It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET structure on Moon

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echoes

Originally posted by raifordko
reply to post by Echoes

Static discharge. What part aren't you understanding?

- The cigar shape of the object and these protrusions :

edit on 15-7-2013 by Echoes because: (no reason given)

I noticed this earlier and referred to the 'protrusions' you have shown as 'collars'. If this was some form of static or plasma discharge these particular objects should not be seen and the smaller branches should be directly connected to the long object without any interface. The collars are what led me to think that the main objects are very large pipes of some description with smaller pipes attached. If the large objects are pipes, what could they possibly convey - a gas or a liquid perhaps or could they be transportation ducts filled with air from a source in the dark area?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Echoes

Right, you just proved my point. That is a static discharge. I get it that you don't have the education in that field so it seems unfamiliar (And I promise that is in no way a dig or an attempt to belittle you) but I had to study plasma phenomena for over a decade while in school and working at the IPCR. ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) is a type of plasma, as is all lightning.

The lines are most probably some type of metal within the camera or imaging equipment itself with a static discharge being captured along it. People here have already linked the schematics for the equipment used and that makes perfect sense. Choosing to ignore evidence doesn't help your case.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by arianna
I noticed this earlier and referred to the 'protrusions' you have shown as 'collars'. If this was some form of static or plasma discharge these particular objects should not be seen and the smaller branches should be directly connected to the long object without any interface.

You are absolutely wrong. This is exactly what you would see. In most instances I like to say things are "most probable", however in this case I can absolutely with 100% confidence tell you that you are wrong (and I have the education in a relevant field to back up that confidence) and that the image is exactly what you would expect to see when taking a picture of ESD.

upload.wikimedia.org...
edit on 15-7-2013 by raifordko because: Link was broken

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I have to note that the reflected light off the object clearly suggests round shape of the haul. Does it not?
If its photo emulsion then it is an incredible coincidence.

cheers

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by raifordko

Originally posted by arianna
I noticed this earlier and referred to the 'protrusions' you have shown as 'collars'. If this was some form of static or plasma discharge these particular objects should not be seen and the smaller branches should be directly connected to the long object without any interface.

You are absolutely wrong. This is exactly what you would see. In most instances I like to say things are "most probable", however in this case I can absolutely with 100% confidence tell you that you are wrong (and I have the education in a relevant field to back up that confidence) and that the image is exactly what you would expect to see when taking a picture of ESD.

upload.wikimedia.org...
edit on 15-7-2013 by raifordko because: Link was broken

If you think I am wrong then so be it. I am not going to argue the point but time will tell. What you are showing in your image is nothing more than plasma ejection and surface corona at the interface with the sphere. I don't see any protrusions or collars as are showing in the lunar image. Do you?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicQuest

Thats static discharge film was probably rewound and processed in a very dry place. If you look at the original theres another indicator al well a whole light area showing the film was damaged.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Thats static discharge film was probably rewound and processed in a very dry place. If you look at the original theres another indicator al well a whole light area showing the film was damaged.

That's even more bizarre explanation than ET structure or craft.

The film was damaged exclusively on that micro scale spot and there is more...that spot has happened to be a crater. Sorry, forgot to mention a piece of hair not too far from that location. Now we finely have sorted that out.
Hair and damage on the film practically same spot.

Everyone happy) Move on...nothing to look at here. Damaged film and hair or fiber. Cool. Sorry for being pushy.

cheers)

edit on 15-7-2013 by darkorange because: correction

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by arianna

I actually know you are wrong. Your choice of wording indicates you have read a bit about plasma phenomena but dont actually have much experience in dealing with it.

I guess next you are going to tell me I was tought by tptb in college who didn't want me to know the truth and then my real life experience in a research facility was tainted by government UFO cover up.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
what if NASA intentionally leaks photos like that to condition pips to accept alien life.

Now they are kicking themselves for brainwashing coz now even if they would want to hint at something ET related, majority would simply not get it.

LOL))

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hmm, very interesting.. But IMO it looks like it could be something of a sort of natural phenomenon rather than ET...

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheIceQueen
Hmm, very interesting.. But IMO it looks like it could be something of a sort of natural phenomenon rather than ET...

Here is live example of pips that would deny what they are looking at just because ET is not an option.

cheers

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkorange

Originally posted by dragonridr

That's even more bizarre explanation than ET structure or craft.

The film was damaged exclusively on that micro scale spot and there is more...that spot has happened to be a crater. Sorry, forgot to mention a piece of hair not too far from that location. Now we finely have sorted that out.
Hair and damage on the film practically same spot.

Everyone happy) Move on...nothing to look at here. Damaged film and hair or fiber. Cool. Sorry for being pushy.

cheers)

edit on 15-7-2013 by darkorange because: correction

Yeah makes real sense either we have a 300 mile alien bug on the moon or perhaps it was something we all ready know about such as film damage which makes more sense???

Here is a definition people who process film are all ready aware of this.

static electricity film fault, a defect in a radiograph or a developed photographic film that appears as lightninglike streaks. It is caused by overly rapid opening of the film packet or transfer of static electricity from the user to the film. Mosby's Medical Dictionary, 8th edition. © 2009, Elsevier.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkorange

Originally posted by TheIceQueen

Here is live example of pips that would deny what they are looking at just because ET is not an option.

cheers

Err, no actually I am not "live example of pips that would deny what they are looking at just because ET is not an option", or whatever that is supposed to mean. I believe in ET's and phenomenon relating to that genre, I just don't see any ET presence or significance in this picture, although I'm no expert.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
TO Dragonrdr,

"..Yeah makes real sense either we have a 300 mile alien bug on the moon or perhaps it was something we all ready know about such as film damage which makes more sense??? .."

You know the answer, why ask?

cheers)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Chargeit

Extra Terrestrial means an object or being not from Earth, so yes, this is ET. Unless you suppose that's a man made object...

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
My own personal view is that this object is a very large pipe or conduit as one member called it. There are definite signs that it is artificial in nature but before this can be confirmed we have to look at what is on the surrounding terrain.

The object stands out and is very obvious, but other objects on the terrain are not so obvious. There is only one way to find out what else is in the immediate area and that would be to enhance the image to bring out any features that are not so easy to realize.

Are there any members out there who would like to try their hand at enhancing the image?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
"Lets take pictures and examine them closely"

Anyone else think its pretty bloody stupid to start stitching them all together etc and cause "anomalies" in the pics and distortions.

The entire point of a photograph is to have a clear, untouched image.

If joining them together causes problems, dont do it! *le sigh*
edit on 16-7-2013 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Marking for a read later the qick read i had makes this one a must
well done OP.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by raifordko

Right, you just proved my point . That is a static discharge

Where did I prove your point ?

I get it that you don't have the education in that field so it seems unfamiliar

True

but I had to study plasma phenomena for over a decade while in school and working at the IPCR

You may have knowledge but you lack common sense

The lines are most probably some type of metal within the camera or imaging equipment itself with a static discharge being captured along it

Thats your view and I denounce that

People here have already linked the schematics for the equipment used and that makes perfect sense

No it doesn't make any sense

Choosing to ignore evidence doesn't help your case

Your evidence is insufficient

edit on 16-7-2013 by Echoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Static or plasma discharge?

In this particular case, I do not think it is either.

Take a look at the image below and check out what is showing on the terrain.

The whole left side of the image is full of some very unusual structures.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join