It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security chief Napolitano to resign, official says

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Who is replacing her? That's my question. Regime change time!

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This is scary. Who will be appointed? Were they finally able to implant Hitler's brain into a subject? OMG wasn't there a headline about head transplants today?

We are screwed!

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
"Official" says? Right. I think a more appropriate term is "blood sucking parasite".

She should be put on trial for treason.

Obviously that isn't going to happen until after the restoration.
edit on 12-7-2013 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Napolitano leaving does not matter she will simply be replaced by another member of the Terrorism/Industrial Complex a non entity totally in debt to Obama's handlers.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

edit on 13-7-2013 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Wasn't there a recent story about a whole lot of weaponry missing from the "parks dept"? I don't know if that's one of the many compartamentalizations (?) of the DHS.

Maybe something else is going to come out about the lesbians being really mean to the real men that were working at DHS.

Or, maybe some gay on gay bigotry going on?
edit on 13-7-2013 by Happy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Looks like ol Janet is trying to make a break before Obama completely tanks the US, and people are demanding their heads on sticks... I'm sure she's hoping that by the time Obama is about to leave office, people would have forgotten the part she played in it's destruction.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
HOW COME NO ONE HAS PUT THESE 2 TOGETHER YET ?

IMAGINE WHAT THEY MUST KNOW BETWEEN THEM.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Scary Right ?
edit on 13-7-2013 by Gestas because: THE HORROR

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
Source

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano plans to resign as early as Friday, an administration official told Fox News. She is planning to take a job in the university system in California, the source said.

Big Sis stepping down to take a job at a university? Huh? This news is just breaking so details are short for now but has been she been involved in any big scandals as of late?

I think you mean "Big Bro"......I'm sure she would appreciate it.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I have not weeded through the comments, but the first thought that came to me is this is a set up for the present probability of massive unrest possibly touched off by the Zimmerman trial that may end up in an acquittal. By her stepping down when she did, there will be a slow response so the riots (if they happen and it appears DOJ certainly wants them to) then the mouthpieces of the administration will say they did the best they could.

I obviously don't think anything happens without major planning and her stepping down is well timed.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
good riddance bro

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'd be pissed, and tempted to drop out or transfer if attending the university she ends up at.

bet is smells like something putrid wherever she plomps down at. I'd say burn the chair in her DHS office, but that wouldn't be fair or something

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
So, what's with Janet's resignation speech on August 27th?

The outgoing Homeland Security Secretary has a warning for her successor: A massive and “serious” cyber attack on the U.S. homeland is coming, and a natural disaster — the likes of which the nation has never seen — is also likely on its way.

So prepare, and bring “a large bottle of Advil,” Janet Napolitano told her yet-to-be-named replacement in a farewell address Tuesday morning.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Usually when a Goverment Official steps down it's more than likely because of an impending Scandal . God knows she's had a Few already .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join