It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens stole my car and dog

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by AthlonSavage

the Sun reported.

Need anyone say anything more?

Erm, let me correct you. The Sun WASN'T the source of the story, the MOD was, as is stated in the article...

This guy may have reported it to the MoD, but so what?

It's simply a story from The Sun about a strange report in the files of the MoD. The fact that this guy reported it to the MoD does not make it any more likely to be true.

edit on 7/13/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

the Sun reported.

Erm, let me correct you. The Sun WASN'T the source of the story, the MOD was, as is stated in the article...

Incorrect. The article says "...The Sun Reported".

The only thing the article says about the MoD is that this guy says he reported it to the MoD. However, we have nothing officially reported from the MoD in that story.

He may have reported it to the MoD, but so what?

Wrong

This incident came to light when the UFO desk released its final batch of documents to the public after being shut down in 2009.

Yeah, the MOD pretty much thinks "so what" with the sightings/incidents that get reported to them. You think that the thousands of reports of stuff like this doesn't amount to anything then?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

The man revealed that he had parked his car with his puppy inside it and left for a few minutes, but on returning, he saw a gang of homeless hooligans on the spot. He said there were about 12 to 15 of them and they pummeled him and stole his car and his dog to rub salt in the ole' woundies.

Seems if I squint at just the right angle while looking away from the monitor there appears to be a lot of truth to this.
edit on 13-7-2013 by Knives4eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Knives4eyes

Sounds like Debt collectors payed him a visit. Recovering car and dog for missing a payment of something they hold valuable.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

The story in quote below comes from this webpage. I don't really know what to make of it, the Aliens are Thieves

Of course they're thieves, their demons from hell !
Their also liars, fornicators, murderers and haters
of love, peace and God. Unbelievable that people
are surprised by their actions.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

the Sun reported.

Incorrect. The article says "...The Sun Reported".

The only thing the article says about the MoD is that this guy says he reported it to the MoD. However, we have nothing officially reported from the MoD in that story.

He may have reported it to the MoD, but so what?

Wrong

This incident came to light when the UFO desk released its final batch of documents to the public after being shut down in 2009.

Yeah, the MOD pretty much thinks "so what" with the sightings/incidents that get reported to them. You think that the thousands of reports of stuff like this doesn't amount to anything then?

As I said, people can report whatever they want to the MoD, and the MoD (being a bureaucracy) will probably make a report about it.

HOWEVER, just because the MoD has a piece of paper saying this guy once made a report about his car and dog being stolen by aliens does not make the story any more true. I could have made a report to the MoD about alien unicorns riding rainbows to Earth and it may have gotten filed by the MoD. That doesn't mean it's true.

edit on 7/13/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Of course they're thieves, their demons from hell !
Their also liars, fornicators, murderers and haters
of love, peace and God. Unbelievable that people
are surprised by their actions.

im only surprised because usually a description like that is in the political section.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Well, my response wasn't really directed at you AS. More to people in general who were surprised.
Or I just don't even know what I meant quite possibly. Tippin a few here on step daughters B-day.
You know ?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
They turned into a space ship, and now are on a quest to save a jewish druid princess, before this dude made of pizza "sends for them." Dont worry though, his schwartz is as big as yours.

They love to fonicate too...
edit on 15-7-2013 by Tylerdurden1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Is there a photo of the UFO depiction, and any other evidence?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Great sharing.I like this.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chargeit
They took my car!

They took his car!

They took my dog!

They took his dog!

Dey dook es og!

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
If his beer was flat and his girl had married his best friend, I'd call that a recipe for a country & western song.

That's probably the worst alien story I've ever heard. Although, if you're going to steal a car, it shouldn't be expensive-less likely to be noticed. Maybe the aliens are joy riding and wanted the full disguise?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian

Originally posted by peashooter
reply to post by Hijinx

Let me try to do my best Phage impersonation:

Keith Robins said that he was camping with his friends in Cardiff when 15 UFOs descended, beamed up his car

Hallucinations?

the Sun reported.

the Sun?

He said there were about 12 to 15 of them and they were gone in a flash.

Hallucinations?

Robins, who was just 17 when the incident happened in Cardiff, reported it to the Ministry of Defense, along with a diagram of the spaceship.

Batch of documents, sources?
So you are saying Aliens are coming down and stealing cars as part of their invasion tactics and that the Sun is where we should get all of our alien information. Oh OK, you're a genius. What would be the purpose of doing genetic experiments on dogs and studying our cars? Why do you believe everything you read? So you are saying they are coming up with alien-dog hybrid species to slowly replace our dumb dogs? Why would you say that? So now they are training the hybrid dogs to drive cars so they can show how dumb humans are? That is the dumbest thing I heard you say.

...and THAT, is my best penisshooter

Whoaa whoaa why are you so offended and butthurt? Did I say any of that? Relax, go out and get some fresh air or something before you start getting mad at yourself. Conversations with yourself is the first sign of mental illness.

Penis shooter? Really, how old are you? "and that is my best penis shooter" .. what about your penis shooter? Where are the mods, we have enough trolls on ATS
edit on 17-7-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by peashooter

So I was spot on. I'm disagreeing with your position. Not sure why you have to resort to ad hominem attacks. My mental health, how much fresh air I get or my age have nothing to do with this topic. Which points of mine do you disagree with? I dont think your views on this are clear. Sorry about the misspelling of your name. It was the IPhone auto correct.

And just because I disagree with you, does not make me a troll. What makes you think that this is all part of the alien agenda?

edit on 17-7-2013 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

I said:

Hallucinations? The sun? Sources? (TRANSLATION: SHOW THE SOURCES)

Do you understand? No?

Where in those 3 words did you find an ENTIRE argument to disagree with?

Please find where I said:

" Oh OK, you're a genius. What would be the purpose of doing genetic experiments on dogs and studying our cars? Why do you believe everything you read? So you are saying they are coming up with alien-dog hybrid species to slowly replace our dumb dogs? Why would you say that? So now they are training the hybrid dogs to drive cars so they can show how dumb humans are? That is the dumbest thing I heard you say. "

You called me dumb right? What's dumber is I never said any of those yet you're arguing with yourself. Who are you talking to???? Where did I say that?!?!?!?

LOL

Please stop embarrassing yourself more.

How do you even disagree with 3 words "the sun? hallucinations? sources" and type an ENTIRE paragraph putting words in my mouth? You were spot on?? Spot on about what?!? I'm so confused!!! Do people even talk to themselves in a thread?!

Either I'm speaking to a teenager or it's a troll.. I"ll give you the benefit of the doubt of troll.. I like how it even says "Super Genius Member" below your name.. it's almost comical..

I'm going to stop feeding the troll now..a troll that feeds themselves is a very very dangerous troll.... let me know when you are done the imaginary argument with your other self.

edit on 18-7-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by peashooter

Hallucinations? The sun? Sources? (TRANSLATION: SHOW THE SOURCES)

Do you understand? No?

Where in those 3 words did you find an ENTIRE argument to disagree with?

It IS confusing. I believe you were arguing with phage about these being hallucinations. I didnt see where phage said that. Are you following? Phage isn't even in this thread. You haven't contributed anything except insults. Do you think this was a hallucination? Do you think this really happened? I honestly can't tell from what you posted. What sources do you want? The sources that say this was a hallucination? Phage said it was a hallucination and didn't provide sources?

If you can have an imaginary conversation with phage or do impersonations of him stating his positions on something he doesn't have, why can't I? Let's be fair. So in your world of imaginary conversations, I am participating fairly. Try to keep up.

Please explain how this is not being a troll:

Let me try to do my best Phage impersonation:

Is that good honest conversation? He is not even here. And now you are upset that someone is misquoting you? Seriously?

I don't expect a reply from you at this point as my point has been succinctly made. My "super genius" title holds.

edit on 18-7-2013 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join