It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence mounts against elder Tsarnaev in 2011 triple homicide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
RT

The only person who can attest to their confession THE FBI KILLED.

Almost two years after three men were found murdered in a Boston apartment, the case remains unsolved. As more evidence emerges, though, people close to the victims now say that police should have identified Tamerlan Tsarneav as a likely killer.

The bodies were discovered on September 11, 2011 in a small apartment in Waltham, Massachusetts just outside the city. Each was positioned with his stomach down, head turned, and with marijuana sprinkled over his back. The bodies were identified as the apartment’s owner, Brendan Mess, 25, along with Erik Weissman, 31, and Raphael Teken, 37.

Mess was known to be a close friend of Tsarnaev, who – along with his younger brother Dzhokhar – has emerged as the prime suspect in the April 15 Boston Marathon bombing that killed three people and injured nearly 270 others. Tamerlan, 26, was killed in the early morning hours of April 19, 2013 as he fled police.

The FBI is now comparing DNA extracted from Tsanaev’s corpse to samples taken from the crime scene in 2011, according to The New York Times.

In 2011 Mess often invited the elder Tsarnaev to his apartment and trained him in martial arts. Mess is thought to have earned money as a low-level drug dealer, an occupation police had initially believed to have been behind his demise. Tsarnaev reportedly sold marijuana and may have done business with Mess.

Despite the care given to how the victims were positioned after their deaths and no signs of a struggle, police told the Times the murders were the result of a “drug rip-off.”

Ibragim Todashev, a friend of Tsarnaev, told FBI agents after the bombing that he and Tamerlan had killed the three men in September 2011. The two men, both of Chechen descent, are thought to have targeted Mess, Weissman, and Teken for a drug-related robbery.

Todashev, who was killed by FBI agents at the same meeting after a mysterious scuffle with one of the interrogators, said Tsarnaev “was more of a wannabe drug dealer than a big one.”

This just wreaks of foul play on behalf of the GOVT.

I guess this is what they waited four months for to build a tightly knit case trying to cover up their tracks. The GOVT that is I am referring to.

The Boston Bombing was a False Flag this just goes to show the lengths TPTB will go to get their man.

This is despicable to say the least

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

Yes I was sure they would now "find" evidence against them for this and there will be a ton more, maybe they ate babies all day too.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

OHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAH. TPTB do. theyre occultist. And the bohemian grove is going on now so there has to be a couple of sacrifices going on in the next couple of weeks.

This story is the definition of a conspiracy theory.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

So a muslim who watched extremist material that murdered people enmasse in a public place might be responsible for murdering 3 other people in person and you are crying conspiracy? What will be your song and dance if the DNA evidence proves he did it? That it was planted?

I don't trust the U.S government as far as I can throw it, but Tsarnaev is guilty as sin.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Not sure what I can even say, words escape me on this one.

The date of the murders set off a red flag for me. Anyone else?

Do they rub it in our faces knowingly?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

How would the DNA evidence prove he did it?
They are comparing DNA samples taken at the crime scene (i.e. the apartment they already knew elder Tsarnaev brotherhad been to), to the elder Tsarnaev brother.

At best they can prove he had been to the apartment, and had contact with all 3 victims.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken
...The only person who can attest to their confession THE FBI KILLED.

Almost two years after...people close to the victims now say that police should have identified Tamerlan Tsarneav as a likely killer.
...The FBI is now comparing DNA extracted from Tsanaev’s corpse to samples taken from the crime scene in 2011, according to The New York Times.
...Tsarnaev reportedly sold marijuana and may have done business with Mess.
...Despite the care given to how the victims were positioned after their deaths and no signs of a struggle, police told the Times the murders were the result of a “drug rip-off.”
...Ibragim Todashev...told FBI agents after the bombing that he and Tamerlan had killed the three men in September 2011. The two men, both of Chechen descent, are thought to have targeted Mess, Weissman, and Teken for a drug-related robbery.
...Todashev, who was killed by FBI agents at the same meeting after a mysterious scuffle with one of the interrogators, said Tsarnaev “was more of a wannabe drug dealer than a big one.”

...This just wreaks of foul play on behalf of the GOVT.
...This is despicable to say the least

I agree. They said they were comparing DNA evidence a month ago...
Tsarnaev reportedly (?) sold marijuana...?
How does "reportedly" build a case?
Drug-related robbery - that leaves the drugs and thousands of dollars at the scene...?
Todashev confesses...then, when it comes time to sign the confession - with at least three officers in the room...decides to commit suicide by cop...?
So - the source of at least two pieces of the "case against the elder Tsarnaev"...is not available for verification...but there's nothing fishy about any of the facts we're asked to believe?

I know - RT is the source...but...anyway.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Opinions are like a$$holes every has got one

And to answer your question Yes this was false flag and the GOVT needs to provide, Ill say that again, provide evidence to incriminate these two. What better way in establishing a prior multiple homicide allowing for a precedent. Proving these two are the murdering type.

Guilty as sin how?

Oj was confessed in the slowest speed chase ever, Zimmerman might get off, when these guys are guilty.

These two were set up. Your Darth Vader you do not have to through the govt you can use you sithjedi powers.

With the recent revelations on how the govt uses prism to spy on the world and that they were on the govt radar at an earlier request from the Russian govt, they were patsies.
edit on 11-7-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by denybedoomed

absolutely I m glad you noticed that. People are thinking outside the box. excellent

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

How about you provide evidence it was a false flag?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

lets be fair here besides b4itsnews as a source RT is just as credible as CNN bbc cbc Aljazeera. They all perpetrate a certain agenda but facts will always be supported with documentation and can be manipulated by the corrupt.

But agree with you 100%

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Go back four months and review every thread on the subject

A person who is advertising The DARK LORD has one agenda so thank you for contributing to this thread but you will not derail it.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

LMAO... So I like Darth Vader. What does that have to do with anything?

I've read all the threads on the marathon massacre. I've considered the evidence and I am not convinced that it was a false flag. Give me one reason why the government would have colluded in this event?

They have over reaching powers already after 9/11. Patriot act, etc. Snowden comes out and blows the whistle and nobody gives a damn. What motive did the government have? Surely you can make an effort to provide one.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Like I said before thank you for your contribution

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken

Like I said before thank you for your contribution

Thank you for authoring it?

top topics

join