It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Born Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I will throw this out, real quick, cause i have company on their way and i dont have time to state MY evidence.

I BELIEVE IN JESUS...

However,
PAUL, from my research, was no apostle as he was not a whitness to the life of jesus.

He contradicts jesus and creates mysteries that go against god's message and, actually, serve those in power.

Anyone else picked up on this?

[edit on 11/9/2004 by theBLESSINGofVISION]

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by theBLESSINGofVISION
Anyone else picked up on this?

Nope. Please explain. Here's some Paul resources.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Saul of Tarsus (aka "Paul" his "Roman name") never met "iesous" in the flesh (only in dreams and visions) and routinely fought with the original "Nazorean" Torah abiding Jewish Chrsitian disciples which he disparaged as "those so called Pillars of the Church" (Galatians chapter 2).

Tarsus itself was the ancient capital of Cilicia (in present day Turkey) and in BC 80 was the port of entry of the Mysteries of Mithras via "Cilician Pirates" who introduced that Persian religion (called Mitra) into Rome via the military since Mithraism only allowed males into their membership.

No wonder "Paul" uses Mystery Terms in his letters (e.g. Behold I tell you a Mystery..." also e.g. the "drinking of the blood and the eating of the flesh" of the dead god during the "Eucharist" ceremony or divine Meal, which derives from Mithraic Mysteries who had their own Bread and Wine "Eucharist" at least 100 years EARLIER than Paul)....

The bustling port city of Tarsus was also one of the main centres of Stoic Philosophy and Greek learning------ so "Paul" was far more at home among goyim pagan greeks than he was among "torah abiding Nazorean Jewish Christians" in Jerusalem and the Galilee---such as "James the Just the Lord's Brother" who took over the Church (even though he was NOT one of the 12) along with "Kephah" (Peter) and John the son of Zebedee (Yohanon bar Zavdai).

It is a tragic shame that when Rome destroyed Jerusalem in AD 70 (and almost all of the the Nazorean churches in Palestine at that time) only the safely tucked away heretical "Pauline" (i.e. anti-torah, anti-Nazorean, anti James) churches (in all those Greek cities scattered around the Roman Empire such as Colossi or Ephesus, or Laodicea, or Rome or Thessalonica or Corinth etc.) lived on and thrived to pass on their own writings and copies of their teachings full of warped theology based on the ravings of a man who never even met "the teacher" himself yet dared to call himself "an apostle of Christ Jesus not by man but by God"...

Methinks the lady doth protest a little too much in his INSISTENCE that he be called an "apostle" (lit. apostolos "one who was sent forth") when the original 12 Nazorean Apostles hated his guts and wanted him dead.

And it is curious that Paul's cumbersome and badly preserved letters were later regarded by all those Greek Councils (long after Jerusalem fell to Rome) as "doctrinally sound" in the writings which were to form the "New Testament" when in fact, none of the original family of "Jesus" would have given this man the time of day, let alone read his scrawl in the churches.

If Rome had not destroyes Israel in AD 70, then we would be reading the 10 letters of James the Lord's Brother, and not Paul's rambling tirades, and maybe even something in writing of "jesus" himself...

In fact, almost all Christians today are "Pauline" Christians (and no longer Nazorean Jewish-Christians), whose teaching is nowhere nearly close to the teachings of "jesus" or any of the "original" disciples who even after the execution of their teacher, still ate kosher food diets and made their baptised converts get circumcised...and made every effort to obey the torah of Moses in the "last days" waiting for the Kingdom to appear ("some of you will not taste death until they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom seated at the right hand of the power with his holy angels with him...")

And they're still waiting to this day...

new topics

join