It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

65% of USA residents are ILLEGAL ALIENS...are you included?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
There is this reasoning in the USA that illegal immigrants have no business being allowed to exist; that anyone who entered this country under the false pretenses should be deported and have all rights removed from them.

I have news for you, 65% of you are illegal. This land was stolen from the indigenous tribes of Indians from European settlers; by fruits of the "poisonous tree" any and all ancestry connected to the population that currently resides here are thereby "illegal aliens".

The only people that are in this country legally are the Indians and their ancestors family tree; black people were forced to be here (they are excluded), any immigrants that went through due process under the guidelines of a corrupt nation are still illegal, sorry to my Latin/Hispanic American brothers and sisters.

The good news for Latin/Hispanic ancestry is that you are closer to Indian ancestry and likely are indigenous within your family ancestry; more so than the rest of the World with regard to the right to be in the USA.

www.census.gov...

At the present time there are 316,237,200 people in the USA; which means with the Indian population being roughly 1% and allowing for 14% Blacks and 17% for Latin/Hispanic and allowing for 3% Polynesian/Alaskan indigenous people, that there are currently 205,554,180 illegal immigrants in the great USA today.

Better start packing White people, you are all here illegally according to the laws written by illegal immigrants.

I used quickfacts.census.gov... as a source.
Along with en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_American.

I will not bother including the actual numbers from these sites; it is not necessary.

Personally, I believe the whole planet belongs to all and we should have the right to decide where we want to live.

For the record I am white and illegal.

Soul

edit on 12-7-2013 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Martians ?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Did this just dawn on ya? You've honestly never thought about "Hey, the settlers stole the land and slaughtered millions, therefore we're on someone else's native land." ?

This will probably be met with a counter argument that goes into the semantics of country vs. continent ....

Probably followed by a "my ancestors had nothing to do with it! It's racist to associate the color of my skin to genocide!"

+35 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Ummm. No? If you were born in America then your an American.

We won, it's our now, get over it.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
My Cousin is 50% American Indian.
Shall we deport half of him?

Why do you mention White Europeans specifically? Do Africans have some right to be in the United States under your standards, just because they were forced to come here? Better read up on indentured servants that were brought here as nothing more than slaves.
What about the Orientals?

Better start packing White people,

Racist much?
edit on 12-7-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

Fill out any applications lately ? For work or government ? One of newest questions to be added lately is

" Are you hispanic or latino ? " If niether, please check the box that best describes what race you are ?
edit on 12-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

You do realize the "Native Americans" are neither native to North America nor are they of such pure bloodline as to say just where they may fit in the mix with the latter residents you refer to as illegal.

Right here in Missouri they are working archaeology sites that predate the modern Indian tribes by thousands of years. So, what is true across the planet is true here to. NO ONE who currently lives in a spot on Earth is truly native to that spot ..with the possible (and probably not even there) exception of some African areas that date back the furthest.

I love the 'you're all illegal' threads tho..because it really does include the Indian Nations as well as the White Man who displaced them in turn.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
We do not currently have any known 400 year old citizens, much less 65% of the population.
Does that percentage include people of Asian and African origin, by the way? You might have missed a few...

edit on 12-7-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Better start packing White people,

Racist much?
edit on 12-7-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

He's white, genius.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Illegal immigrants are determined by the Constitution. According to the Constitution, all humans born on soil owned by the American government after the instatement of the Constitution are legal citizens of the U.S.

Your argument is poorly made...unless, of course, you can provide government-approved materials supporting your statement.
edit on 12-7-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Native Americans in the family woodpile here so I guess I'm legal! Guess it's one of the perks of being part of a family mixture of several races. I knew there was something good about being a "Heinz 57" family! So when do we get to evict the rest of y'all and confiscate your stuff?

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

If you actually believe this asinine thread and you had even an once of integrity you would self-deport. Please update the thread when you are gone. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Well OP, so far no stars and flag for you. Great comments in here though. Hope you've learned a few things.
Perhaps a bit more research next time will help,

I have mixed heritage myself, including Native American. Bottom line is that I am legal regardless.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Everyone is an immigrant...everywhere. If you want to go back far enough that is. The difference between an immigrant and an "illegal" immigrant is at one time there was no laws about cross border migrations...then to control the flow...laws were made...if you circumvent the laws...you are illegal. My family got here from Germany about 400 years ago...so...

But say whatever you need to make yourself feel better...
[snip]]
edit on 7/12/2013 by Damian65 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood

Exactly! We took this land fair and square!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carreau

If you actually believe this asinine thread and you had even an once of integrity you would self-deport. Please update the thread when you are gone. Thanks.

This is just one more manifestation of White Guilt. I'm sure his hispanic/native american/black/similarly guilty white friends are terribly impressed though.

Count down to how long it takes this thread to get shut down as "race baiting" in

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Originally posted by Thorneblood

I was with you in the beginning, but for the 2nd line; That's just such a moronic outlook.

Who is this 'Ours' whom you're referring to?
What did they win?
and how did they win it?
Who are the losers?
Were the losers born in America?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
If Native Americans account for 1% of the United State's population, wouldn't that make 99% of our population illegal aliens?

Illegal aliens are only defined by a government and it's constitution. Since there was no government that ruled all of America's land before Europeans came over, I'm going to say your theory is very flawed.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Ours heh. my bad

Ours as in Americans.
We won the country.
We won it with style, and lots of killing.
The losers are everyone who was here before hand.
No, we covered that earlier in the post.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

There is this reasoning in the USA that illegal immigrants have no business being allowed to exist; that anyone who entered this country under the false pretenses should be deported and have all rights removed from them.

I have news for you, 65% of you are illegal. This land was stolen from the indigenous tribes of Indians from European settlers; by fruits of the "poisonous tree" any and all ancestry connected to the population that currently resides here are thereby "illegal aliens".

Oh my……I thought this was going to be a serious thread.

I was born here and I’m staying. I’m my own anchor baby!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join