It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“What about building 7?”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
A social psychological study of online discussion of 9/11 conspiracy theories.

“The Internet was made for conspiracy theory: it is a conspiracy theory: one thing leads to another, always another link leading you deeper into no thing and no place.”
Read on.
www.frontiersin.org...

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Press meeting with Senator Tom Daschle. He's asked repetitively by journalists, "[Did Dick Cheney tell you to stop the investigations into 9/11/01]." He responds, "[Yes, that were his orders]."

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Building 7 is the proof without anything else needed that they planned this as an inside job and the media was in on it.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
www.presstv.ir...

And this was good:

In other words, among people who comment on news articles, those who disbelieve government accounts of such events as 9/11 and the JFK assassination outnumber believers by more than two to one. That means it is the pro-conspiracy commenters who are expressing what is now the conventional wisdom, while the anti-conspiracy commenters are becoming a small, beleaguered minority.

I'd say people are waking up.

Great thread!

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Building 7 is the proof without anything else needed that they planned this as an inside job and the media was in on it.

That's a blanket statement if I ever heard one before. The "Media" is a rather large, loose, vague term with ambiguity that makes children cry.

Great job at solving the mystery with one simple remark. You should have led the investigation. I hereby charge the media and the government for its crimes. Media and government, how do you plead?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Truth is, and knew while it happening live on tv, as did my friends, for we're awake and knew that the chances that this hideous government that sent in goons to topple elected governments in south america and the middle east and establish dicatorships had about a 0.00000000....1% chance of telling the truth.

Also, the video with the news reporter and building 7 is self explanatory, don't have mush between my ears.

Its extremely obvious and extremely easy to state.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Really?

I rather doubt it.

"The most important operational decision to be made that afternoon was the collapse (Of the WTC towers) had damaged 7 World Trade Center, which is about a 50 story building, at Vesey between West Broadway and Washington Street. It had very heavy fire on many floors and I ordered the evacuation of an area sufficient around to protect our members, so we had to give up some rescue operations that were going on at the time and back the people away far enough so that if 7 World Trade did collapse, we [wouldn't] lose any more people. We continued to operate on what we could from that distance and approximately an hour and a half after that order was [given], at 5:30 in the afternoon, World Trade Center collapsed completely" - Daniel Nigro, Chief of Department FDNY

"Then we found out, I guess around 3:00 [o'clock], that they thought 7 was going to collapse. So, of course, [we've] got guys all in this pile over here and the main concern was get everybody out, and I guess it took us over an hour and a half, two hours to get everybody out of there. (Q. Initially when you were there, you had said you heard a few Maydays?) Oh, yes. We had Maydays like crazy.... The heat must have been tremendous. There was so much [expletive] fire there. This whole pile was burning like crazy. Just the heat and the smoke from all the other buildings on fire, you [couldn't] see anything. So it took us a while and we ended up backing everybody out, and [that's] when 7 collapsed.... Basically, we fell back for 7 to collapse, and then we waited a while and it got a lot more organized, I would guess." - Lieutenant William Ryan

"Early on, there was concern that 7 World Trade Center might have been both impacted by the collapsing tower and had several fires in it and there was a concern that it might collapse. So we instructed that a collapse area -- (Q. A collapse zone?) -- Yeah -- be set up and maintained so that when the expected collapse of 7 happened, we wouldn't have people working in it. There was considerable discussion with Con Ed regarding the substation in that building and the feeders and the oil coolants and so on. And their concern was of the type of fire we might have when it collapsed." - Chief Cruthers

So plenty of people knew that building 7 was likely to collapse well before the event occurred.
Given the confusion on the day..........it wouldn't be all that surprising if the BBC reporter was given messages of an imminent collapse........ but reported the collapse ahead of time in error.
edit on 12-7-2013 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
when the bbc reported the building 7 fell early it should have raised eyebrows but no

the reporter will not talk about it and one only has to ask about what time people heard about 9-11 to know that something is not all it seems

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

Truth is, and knew while it happening live on tv, as did my friends, for we're awake and knew that the chances that this hideous government that sent in goons to topple elected governments in south america and the middle east and establish dicatorships had about a 0.00000000....1% chance of telling the truth.

Also, the video with the news reporter and building 7 is self explanatory, don't have mush between my ears.

Its extremely obvious and extremely easy to state.

Ah yes, you guys are so awake, you were able to accuse, try and convict the thousands of some-odd government employees for their guilt. Geez, obvious they were all in on it. From the guy who hands me my parking tickets to the guy checking if my business files it's T57 Quotes to the registry.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Let the dutch build the towers next time, or the spanjards, they too make buildings that do not collapse.

Dispite a boeing 747 flying into the building, the heat and fire (it was loaded with fuel), it had not collapsed.
cdn1.electronicintifada.net...

Or this one in Spain, it burned and burned, but did not collapse.
www.bouwenwonen.net...

Ohh, and the chinese also seem to do a good job at building skyscrapers that won't collapse because of heavy fire.
www.spitsnieuws.nl...#

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Ah yes, you guys are so awake, you were able to accuse, try and convict the thousands of some-odd government employees for their guilt. Geez, obvious they were all in on it. From the guy who hands me my parking tickets to the guy checking if my business files it's T57 Quotes to the registry.

Uh-huh...and how long did it take the U.S. Gov to accuse, try, convict and execute an entire country? Make that two countries. They were throwing around OBL's name an hour after the attack.......couldn't see it coming, but knew within an hour who did it.....yeah right.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by qwerty12345

wow...just wow...I've never seen that interview.

If I had any doubts about high Gov officials involvement, or at least taking advantage of the situation and lying to the public....that doubt is now completely gone.

Trying to stop the investigation, lying...and later refusing to release WH info on the event...

Guilty...guilty...guilty...case closed in my book.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

What exactly was in Building 7? That' s the real meat of this conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flatcoat
reply to post by boncho

Uh-huh...and how long did it take the U.S. Gov to accuse, try, convict and execute an entire country? Make that two countries. They were throwing around OBL's name an hour after the attack.......couldn't see it coming, but knew within an hour who did it.....yeah right.

Sally at the post office did that? Wow. I knew she meant it when she told me to make sure I put the postal codes on my mail, but never knew what she was capable of if I ticked her off.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Perhaps...but debating over something we can't know about, only makes the water muddier...

Instead...you should focus on things we know for certain...that you former president and his minion are disgusting liars, and can't be trusted to tell you the time of the day.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by Flatcoat
reply to post by boncho

Sally at the post office did that? Wow. I knew she meant it when she told me to make sure I put the postal codes on my mail, but never knew what she was capable of if I ticked her off.

I usually like your comments...but this one flew over my head...??

What is your point?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

It was a rhetorical question - people know what was in Building 7.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

So plenty of people knew that building 7 was likely to collapse well before the event occurred.
Given the confusion on the day..........it wouldn't be all that surprising if the BBC reporter was given messages of an imminent collapse........ but reported the collapse ahead of time in error.
edit on 12-7-2013 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

No, she did not. Get your facts right. The BBC reporter said that she and her team was getting news that WTC7 had collapsed. This was about 20 minutes before it actually happened. She was NOT given "messages of an immanent collapse". She told the linkman at the BBC that the building had collapsed (NOT about to collapse) even though it was visible in the background.
There are videos available where fire fighters tell people to move back because the building was just about to blow up. Of course, police and fire fighters knew that the building was about to come down! But this was not because they were psychic. Instead, it was because they had been told that the building was about to be demolished and so they had to clear the area.
The problem for the official 9/11 story which this poses is that, in order for the news to be released before the event actually happened, certain people had to know with certainty that the building was about to come down. No one could have expected this, given the minor fires and damage. Therefore, the collapse could not have been natural but the result of intentional demolition, which means that the official story about WTC7 is a lie and cover-up.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Building 7 was the ultimate goal - insurance monies handed out to the peoples that owned the other towers was just a "handout".

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

It was a rhetorical question - people know what was in Building 7.

People mostly speculate about that...you know whose offices were there...but not the exact reason why would anyone want to "pull it"...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join