reply to post by intergalactic fire
Here's how I define it. Well it's simply to a large degree what they explain in the matrix 1.
You were born into slavery. Then everything in society is geared toward you becoming a slave. Anything from:
- The way you think the world works
- history and your education
- the type of job your trained to go and get
- a variety of systems to get you into debt so you can't quit your job
- marriage contracts and other social contracts to lock you in
- massive houses, and cities that are like open prisons and oversized jail cells.
- media designed to brainwash you
- Consumerizm and keeping up with the jones effect
- All the various institutions that are have one edge ready to do you harm. Anything from: the education system, health care system, police/justice,
taxes, g=v, edu, and any other major institution you can think of and rely on, often can do you just as much harm as good.
- passports, ID's etc that keep you locked into place
And I could go on and on. And I'm not saying these are all bad. In most ways that's how modern societ works. However, all we are ever taught is one
way: Slavery. That's all we're taught.
so eventually you stumble across other ways of thinking and various explainations as to the underpinnings of what goes on and why and you start to at
least become aware of the way the system works. Anyway that's my thought.