It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET structure on Moon

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Some interesting interpretations on this anomaly.

It's too bad in the second image of the same area by the same mission (Apollo 16), the anomaly is gone:

Link to second image:
www.lpi.usra.edu...

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
"GOVERNMENT CHEMTRAILING MOON"

There... Now that the proper keywords are in place Phage should be arriving any minute...

Ak
edit on 14-7-2013 by AkHolic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ionwind

It's too bad in the second image of the same area by the same mission (Apollo 16), the anomaly is gone

Looks like the object disappeared at the time interval of 33 secs ( 1972-04-21T03:23:45 TO 1972-04-21T03:24:18 )
This clearly rules out the possibility that the object was a power station

edit on 14-7-2013 by CosmicQuest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
as arianna said on the last page last post

If you lighten the image you will notice there are two of these large pipe-like features running parallel to each other across and under the terrain. I can assure members and visitors there are plenty of very interesting objects and features to observe on the moon that most people would consider unexplainable but knowing what we are being led to believe this does not surprise me in the slightest.

Yes, if you lighten up the image and look, it is nothing but an image artifact. Really, I would love it to be something else but it isnt.
Top left of anomaly

anomaly and bottom right

I think we can put this one to bed now, dont you?.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicQuest
reply to post by Chargeit

Just because you don't understand it... Doesn't make it ET.

If not ET , what is it then ?

Oh you have to ask a monkey for that. The poster you quoted doesn't go any further. lol

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
just dust on the lens o a solar flare of course.....or a weather baloon

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Star for you for an interesting idea! That reminds me of the discussion a few years ago (I think it was in 2009 or 2010), when strange flashes have been observed in several areas on the moon.

As far as I remember, there was no final conclusion for what has been the cause for those flashes.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
It could be magnetic electrical discharges of faults on the Moon after all the Earth is pulling on the Moon you would expect there to be tensions building in the mantle or core

This could be linked to the strange flashes on the surface of the moon seen by many amateurs astronomers & astronauts there was talk of NASA investigating them for many years

It looks like a discharge of sorts similar to lighting & sprites, or it could be Gasses trapped leaking from faults

I don't see anything to suggest this is anything to do with ET or spaceships
edit on 14-7-2013 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

SecretKnowledge, thanks for the link that explains what is on the film:

"A bright, lightning-like feature is found on a small number of images. This type of blemish is the result of a spark caused by static discharge. As the film moves through the camera system (see Figure 1), static charge is built up and, when discharged, an image of the spark is captured by the film."

Link: apollo.sese.asu.edu...

For those that truly believe that this is an alien feature, all I can say is that I can't believe our air brush section missed this feature ......just kiddin (or am I).

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Variable

sooo....you suggest that,with the millions...err...BILLONS of star in our own galaxy(never mind the universe)..that there is no other civilizations "out there"...and that maybe some of those said civilizations are older than ours and are able to navigate the stars?
ummm...ok...well...thats YOUR choice to believe..as for myself as well as many other people i have to say.....WE dont "own " the universe...just like the earth was flat 600 years ago
:@@
ne day...lots of people are going to be in for a BIG BIG culture shock

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Cogliostro

Post by Variable
There are no aliens visiting us, nor bases on the moon.

Does not equate to there are no other life forms in the Galaxy / Universe .

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MrConspiracy

so the alien idea of ET would be terrestrial?

So yes.. it's not on earth. So it's ET.

But it is, its just a photo and I am viewing that photo through the screen of my computer here on earth

Its the image that requires analyzing to conclude whether there is anything there as the image suggests, so its not ET, its not alien its not even UFO.

Its an image stitched together by numerous others.

So serious analysis of the image is required before you go on about rainbows and pink unicorns or what not hiding on the moon.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Further, yes it is possible that a Saturn 5 was launched without it becoming public information why do you have a problem with that??????? It sounds like you are grasping at straws... Any thoughts?

Anythings possible,

I think its possible it was fairies riding unicorns,

any thoughts?

it is obviously a nuclear explosion.

I actually think my suggestion has more weight.

Your ignorance related to the subject matter is obvious.

Please show us the maths you rambling on about earlier,

Please show use just one image or still of a nuclear detonation that resembles this.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942

Originally posted by Nomad451
It is NOT Extra-terrestrial.

People really need to learn the actual definition of extraterrestrial.

I'll post definition links....again.

Extraterrestrial

Extraterrestrial may refer to any object or being beyond (extra-) the planet Earth (terrestrial). It is derived from the Latin Root extra ("outside", "outwards") and terrestris ("earthly", "of or relating to the Earth").
en.wikipedia.org...

originating, existing, or occurring outside the earth or its atmosphere
www.merriam-webster.com...

I understand because of the way we are conditioned, and this being ATS after all, how one can muddle this up.

edit on 7/13/2013 by mcx1942 because:

And the image was created here on earth so what makes it ET.

Its an image that has an anomaly on it,

Before anyone can conclude there is anything up as the photo suggests how about discounting all the other possibilities that have been brought up about the image and how its created/processed.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

I will it say it again, there is no reason to believe this is not a thermo-nuclear weapon detonated on the moon by the United States.

Other than the fact it doesn't look like one.

this really looks like a nuclear explosion.

How hard can be to link a image that might support your opinion?

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

This very much looks like a nuclear explosion nothing you have offered makes any sense.

Please show us for the 50th time a nuclear explosion that resembles this even slightly.

If it is a reflection what is it a reflection of? What kind of reflection is it of? When has such a reflection ever been observed in nature? The examples you have offered are not consistent with the phenomenon.

Anything that was present and had a source of light at the time this image was processed.

Any thoughts?

Yeah ,

You have to be trolling, its not even funny.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Well one things for sure

It doesn't seem like it could be...

Man made or Natural

How ever it does look like there is a structure or craft of sorts below the eruption/plumes location

I originally suspected this could be tension or a release of energy built up inside the moon, but now i feel its some type of structure or craft producing the plume

Very very interesting what ever it may be

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by qmantoo
as arianna said on the last page last post

If you lighten the image you will notice there are two of these large pipe-like features running parallel to each other across and under the terrain. I can assure members and visitors there are plenty of very interesting objects and features to observe on the moon that most people would consider unexplainable but knowing what we are being led to believe this does not surprise me in the slightest.

Yes, if you lighten up the image and look, it is nothing but an image artifact. Really, I would love it to be something else but it isnt.
Top left of anomaly

anomaly and bottom right

I think we can put this one to bed now, dont you?.

Maybe look at the actual light source producing those lines before looking at the lines to identify the source

Is it not possible the light source could cause a glare?

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
My thinking is that this is either:

1) An internal reflection/fault caused by the camera lens shooting the image

2) A photochemical-process related problem that happened when the image was developed (remember that there were no digital images back then... the images from Apollo had to be developed in an old fashioned dark room using specific chemicals)

3) Some kind of electrostatic discharge on the exterior or interior of the Apollo spacecraft that somehow exposed that part of the chemical film being used (or perhaps an accidental electric discharge that happened in the dark room where the image was developed back on earth).

Does this image have anything to do with ETs/UFOs?

That would be cool, but I sincerely doubt it.

A far more likely explanation is that something - perhaps something very basic - went wrong while Apollo was shooting this image.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

Stop grasping at straws. You people are making ufologists look bad. It has been reasonably proven what this is numerous times. Both NASA and the college hosting the image also say clearly what it is. Do you really think this has been missed for 40 years? Don't be the boy who cried wolf concerning things otherworldly.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join