It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET structure on Moon

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by raifordko
reply to post by TritonTaranis

Stop grasping at straws. Don't be the boy who cried wolf concerning things otherworldly.

Swap Gas

Space Debris

Chinese lanterns

All official explanations that could be described as Clutching At Straws and crying wolf

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

None of those were speculated here. It was almost immediately shown to be an imaging artefact. This reminds me of the Brazil UFO thread. Even after the actual owners if the drone said "hey, that was our drone" and eyewitnesses said "yeah it was a drone" people were still like "MILE WIDE SUPER FAST IMPOSSIBLE MANEUVERS 5000 FEET ALTITUDE ALIEN BATTLECRUISER"

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Just the whole essence of the whole "there is someone..something" other than our known kind just sends shivers down my spine, Ive always been tracking the goings on, on this website and there is so much evidence that just cant be explained by coincidence..

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Wow, that's about the worst photoshop job I have ever seen.. The moon stuff and alien stuff is just so off-base and out there, never any proof at all, it's such a joke.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cr33p

my thoughts too....there are sooo many reports and sightings....crop circles that can not be dismissed as being done by humans,that,it really has to make you think....who has been/is hanging around
.....not sure about being hostile or not(them not us...I know WE are:lol
..but...I dont think so or they would have sent us back to the stone age by now..
....but...if I were them...I would be afraid of the HUMANS...they are nuts!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by thepaulstalservice

sooo... what part is the joke...the pictures...or the idea of intelligence not of this world

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
That 'object' seems very fake to me. Just the way all the lighting is for the 'structure'. Looks as though it was placed on-top of a image of the moon.
But I like the open-minded theory on this, keep it up.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The amount of things that this could be .................um.........

I have no idea. looks like live electricity waves to me.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Thanks, never seen that one! Quite an amazing structure, or is it alive!

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicQuest

Thats my friend is a spaceship
S + F to you

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Actually if you think about it looks very familiar. Apollo 16 was one of the later missions it is possible this is an image of a thermo-nuclear explosion in the megaton range. It would make sense that during the Apollo missions someone would want to drop a nuke on the moon just to see its effect. So I am suggesting that what you are seeing at center is what a mushroom cloud would look like on the moon.
Any thoughts?

Thanks for hijacking the thread into useless discussion
Nice trolling

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by raifordko

It's a forest of static electricity caused by the imaging process

and how do you explain the perfect cigar shape of the object ?

edit on 14-7-2013 by Echoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by CosmicQuest

That's pretty trippy! I can't imagine what the heck that is! Waiting for Phage.

maybe he took a hint from Ludwig?

“What we cannot speak about we must pass over in silence.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Echoes

Static discharge. What part aren't you understanding?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by raifordko
reply to post by Echoes

Static discharge. What part aren't you understanding?

- The cigar shape of the object and these protrusions :

edit on 15-7-2013 by Echoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Yes, these are protrusions at the base of the plasma streams and it does look like these are collars from which these white tenticle like plasma emerge. Each one is different size, different position - there is no organised structure like there would be missile holes on the body of submarine, which is just weird.

Maybe look at the actual light source producing those lines before looking at the lines to identify the source
Is it not possible the light source could cause a glare?
In my previous post, I never said it was anything to do with light. I have no idea what it is - except that the tramlines go across the image and run parallel. That makes it appear more likely to be an image artifact which has something to do with the cleaning or scanning process. Maybe it is a reflection of the internals of the scanner? Could be something as mundane as that. I do agree however that the plasma looks other-worldly and hi tech and the protrusions look like they are supporting the plasma tenticles. We have seen this plasma-like or fungus-like tendrils on other apollo images and people have thought they were some kind of alien too.

In the past I have seen a couple of 'orbs' which were successfully explained to be warning lights on an instrument panel inside the spacecraft reflecting in the window.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by milomilo

Idiot.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
It appears to me to be plasma discharge from some sort of metallic structure, though what it would be plasma of, in a vacuum doesn't make much sense.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepaulstalservice
Wow, that's about the worst photoshop job I have ever seen.. The moon stuff and alien stuff is just so off-base and out there, never any proof at all, it's such a joke.

Please point out the specific details you have identified in the photo what cause you to believe that the image has been 'Photoshopped'.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by lunarcartographer
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

For those that truly believe that this is an alien feature, all I can say is that I can't believe our air brush section missed this feature ......just kiddin (or am I).

No, I do not think you are kidding but it was interesting to note that you said the air brush section must have missed THIS particular feature in the 4095 image. Does your statement imply that a special section was set up by NASA/JPL to remove surface objects, artifacts or other curious anomalies and shapes from the Apollo images?

Shown above is an animation comparing two Apollo 16 images - the 4095 image showing the feature and the 4100 image without the feature present. The cameras used were FWD and AFT respectively. As the feature is showing in one image and not the other would it be reasonable to assume that the feature in the 4100 image was removed by air brushing but the feature in the 4095 was missed by the air brush section? Anyway, why would any bono fide scientific institution want to air brush the images in the first place. If features of scientific interest were air brushed out of the Apollo images before their release into the public domain it means that the original images have to be in storage somewhere.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join