It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Time Traveler John Titor seems to be so well read about Tyranny in America and other issues

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Fake Time Traveler John Titor seems to be so well read about Tyranny in America and other issues

A brief intoduction about John Titor:

In 2000-2001 John Titor a hoaxer who claim to be a time traveler who posted in message boards and predicted the rise of the police state and a civil war that did not come to pass making him a hoaxer.

en.wikipedia.org...

While Titor is a hoax he did mentioned some things that was right

While you sit by and watch your Constitution being torn away from you

This Titor got right because if you notice while our Consitution is called a piece of paper by our POTUS, the sheeple does not care about it even though it is told in front of their eyes.

you willfully eat poisoned food

He also mentioned that we eat gmos

I'm not aware of any "mind control" devices being used on you now. However, there are a great many "non lethal" weapon systems in development that turn out to be quite lethal. Sometimes I watch your television programs that show SWAT teams using new non-lethal weapons. They usually start out with, "In the future, the army and police will fight its enemies with new weapons systems…" When they use the word "enemy", they're talking about YOU! You don't really think the Marines are going to jump out of helicopters overseas with sticky goop, pepper spray and seizure lights, do you?

He goes on to say the government will declare the citizens to be the enemy just like right now

Will you readily be able to identify the enemy?

They will be the ones arresting and holding people without due process.

This came true in fact this happened on a daily basis

You can see more here: www.johntitor.com...

My point is people is if John Titor is a hoax how does he know America will go downhill?

edit on 12-7-2013 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

My point is people is if John Titor is a hoax how does he know America will go downhill?

Writing was on the wall. There have been doomsayers since the beginning of time. And throwing around 100 vague references about a dystopian future, anyone is bound to hit on a few.

There was no civil war, etc.

Anyone with a bachelors in politics and current on social issues could have said the same.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I find John Titor fascinating, however, I came into ATS too late to actually debate and follow the postings.

Do we know who John Titor is? Has he been proven to be a hoax?

I would love to know more and I agree that he had an amazing acumen for predicting the events we are only now experiencing the way he foresaw.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
There have been numerous people, both famous and not, who have echoed those sentiments over the last 100+ years.

John never spoke of anything we didn't know about already, other than his lies of course.

Hell just reading 1984 would give you all the ammo you needed to make a convincing "future" society post.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Metallicus

Hmmm there were attempts to debunk John Titor here but so far not bearing any fruit here are examples:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Yes another Titor thread. Love these.

If I'm not mistaken a few years back, maybe more now, bought the domain johntitor.com, and planned on putting out a film or book on the matter.

Almost seemed like it was some sort of marketing ploy if you read into it.

Part of me loves to believe that perhaps Titor was who he said he was, but then the rest of my brain slaps the crap out of me and I wise up. But deep down inside, hidden from the rest of me, there still is that little glimmer of belief. I just dont let it out much.

More than likely though, it was exactly how it seemed. and all too often what we see here. Something that is too good to be true, with just enough kernels to feed nthe ATS dide of your brain, only to disappear without a trace later on, leaving you convinced its not true.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Zero stars , zero flags... and not general conspiracy..... you are way past the expiry on the milk carton of 72 hours here slick...

and as Boncho is agreeing with you ... you are more or less troll .... meat...

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal

It's not a hoax... Just as well on our world-line corporate Amerika has a time-machine too! What we are seeing is delayed events, the divergence is greater as time moves on. Titor also says world-lines converge, meaning there is something big that happens that connects all world-lines together... maybe an asteroid or WW3... something that is unstoppable.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Well I did not mean to troll I just curious about how John titor knew the direction America was heading I apoligize for any misconvience I already ask a mod to move this thread to gray area so that gonna happen in a bit

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Been 12 minutes up pal...maybe you will eat your words tomorrow eh?

I loved John Titor..he told a great tale and deserves to be brought up every now and then in a thread.
He did get a lot of things right and some wrong like all so called prophets, time traveller? nah good story teller YES!!
At the end of the day I come here for entertainment...to imagine the impossible and without threads like this ATS would be boring so why not GTFO of the OP's thread if you have nothing to add but scorn against it..
Well done OP S&F.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Well in all fairness, post 2001 it was kinda easy to make these "revelations/prophecies". Fact remains 9/11 shifted messed up our timeline in ways we can't imagine.

The world changed that day, and from that day everyone knew what was heading our way. IF someone said this in say 1999 I would give him/her more credit.

And lets asume he was indeed a time traveler, don't you think there would exist a force of other time travelers to keep him from meddling with timelines.

This is all following the reason that past now and future are a separate thing. Which it clearly isn't.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

well its hardly going uphill now is it?
and it ain't gonna be in the forseeable future.
so it was an obvious call
the more uncle sam spies on his own people, with drones in the sky's. with the nsa collecting peoples emails and phone records. with the police becoming more like a legal gang everyday. politicians acting as if their above the law.
it really is'nt that hard to see that america's on the slide

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senduko

And lets asume he was indeed a time traveler, don't you think there would exist a force of other time travelers to keep him from meddling with timelines.

Nope, because each time traveler would cause a new world line....even if caught doesn't mean that he is caught on another!

edit on 12-7-2013 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator

Only if we believe that there are in fact multiple timelines, which each event setting off another into an infinite array of infinite universes. (Which I admit I somewhat subscribe to).
Just making sure we look at both sides of the coin here.

It is also very possible that only one timeline exists, as we have not yet been able to prove that multiple timelines exist.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
He said there would be a civil war in 2004 or 2005 and there wasn't so he was full of sh!t.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme
It is also very possible that only one timeline exists, as we have not yet been able to prove that multiple timelines exist.

I don't think we can prove one timeline exist...either way when you think about it... it's like the multiverse... branching off into thought... That always leans me toward many-worlds interpretation.

Originally posted by
DPrice

He said there would be a civil war in 2004 or 2005 and there wasn't so he was full of sh!t.

Wrong there was civil war on Titor's world-line... I guess you didn't read that part?
Did you not read about the divergence in our world from his?

edit on 13-7-2013 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I guess 9/11 didn't happen in his timeline either. Convenient

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DPrice

I guess 9/11 didn't happen in his timeline either. Convenient

Wrong... Titor said he would not reveal major events in our immediate future, earthquakes, airplane crashes or floods… Instead he gave us clues about the future by comparing his world to ours... Titor did not want to be solely responsible for creating colossal divergences in parallel universes.

top topics

join