It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Important Thread You Will Ever Read!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by GISMYS

Cue the Legalists...

3.. 2.. 1.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
If I wanted to prevent people from being saved, this is exactly how I would go about it, by annoying people to death.
Demons are rejoicing.

We were only told to tell the truth and share the gospel.

Jesus said most would reject Him.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

So truthfully... Are you expecting to disappear anytime soon?

Or even within your lifetime?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Should be put in the Hoax bin with a title like that OP....

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by GISMYS

DO I HEAR DEMONS SCREAMING???

Yep, they are screaming that your caps lock seems to be stuck.

YES!!they hate to see GOD'S WORD POSTED!!! AND YOU??

Me? Well, since we have about 25 members here who have done it to death already, yeah, it gets tedious.

Did you have a stroke? Do you ever have "calm days"?

You seem to think you're the only one who has arrived here to save souls. Erm, welcome to ATS.
*looks around for colbe and RevelationGeneration* /shrug

But, while you're at it, how about you ask GOD before he leaves on "The Cloud Express" from Heaven Station to make it 144,000,000 on each continent, rather than just a measly 144k.( That wouldn't even sell out Maracana Stadium for a world cup soccer game! -

Hell, even Stewart/Colbert had 215,000!!
. Jon Stewart's 'Rally to Restore Sanity' drew 200,000, beating estimated attendance at Glenn Beck's rally And he and Colbert were really just meaning it as a spoof

edit on 12-7-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I just wish the rapture would hurry up so they can leave the rest of us in peace and then humanity will shine without all the old timey religions.
Humanity FTW!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Also why is it we never get any Hindus raving like madmen on ATS?
Maybe they are the right ones eh?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Also why is it we never get any Hindus raving like madmen on ATS?

That's a simple one, they have 30,000,000 god's to try and please...they are way to busy to waste their time on ATS using all caps while writing about their god's. Besides they don't believe in the Bible, Koran or even the Buddhists text so don't expect to see them showing up anytime to soon.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

Technically they have one supreme God.. Brahman which entails the consciousness of all the other gods which are like demi gods.
My fave is Hanuman the monkey god, he is so cool

Iam not a hindu or anything but the stories are sure more interesting than any other religion.

Read about the Dude Monkey God here

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I don't think a single person commented with any relevance on the thread, now it's under "Active New Topics".

I love reading your guys' responses to stuff like this..

Like really, if it boils your blood or gets under your skin.. why are you even clicking/reading/responding?

"Oh there's like 25 other users that do the same thing, it gets annoying. It takes up slots in the new thread section."

Here's some advice, if the thread you're about to click is from the Religion, Faith, and Theology forum.. then maybe you should just skip over it.

Here's the joke. One guy posts a thread, it would otherwise have died off very quick.. Unless you get 25 rabid users, foaming at the mouth pissed off pouncing on the guy, going on a tangent to try to slam his religious beliefs. Get a life.. seriously get some hobbies or something.... I don't really like half the threads around here.. It's easy.. I don't post in them.
edit on 12-7-2013 by introV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by introV
Here's some advice, if the thread you're about to click is from the Religion, Faith, and Theology forum.. then maybe you should just skip over it.

Although I would usually agree with you, a lot of threads in this section are interesting.

This one clearly isn't, it's like the OP was born under a rock.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Shouldn't people at least TRY to not sin instead of knowing they will be forgiven if they believe in Jesus being their savior?

Rules to breed a stupid civilization.

1- Say that they are not wise enough to never sin, why even try.
2- Say that all their bad moves, cruelty and indifference will be erased by believing in some dude that already saved them
3- Say to them that if ever SHTF, someone from the skies will magically save them.

How about taking some damn responsibility for your sins?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

So truthfully... Are you expecting to disappear anytime soon?

Or even within your lifetime?

No. Why?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

You missed his other thread...

This is version 1.2

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by introV

Oh! I didn't realize you were my self-appointed coach!!
I like to discuss religion, faith, and theology. I don't particularly like verses being used as "posts" - because they're useless in real dialogue. Nor do I appreciate people telling other people they will burn in hell. That's not discussion.

Why did YOU come here? Just to tell me how to surf the boards? Whatever. :shk: Mind your own posts. Mine are my responsibility. I know perfectly well how to navigate this forum, and what to expect when I click on a thread.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Technically they have one supreme God.. Brahman which entails the consciousness of all the other gods which are like demi gods.

This is correct and of course the stories are quite interesting. Brahmanism unfortunately also has within it the cast system. Though India says that they have done away with the cast system on the surface but it is ingrained into the culture and very much so alive. I have lived in India and was amazed how things really are there compared to peoples persevered ideas of India.

reply to post by introV

One guy posts a thread, it will die off very quick.. Unless you get 25 rabid users, foaming at the mouth pissed off pouncing on the guy, going on a tangent to try to slam his religious beliefs. One guy posts a thread, it will die off very quick.. Unless you get 25 rabid users, foaming at the mouth pissed off pouncing on the guy, going on a tangent to try to slam his religious beliefs.

You will always have those that will pounce on someone for what they believe in. However in this case the OP failed to even follow his own beliefs teachings. This opened him up to ridicule and correction yet he persisted in using the same approach. He sees the world as lost and doesn't want his fellow man to go to hell so he posts in hopes to save some souls from this fate. His heart is in the right place but he is going about it the wrong way.

Advising people to click on another thread just because it is in the Religion, Faith, And Theology forum has missed the point of his even posting the thread. I have no doubt that he is a relatively new convert and wants to win souls but as in all things, there is a right way and a wrong way to do it.

If you know where the OP has erred then give him correction but there is no need to condemn those that feel offended by his posting, which they have every right to view and respond too.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by GISMYS

ALL MANKIND ARE SINNERS! WE ALL NEED JESUS AS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR,WITHOUT JESUS WE MUST PAY OUR OWN SIN DEBT=ETERNAL HELL!

I hope you're there to open the gate for me. Then we can have forever to talk about how neither of us is better than the other.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

Win souls....always gets me this, do people think they have a score card when they get to heaven?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

You missed his other thread...

This is version 1.2

Sorry, busy week.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Win souls....always gets me this, do people think they have a score card when they get to heaven?

No score card I'm afraid, though I'm sure there are those that think there is. Winning souls just means saving them from going to hell. However you personally can't save anyone, they have to ask to be saved and who's going to do that if they see no need. What the OP failed to understand is that a person will not cry out for help unless they see themselves in danger. Telling people that they are going to hell because they are sinners makes no sense. Why should a person go to hell if they don't even understand what they did to be sent there.

My point to the OP was that he didn't give any clear instruction. Why should anyone call upon Jesus to save them if they have no reason too? Of course they won't. Posting things like 'YOUR A SINNER AND GOING TO HELL' just turns people off and they feel offended, it does no good, if anything it does just the opposite, it pushes them away.

Is it any wonder that people get offended by such behavior, of course not.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join