It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nature Pics Of Mine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
A selection of some nature and some not so nature pics that I have taken over the past year. All photos were taken by me and myself only.

This first picture is of an CSX coal train climbing the grade at Cotton Hill, West Virginia after a snow squall had passed through earlier in the morning on this cold February day in 2012.

A quiet night at the Amtrak station in Charleston, West Virginia as the moon is high in the sky just after sunset.

Early morning in the hills and valleys of West Virginia. This as a late May 2012 sunrise crests over the mountaintop overlooking Belle and Marmet, West Virginia.

Taken in mid January 2013, this photo really shows the power of a swift moving current as the Kanawha River was close to flood stage after snow melt from a recent storm.

Taken on February 23, 2013. A CSX container train is seen passing through the Greenbrier River Valley close to Alderson, West Virginia after a snowstorm hit the area earlier that morning.

An eastbound train slowly makes its way up to Allegheny Summit just after a snowstorm dropped over a foot of snow on much of the area between White Sulfur Springs, West Virginia and Covington, Virginia.

It is amazing as to what you will find off of the beaten path if you are not looking for it. A small spring trickles down of the hillside along a West Virginia back road.

A face is seen in the clouds between rounds of spotty thunderstorms. This as the last rays of sunlight cast an eerie glow around the face and the cloud formation.

A bird walks among the grass as it looks for its next meal.

In the late afternoon light a couple of days ago. A lone beam of sunlight pierces through the thick cloud cover as it tries to peak out from behind the clouds on what would turn out to be a stormy evening.

In the last rays of light, the sun sets over the town of Saint Albans, West Virginia on another late Spring day..

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Another duplicate thread!

Again, mods please delete this one as well!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
The coal train in the snow is my favourite. Snow is always so magical

Some of the other pics aren't showing up.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

It might be the web browser you are using to view the pictures with. If that is the case, reload the page and see what happens. I say this because all of them are showing up on my end.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gimmefootball400

Must be my end then. Its the same in the duplicate threads I saw as well

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
WOW! Awesome photos my friend!

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thanks!

I really need to get out more and do these.

new topics

top topics

join