It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pixar-esque Take On A New NSA Logo

page: 1

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Love this. It even struck a chord with my 6 year old whose school had fundraisers last year to install security cameras. She said, "How come the camera is destroying our country?" I wish I could tell her how succinct her question is.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Halekoch

This is priceless LOL!
Well it's missing the trademark pixar jumping sounds though

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Your daughter is spot on!

Just beware if the NSA knocks on your door to offer her a facebook page and an iphone as a prize for her intelligence!

(well done whoever the animator is who came up with this)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

From Mario Aguilar on Gizmodo, which used a different animation for their article that looked... odd to me. I liked this animation better, but this is the origination story:

"It appears the animation originated on Reddit, with user SexualWeasel making an original drawing, and joystick354 suggesting the storyboard."

There have been many, many animations from this one idea on Reddit today.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Halekoch

Cheers for the origin details! Goes to show that a hive-mind is a dangerous thing for the puppet-masters!
edit on 12-7-2013 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Here's the video with sounds. and after you watch this video you're already tracked by NSA

edit on 13-7-2013 by joshint because: video was not working -.-

edit on 13-7-2013 by joshint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
United Surveillance of America

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Here's a suggestion. Once the empire collapses, we raid the NSA storehouse and use the data they collected for prosecuting those who implemented such a nefarious program. The NSA and all others.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
That comedic animation says so much about the state of our country, and the state of our freedoms within that country, despite the fact it is just a short animation. I am quite impressed with it to be honest, and I think it is great.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

JiggyPotamus,

I think the brevity of the video is what makes it good. We complicate things every day, everything, with politics and beliefs and religions and gender and race and all sorts of made up, self-assigned nonsense. What is happening to all of us, collectively, regardless of any of that hooey, is simple - disturbing - and wrong.

Glad you enjoyed, too.

top topics

join