It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens stole my car and dog

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
They took my car!

They took his car!

They took my dog!

They took his dog!

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I don't know. Maybe the dog was an alien.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I do believe aliens steal things. Not just souls, but also bacon. I don't have enough bacon. Plus I need more souls.

JAK

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Sungazing

Sungazing is a practice that includes gazing at the sun for nourishment or as a spiritual practice. Looking into the sun is dangerous, and can cause solar retinopathy and lead to permanent eye damage or blindness.[1][2] There is no scientific evidence that sungazing provides health benefits.[3][4]

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

You could well be Ats primary skeptic/debunker on Ufos and Aliens. Im wondering if your an Alien trying to prevent humans knowing the truth.

There'd be no need, not while threads like this get attention.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Could you even imagine the police report? lmao
I bet the officers had fun with this.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

the Sun reported.

Need anyone say anything more?

yes

This incident came to light when the UFO desk released its final batch of documents to the public after being shut down in 2009.

Newly released UFO files from the UK government
ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk...
edit on 13-7-2013 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Let me tell you another bizzare strory about my psychic telepathy experience with a Cat.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Besides it sounding like the opening line to a Country song I have no idea what to make of this other than a piece of silly season nonsense printed in a rag of a paper.

Exactly when did this incident happen? The newspaper (and I use the term loosely for the source) indicates that the witness said it happened 20 years ago,

The actually MoD report states the incident occurred in 2007.

The guide is still freely available and this incident is referred to on page 7
filestore.nationalarchives.gov.uk...

Now I think the MoD would have picked up on that point if it had allegedly happened in 1987 not 2007 (or 1993 if the paper is referring to the present day).

"It was twenty years ago today".....now that's another opening line to a song I think.

I read the news today ...oh boy.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
Let me tell you another bizzare strory about my psychic telepathy experience with a Cat.

This sounds like an interesting story. Would you care to share your experience?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Aliens stole my car and dog,
The dog was an alien and the car the space ship,but the owner didn't knew.

He left because of bacon shortage and fuel prices.

Besides that he had to overhaul the spaceship.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I've seen stranger things on insurance claim forms.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
if its true then nothing new here..

faeries are known for their pet/dog kidnapping (dognapping?)

of course nowadays they use different kind of 'mask' and wear the 'alien' mask instead of 'faerie'

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by peashooter
reply to post by Hijinx

Let me try to do my best Phage impersonation:

Keith Robins said that he was camping with his friends in Cardiff when 15 UFOs descended, beamed up his car

Hallucinations?

the Sun reported.

the Sun?

He said there were about 12 to 15 of them and they were gone in a flash.

Hallucinations?

Robins, who was just 17 when the incident happened in Cardiff, reported it to the Ministry of Defense, along with a diagram of the spaceship.

This incident came to light when the UFO desk released its final batch of documents to the public after being shut down in 2009.

Batch of documents, sources?
So you are saying Aliens are coming down and stealing cars as part of their invasion tactics and that the Sun is where we should get all of our alien information. Oh OK, you're a genius. What would be the purpose of doing genetic experiments on dogs and studying our cars? Why do you believe everything you read? So you are saying they are coming up with alien-dog hybrid species to slowly replace our dumb dogs? Why would you say that? So now they are training the hybrid dogs to drive cars so they can show how dumb humans are? That is the dumbest thing I heard you say.

...and THAT, is my best penisshooter

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Aliens took my job!!! And they planted an anal probe in my ,well,you know where! Every time my dog sniffs my rear end,she wags her tail,trying to locate the satellite to beam up the information.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
How many abductees have had a run of bad luck and then just in the nick of time have had their needs granted.
maybe there is an abductee out there who miraculously had this car and pup land in their lap.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

The sun, which was quoting the Ministry of Defense files. Don't be so quick to jump to ad homenim.

For example the National Inquirer broke the John Edwards affair scandal. They may be tabloids, but that doesn't make everything they say false.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I'm just spit balling here but could it be possible the Alien's craft required a part that only could be found in a Datsun Cherry.

Possibly the Datsun is one of the most sought after collector's piece in all the Universe?

The world may never know.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostingmiranda

That was my first thought when i read this.."How the hell did they file the police report?" Im sure there was a field test involved with the statement information. If the insurance rep is a panspermia theorist. Theyd just chalk it up as act of god..

Personally Id take this one to the grave..

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Poor aliens. I bet they’re trying to communicate with that dog to find out how to drive-repair the car. But it makes sense aliens would mistake dogs as mans master at judging by the way they e.g. walk some master!

This thread really made me smile. What's the odds they'll find '___' in the tobacco tray? Now that's probably what those alien dudes were really after!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join