It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Exploding with Riot Comments

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Wow.

This sludge is just mindnumbing.

People are murdered everyday. We don't just riot everytime someone gets killed. Sure it sucks but I mean come on! They don't care about justice or Treyvon all they care about is getting new sneaks and robbing the Best Buy.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

Also, it clearly shows the world has passed its point of human evolution. I mean they forgot how to English.
edit on 12-7-2013 by Senduko because: evolution sounds more fitting.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I'd like to know if any of those tweeters even followed the trial in the first place....
Vs. How many are just trying to "Trend"

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The Florida governor should already have the national guard activated and on the streets.Kill any arsonists and looters on sight.If not watch the the animals burn Fla.to the ground.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by introV

Silly people.
Don't they know the NSA has their tweets now.

The tweets are just as likely comming from the NSA or Washington. That's putting a different spin on it.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senduko
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

Also, it clearly shows the world has passed its point of human evolution. I mean they forgot how to English.
edit on 12-7-2013 by Senduko because: evolution sounds more fitting.

One tweet read: If Zimmerman PLEADS not guilty we gonna riot...

Pretty sure he already plead not guilty. A long time ago.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
How come Obama hasn't come out and told people not to riot yet? ...

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
What's ironic is most of the morons will destroy their own neighborhoods and loot their neighbor's homes and stores.
edit on 12-7-2013 by playernumber13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by introV

Wow, I think these people should be rioting the school system that educated them! The grammar is atrocious and looks to be a common theme among all of them. It's no wonder they think and act the way they do, considering language and grammar skills tend to be a prerequisite to critical thinking.

Well, at least they are making it easy to identify the real ignorant and racist among us.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Remember when people were bright enough NOT to openly and publicly brag about criminal action and their intent to join it?

Problem is these 3rd grade graduates think it's their right to riot. Like it's the American way or something.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by introV

Well, looks like we've finally compiled a roster of all the people who failed grammar school....in other news, supporters of Trayvon have decided that the solution to the possible release of his violent killer is MORE violence.

Is there a connection here? The less education, the more stupendous decisions? I dunno, seems like some of these people think blood on the streets solves everything...
edit on 12-7-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a few of my favorite tweets

bruh... if Zimmerman get off it need to be a riot... I want a new TV hell

And

a if dat boy Zimmerman get off me an my niggas packin up a uhaul an headin to fla to rack up on # kno its gone be a riot

Seems like some sort of primitive way of communication.

#fascinating

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The riot possibility is being discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by introV

They seem to think the media is manipulating or propagating a riot.. when half these people probably don't even listen to the news or MSM

That's the most contrary statement I've read today. How would they informed, of what was going on, without having read the news or listened to the MSM?

A few hundred, or even thousands of people on twitter, who aren't from Florida, are not an indication of race riots developing.

It's an indication of idiots using the internet.

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join