It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Important Thread You Will Ever Read!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
HOW TO BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!!! Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the heart man
believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession
is made unto Salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the
name of the Lord shall be Saved....................

---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

"The Sinners Prayer"..........................
Heavenly Father:..........................................................................
I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of
my Sins. I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe
that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and
Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the
day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess
with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed
by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen
edit on 7/11/2013 by AshleyD because: Mod Edit: Removed All Caps Title.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GISMYS

Sounds to me that you need a drink

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

edit on 11-7-2013 by AK907ICECOLD because: Double post

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GISMYS

I prefer to make peace with the sinner within me because I know it will never go away, and the more I struggle to hide it, the more harm it does. I would rather know what it's doing and how to control it than pretend it is not there. Because I know it is a part of me and I will never be rid of it. If I demonize it, I demonize myself. I have no intention of being ashamed of my imperfections. My flaws are lessons and I plan to learn.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Not this again. .. And again

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
peddle your rubish somewhere else please gismo. You have taken up 6 of the 8 new topic places, only one behind yesterday's joker full of his own self importance. No matter how pertinent your concepts are, imo you are over stepping the mark giving no other people the chance to put their threads forward and more over, denying members to choose from a variety of new topics to read

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GISMYS

You can't be serious. You're not saving anyone who isn't already saved.

Be more original.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
You really need two of the same thread?

:shk:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
DO I HEAR DEMONS SCREAMING??? YES!!they hate to see GOD'S WORD POSTED!!! AND YOU??

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I'm sorry OP but this is definitely not the most important thread I will ever read. I knew everything you said already. I can't blame you for trying, for some it is necessary to try. Have a nice day.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

SORRY!!! BUT GOD makes the rules what little man thinks changes no TRUTH!

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

ALL MANKIND ARE SINNERS! WE ALL NEED JESUS AS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR,WITHOUT JESUS WE MUST PAY OUR OWN SIN DEBT=ETERNAL HELL!

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Indeed this is the most important thread I ever read. This is where I declare that only those acting true to their selves will be judged as those true to themselves. Whereas those acting true to doctrine will be judged as the frauds they are.

Evil and Good reside in the heart and mind of all. Preaching outward will not change either inner truth.
edit on 11-7-2013 by Atlantican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
If I wanted to prevent people from being saved, this is exactly how I would go about it, by annoying people to death.
Demons are rejoicing.
edit on 11-7-2013 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GISMYS
DO I HEAR DEMONS SCREAMING??? YES!!they hate to see GOD'S WORD POSTED!!! AND YOU??

was that what your topics are about? I should have guessed that it was some religious zealot. At least you aren't telling people to go bomb an innocent crowd of bystanders like some other loony tunes religion
Have fun with your dogma.

so blah to your thread. I waited until the other kook's threads cycled out, so I guess I'll just wait around until your stuff just fades away and more considerate posters arrive

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
My scripture went down the toilet eon"s ago....sure mix alot jumps in,very interesting

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by GISMYS

I don't mind, but when my mentor is at my door from AA at 5am waking up my family ringing my doorbell, banging on my living room window, with a bull horn to make sure I'm not drinking. Am
I in the wrong for going outside to beat his a$$?

Calm down
edit on 12-7-2013 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

No wonder religion brings on more wars in history than any other argument..

Now that I think about it, God just told me that you need a friend, and its 5:30am, my mentors gone.. Heaven sounds nice but this whiskey n Coke taste so good.... "Apple flavored."

The irony, lol

BTW, thought i flagged a different thread, mods edit, thx

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by GISMYS

OP if you are going to try and evangelize you need to follow Jesus example John 4: 6-30. Throw the "Sinners Prayer" in the trash as it gives false hope and does nothing more than create dead babies. Read Romans 10 again and understand all a person has to do is call upon the Lord to save them from their heart. The wording doesn't matter.

Your first error, you never gave clear instruction as to why a sinner needs Jesus in the first place. Ask yourself, what it perfect in converting the soul? If you don't know the answer look it up, scripture clearly tell you.

Second error, calling people sinners and telling them they are going to hell when they don't think they deserve hell only pushes them away. See first error to correct second. Once again they need to understand what they did wrong that sends them to hell or it doesn't make any sense what you say to them. It's like telling someone they have to pay a fine for speeding without showing them a speeding ticket, all you have is confusion.

Third error, you failed to reason with them and to show things as being reasonable. Please refer to first and second error for correction. The preaching of the cross to those that perish is foolishness.

I'm not trying to be hard on you but if you are going to try and evangelize you need to follow the only proven way that works and that is outlined in John 4:6-30.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by GISMYS

Gismys,
You are either a troll, a hypocrite, a heretic, or all three.

And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. Matthew 6:5

Get into the mind of Christ. What is the mind of Christ? It is a mind who humbles oneself and obeys.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Hey, OP -
are you that guy who stands outside the Sprint Center for the Performing Arts with a bullhorn and a banner at EVERY event that is held there?

Yeah, that was really annoying, dude. We were just going to see "Fleetwood Mac." *waves fingers ominously making spooky noises*

Oh well. It's always fun to have a new member to, erm, deal with.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join