It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chimp/Pig hybrid origin for humans...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Okay Okay, i know... second whacky scientific thread today, heres the first one if you missed it : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyway, how about this one which may get quite a few heads scratching?

A chimp-pig hybrid origin for humans?

This latter possibility may not sound so far-fetched after you read the riveting details suggesting that the origin of the gorilla may be best explained by hybridization with the equally massive forest hog. This hog is found within the same habitat as the gorilla, and shares many uncommon physical features and habits. Furthermore, well-known hybridization effects can explain many of the fertility issues and other peculiarities of gorilla physiology.

Link here : phys.org...

And here is a second link with a more indepth discussion : www.macroevolution.net...

If this ever turned out to be true, there are going to be a lot of narked people on this planet!

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 12-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Link added

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rodinus

If this ever turned out to be true, there are going to be a lot of narked people on this planet!

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 12-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Link added

That should lead to a lot of confused Muslims and Jews (if true and verifiable of course!) also begs the question, who performed the hybridisation in the first place?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by nake13
That should lead to a lot of confused Muslims and Jews (if true and verifiable of course!) also begs the question, who performed the hybridisation in the first place?

Confused how? They'd probably give us a huge "Told you so!" that we'd never be able to live down. That'd be akin to cannibalism if true. It would stigmatize pork eaters even more.

I have seen this theory discussed in a number of ATS threads lately. It's quite fascinating and disturbing at the same time.

Pigs are pretty similar anatomically, which is why we dissect them when studying human anatomy (and get their heart valves transplanted into us)--and similar physiologically, which is why we use their insulin and such.
edit on 12-7-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

A bit like saying, what came first, the chicken or the egg?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by nake13

Actually you'll hear "I told you so, we aren't cannibals" from the Muslims and the Jews

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Now I'm gonna feel weird every time I eat a pork chop.

I'm guessing the chimp initiated the action? They're a little bit more nimble...

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

I'm guessing the chimp initiated the action? They're a little bit more nimble...

I wont fall for this vegan ploy again...bacon tastes good, porkchops taste good!

Oh and OMG for that last line...(but secretly who wasn't thinking that?)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Originally posted by snowspirit

I wont fall for this vegan ploy again...bacon tastes good, porkchops taste good!

Oh and OMG for that last line...(but secretly who wasn't thinking that?)

Well, i guess that if certain dogs can hump anything that moves then i am sure that at that period in time primates did too!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
What is the relation to Spider Pig ?. Spider Pig,, Spider Pig

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

I meant it more from a being descended from pigs standpoint, knowing the Muslim and Jewish views on pigs being "dirty", in that case ,boasting about their non cannibalistic tendencies would be the last thing on their minds!
Now if only evidence of humanity descending from a dog/pig hybrid could be proven!

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I don't know beause planet of the pigs just doesn't have much ring to it. All I get is an image of a big jail. I'm gonna have to be a skeptic on this one.

new topics

top topics

join