It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

65% of USA residents are ILLEGAL ALIENS...are you included?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by Sacri

My logic also has been missed by you, humans need to remove their borders, and share this wonderful earth for what it is, You have rights to this earth along with every other human on this planet.

However to believe you have a "right" to American soil over someone else is highly ignorant, In my Opinion.

Ah NWO.... one government.... no borders...got ya....

Why are you using America as your hyperbole when the whole world has borders. If anything America has some of the most unsecured borders in the world and our basic freedoms that you do not need to provide "papers" unless there is reasonable suspicion that you might be breaking the law also allows 10s of millions of illegal to live here too. Try that in Mexico, France, China, Japan etc etc...

Your borderless utopia is a long way off (or a long time ago) since the whole world has borders...not just us, and unfortunately as the population grows it will only get worst.
edit on 14-7-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

America is not my hyperbole. I currently live in Australia, and the position we are in at the present is close to the "worst" its ever been every week we have hundreds of ayslum seekers who come across from Indonesia and the like on boats that are purposely sunk just off our shores, forcing our authorities to rescue them and bring them into our country.

I am no NWO child, but I do see the possibilities of a borderless Earth, where humans are free to go, travel and live as they please. Considering we cant even accurately determine where we are from as a species, we are gifted this earth, and everyone deserves a piece of the pie so to speak.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

I have news for you. One, this was not a nation, but a vast land with many tribes that often warred with one another, some quite brutally. Two, there is good evidence that the original people on this land might not have been the Amerind people, but others. Some Caucasoid, some Negroid. Very old remains found are NOT Amerind. The horrible law that Clinton passed sometimes allows some of these to be hidden away, even though the skulls are not Amerind, and thus the debate continues. No, American citizens aren't here illegally. Not by any stretch of the imagination. That's a very lame argument to use when defending illegal aliens in this country.

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join