this thread. And if you see the wider picture, you can see one of the lines extending outside the exposed part of the film. Where the image ends, the line coninues. Like a scratch on a negative sometimes does. Just zoom in on the top, and you see the image end. But not the line. You'll need to download the file, the host preview is too lousy.

line shown to be outside the picture taken

But [irony on] you can also see the static or whatever kind of artefact, as a clever way to cover things up. Much cheaper than shopping it away without a trace. Which would have been done manually back then, like the unwanted apparatsjiks on Kremlin photo's. Their might be armed aliens right below the lightest parts of the so called accidental discharge [irony off]
edit on 2-8-2013 by flywatch because: clarification

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by flywatch

Don't you realize that the descendants of ancient martians have been living on the moon by artificial means for thousands of years. The males of the species are humanoid in appearance. There are also instances showing in some of the lunar images of redundant spacecraft. What you see on the lunar surface are many craters but some of the circular features that appear as very small craters are not craters at all. There are many structures on the surface but all transportation and food production is carried out under the surface. So it's possible that the moon could be looked upon as one giant spacecraft locked in orbit around our planet.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
When I saw the closeup, it has incredible detail unlike the surrounding area. I immediately thought static discharge on the surface of the film. It really does look like a discharge pattern on some part of the film, or a foreign substance on the film that is electrically interacting with the film emulsion. Very interesting possibility as unlikely as it may seem.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
The Moon is not a celestial body but a hollow spacecraft

Its simply a high tech moving van parked in our orbit

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

edit on 3-8-2013 by Carnivac because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by arianna

Don't you realize that the descendants of ancient martians have been living on the moon by artificial means for thousands of years. The males of the species are humanoid in appearance. There are also instances showing in some of the lunar images of redundant spacecraft. What you see on the lunar surface are many craters but some of the circular features that appear as very small craters are not craters at all. There are many structures on the surface but all transportation and food production is carried out under the surface. So it's possible that the moon could be looked upon as one giant spacecraft locked in orbit around our planet.

edit on 3-8-2013 by flywatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by flywatch]Originally posted by arianna

You think I'm joking? Think again.

Do some visual research and you will be amazed at what can be seen on the moon.

edit on 4-8-2013 by arianna because: text/code

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
When I saw the closeup, it has incredible detail unlike the surrounding area. I immediately thought static discharge on the surface of the film. It really does look like a discharge pattern on some part of the film, or a foreign substance on the film that is electrically interacting with the film emulsion. Very interesting possibility as unlikely as it may seem.

The very bright feature does look like some form static discharge, but there are other possibilities.

Just say the long pipe-like object was carrying super-heated steam and there was a high pressure discharge into the thin lunar atmosphere would the appearance of it show like can we can see in the image?

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by flywatch]Originally posted by arianna

You think I'm joking? Think again.

Do some visual research and you will be amazed at what can be seen on the moon.

edit on 4-8-2013 by arianna because: text/code

Yes Arianna, I thought you were joking. I did think again, and I still think so. Your language is too revealing. Not in what you say, but in what you don't.
edit on 11-8-2013 by flywatch because: typo

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv

The very bright feature does look like some form static discharge, but there are other possibilities.

Just say the long pipe-like object was carrying super-heated steam and there was a high pressure discharge into the thin lunar atmosphere would the appearance of it show like can we can see in the image?

Those "pipe-like objects" are not only in the image, Arianna. They are also outside the image. I've posted an enhanced photo where that shows. Appearing outside the image, on the unexposed part of the film is not possible for a real object in front of the camera. It clearly must be something else. Either inside the camera, or somewhere in the processing device, maybe even the scanner.
But NOT on the Moon.

What is more, if it were on the moon (which I've shown to be impossible) the bright light would have lit up the darkness inside the crater. You can see that it doesn't.
edit on 11-8-2013 by flywatch because: adding facts

edit on 11-8-2013 by flywatch because: minor typo

edit on 11-8-2013 by flywatch because: cosmetics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join