It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Detox GMO's (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I found this to be a very interesting video about cleansing your system from GMO's...

take a look...

Dr. Edward Group talks with Anthony Gucciardi on how to detox GMOs from your body naturally. #MonsantoVideoRevolt Official Monsanto Video Revolt website: monsantovideorevolt.com... Dr. Edward Group: www.globalhealingcenter.com... Anthony Gucciardi: naturalsociety.com... www.storyleak.com...

I'm all for trying this as I have noticed more intestine problems from the foods I have been buying lately..

I do read labels but not all labels specify what GMO's are inside their products...

Any thought you guys/gals want to share about this video are welcome......
edit on 11-7-2013 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I'm all for trying this...
reply to post by baddmove

Hey there baddmove-- could ya summarize a bit for us? What's the main gist of this detox thingy you aim to try?
Thanking you in advance.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Watch the video..

It explains what I am talking about...

really..watch the video....

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Glutathione is the key. Lyposomal glutathione at that. Milk thistle boosts liver function, causing it to produce it's own reserves of glutathione. Liver burns fat. Where do most toxins, like THC store? Inside your fat....
edit on 11-7-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

I cannot watch it. As the OP, I request that you give us a quick note about the main points of the detox. That, and it is the rule to give some description. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Do a colon and intestinal cleanse. Then, start taking milk thistle and lyposomal glutathione. Your liver does the rest.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Sounds like a lot of trouble. I would rather just do a ten-day brown rice fast. 1/4 cup of brown rice for breakfast, and 1/4 cup for lunch, and 1/4 cup for dinner.

And drinking lots of water.

Nothing else.

For ten days.

edit on 12-7-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Glutathione is the key. Lyposomal glutathione at that. Milk thistle boosts liver function, causing it to produce it's own reserves of glutathione. Liver burns fat. Where do most toxins, like THC store? Inside your fat....

Hey thanks, VeritasA... now I think it is worth my while to watch it!
I remember back when we had all those Lyposomal Vitamin C threads, somebody posed that the process may be useful for glutathione (or was it glucosamine?) Anyhooo, thx.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove

Watch the video..

It explains what I am talking about...

really..watch the video....

No I'm with the other guy. Sum it up and give a link because I get charged by the GB. Hearing another just eat this guy, in ...is that blue scrubs?

Does it involve lots of vitamins and sauna and running?
Does it involve drinking some sort of detox juice?

See the basic idea is to drop the GMO food. Then it takes awhile for your body to filter out things naturally. I mean, this clinical looking guy isn't going to suggest using a stomach pump and liposuction plus HAC modification. He's going to likely say... buy my stuff to feel better. But watching a video doesn't detox anything. So add something that doesn't involve me pushing buttons to know more.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Glutathione; and it is made the same way I believe. Liposomal Vitamin C works the same way. First it is absorbed by the gut, then into the liver before being released into the bloodstream.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

GMO's contain BT toxins that eat up stomach acid in your gut. If the food doesn't break down correctly, it releases even more toxins. Reason for the intestinal and colon cleanse. After that, you just boost liver function to burn the fat off and the toxins out.

top topics

join