It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Won't eventually everyone WAKE UP????

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
With the shier volume of new information hitting the public like never before, won't everyone eventually wake up to understanding the system? Like I would think that eventually as alternative media starts to grow more and more that eventually everyone will have a keen understanding of how the system is structured? Or will mainstream media just continue to keep most people in the dark and brainwashed?

What do you think?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Some won't even wake up after they are behind barbed wire.

They will be there because they are helping the State, in their minds.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by spartacus699
With the shier volume of new information hitting the public like never before, won't everyone eventually wake up to understanding the system? Like I would think that eventually as alternative media starts to grow more and more that eventually everyone will have a keen understanding of how the system is structured? Or will mainstream media just continue to keep most people in the dark and brainwashed?

What do you think?

If 'most people' are in the dark, it must be because they are happy to be that way. MSM make plenty of boobies, so the clues are there.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Most ALTERNATIVE sources are fake, as in, they spread BS.

All the time they keep watching the TV they wont wake up.

Anyone who is truly awake does NOT watch television because they will be aware of what it is.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Being brainwashed by "alternative media" is not any better.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
More and more people are waking up on the daily.

They can't keep all their secrets for too long without the curtains rising. And as there are lots of people awakening, there are lots of secrets and pacts being made.

It's no wonder why the word "wake" raises a flag in the NSA system. They probably look for the sentence "This will wake them up". haha.....

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
hi spartacus669, come to free the slaves, have you?

what's with the 66 and the 9? (..are you only one-third convinced?)

some good replies so far..

the alternative scene is not to be trusted. icke, maxwell, fulford, kassidy, williams, and so on.. all bad eggs..

it's true what was said of the TV, same could almost be said of the internet..

there's a good parable about a man who goes to a wise man.. asks "what must i do to become wise?" ..have you heard this one?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by spartacus699

What do you think?

The problem with brainwashing is that those people are brainwashed into thinking they are not brainwashed.
They might "wake up", but it will probably be some type of mental creation perpetuating conflict.
A lot of the alternative media is just controlled opposition. So to me it doesn't really mater what media is watched since objective opinions are brought into my awareness from both medias.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Everyone expects sudden change, like it will hit them in the face and poof they realize what little sheep they where.

We are a minority. a very small one at that. And so far a lot more sheep are being born then free thinkers, thank the system for that.

No one will wake up, we free thinkers will disappear over time. Do you think those people protesting are willing to leave the system? They are fighting for shallow wishes and demands. They do not care about the world. They scream change and peace yet its only pure selfishness that drove them on the streets in first place.

We aren't heading for a bright future, nor are we winning a battle. At least those of us awake are witnessing it and that's something beautiful.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
www.presstv.ir...

According to the studies, and one from UK university, 2/3rds of all online posters commenting to news and events are awake and don't buy into official stories or believe the government, so that means, that people are waking up.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

The question is rather, do they want to wake up? And what is waking up?

Originally posted by Superhans
Being brainwashed by "alternative media" is not any better.

Indeed.
For every type of person they created a believe system.
In fact, the whole 'waking up thing' is just one of them.
edit on 12-7-2013 by intergalactic fire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
No because there will always be people in their social circles that try to dissuade them into staying within the system and never questioning it.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Wake up to what? One of a thousand conspiracy theories that not only have no proof but, stand into direct contradition of all the other conspiracy theories. Honestly while the general public more interested in living good lives and not so much in what is going on in the world the alternative news followers seem believer anything no matter how far fetched like they are being led by the pied piper.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

We aren't heading for a bright future, nor are we winning a battle. At least those of us awake are witnessing it and that's something beautiful.

It's a beautiful thing watching our own demise.....

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

TV is AWSOME DUDE what planet are you on!!! Like some of the series out there, awhhh there really fun to watch. what do you do if you're not watching tv? picking your nose?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

Thats' true and many get that way too, and don't see the balance. But I think eventually after the hype of alternative wares off you start to see the balance between the two forces at work. You start to realize there's not some hidden agenda hiding everywhere and anywhere.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

no I haven't

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

that would be cool

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by intergalactic fire

Here's how I define it. Well it's simply to a large degree what they explain in the matrix 1.

You were born into slavery. Then everything in society is geared toward you becoming a slave. Anything from:

- The way you think the world works
- history and your education
- the type of job your trained to go and get
- a variety of systems to get you into debt so you can't quit your job
- marriage contracts and other social contracts to lock you in
- massive houses, and cities that are like open prisons and oversized jail cells.
- media designed to brainwash you
- Consumerizm and keeping up with the jones effect
- All the various institutions that are have one edge ready to do you harm. Anything from: the education system, health care system, police/justice, taxes, g=v, edu, and any other major institution you can think of and rely on, often can do you just as much harm as good.
- passports, ID's etc that keep you locked into place

And I could go on and on. And I'm not saying these are all bad. In most ways that's how modern societ works. However, all we are ever taught is one way: Slavery. That's all we're taught.

so eventually you stumble across other ways of thinking and various explainations as to the underpinnings of what goes on and why and you start to at least become aware of the way the system works. Anyway that's my thought.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Well when you discover God that's another form of waking up. So is alternative media in finding out what's really going on out there.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join