It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrials and the reason for their cover up?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
One of the others problems as I see it is during ET abduction cases the victums seem to have lots of missing time and vague recollections of just what occurred. The point is if ET has to power to control our minds as in abductions cases, if they really wanted to take over the world wouldn't it be a simple matter of mind control on their part?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
Its an impossible secret to keep. Really only held together by extraterrestrials remaining silent themselves. I can't speak for why E.T.s keep the secret, but humans I understand very well.

I'm not sure if there are ET's who chose to keep it secret but I do know communicating with ET's (let's say telepathy or through dreams) takes a lot of a character. As you said if there would be a new civilization more succesful (or happier) with another default psyche (which is created from the sum of all dominant truths) then humans might chose to become like them and adopt their truths.

But people in the immediate vicinity have a different default psyche and different truths and to explain why things go different takes translating from the old to the new, which is a lot of work which is why people might be hesitant and not switch over until the bulk of translating has been done by others.

With translating I mean all the subconcious checks we all have. All people belong to one big group, Earth humans, then are divided into subgroups. Each subgroup has their own way of identifying members and know which factions are allies, neutral or opponents (to the 'endgoal' of each faction). But chosing an alien subgroup then people don't know which subgroup you belong to and they might determine you into the wrong subgroup or none at all which means you are an outcast.

So if there are ET's who would want to communicate then it's also up to humans building their own mental telephone and letting ET's know they would want to learn from them and most don't want to because it's like switching over to a competely different network with a lot of losses since contacts from previous networks would have to create views on a new subgroup. Afterall it's unsure if those new truths lead to something good and most people from previous subgroups have to choose if they support those truths and like/support the person because of that.
edit on 13/7/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Until there is an announcement the cover up continues.. Lol there is a massive cover up my friend

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkNite

Who would make that announcement? What country? Which scientists? What organization?

There is and are not one source that the whole world will accept. That's why we have war. When people disagree.

Until wars stop...there will never be a universally accepted "disclosure" that everyone everywhere will accept.

Even landing on the White House lawn....ATS immediately will be FILLED with new threads arguing that it didn't happen, was fake...or could not possibly be true. Everything like that that happens, is right away picked apart right here at ATS. Every-time.

Im right.....

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
One reason is that secrecy is the modus operandi of governments. They naturally tend towards secrecy because they instinctively feel that this gives them power.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I think it all has to do with religion ...
TPTB, feel if we knew of life outside our little world we would not believe and thus do more harm to ourselves and the planet them we all ready do.

After all, all religions tell of “God” creating this world.. never stating that “GOD” could have created many more.
We may be just one of many little experiments “GOD” has made, per se.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger

Who would make that announcement? What country? Which scientists? What organization?

There is and are not one source that the whole world will accept. That's why we have war. When people disagree.

Until wars stop...there will never be a universally accepted "disclosure" that everyone everywhere will accept.

Even landing on the White House lawn....ATS immediately will be FILLED with new threads arguing that it didn't happen, was fake...or could not possibly be true. Everything like that that happens, is right away picked apart right here at ATS. Every-time.

Im right.....

I really like this statement. War is the ultimate instrument of the elite. And after all, it is the elitist system that is threatened by the benefits of a cosmic hierarchy, with the potential of providing an efficient, quantum industry and cheap energy without pollution. This translates to a revolution in expanded economics that would essentially create the abundance that would end poverty and elitism altogether. As long as the average person has no vision, we'll just have to live in serfdom of one type or another to provide the best possible conditions for our beloved kings.

edit on 13-7-2013 by g2v12 because: grammer

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Haha but not everybody is a part of ats..There is more people who have never heard of ats than people who have..Until an announcement is made the cover up will continue so the masses are kept in the dark. Eventually the cat will come out of the bag. Or however the saying goes.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogMeat
I think it all has to do with religion ...
TPTB, feel if we knew of life outside our little world we would not believe and thus do more harm to ourselves and the planet them we all ready do.

After all, all religions tell of “God” creating this world.. never stating that “GOD” could have created many more.
We may be just one of many little experiments “GOD” has made, per se.
. I also think it has to do with religion. It will break religious beliefs down to the core. But I've heard the Vatican has said it is possible to believe in extraterrestrials and god at the same time. Is this true? Did they say that?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DogMeat

After all, all religions tell of “God” creating this world.. never stating that “GOD” could have created many more. We may be just one of many little experiments “GOD” has made, per se.
what you just stated above is what I think about all the time. Never stating he could of created more worlds but I'm not religious so I do not know if we are supposedly the only ones created but if our race was created its possible many more was created also. Maybe I'm thinking too much but I just love the possibility of there being hundreds of planets bearing life just like ours. Some microbial and others more advanced than our own. Maybe some planets have life that got so advanced they created robots that eventually took over their planet for themselves. Cool stuff to ponder

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by g2v12

My point as well. There would be no 1 announcement by any group or organization that would be completely accepted as "They're HERE!" There will always be doubters and deniers...and Im not saying thats a bad thing either. Its just that look at us at ATS here. Anything newsworthy happens? Immediately the detractors come out.

"It think he was murdered!" "They knew all along!" "It was a conspiracy!' Doesnt matter what the event...out come the nay-sayers. For this reason I dont see any announcement ever by anyone regarding this subject will be accepted as factual.

And...by a preponderance of the evidence...I think there will NEVER be a disclosure. Its not necessary to do so.

The truth is out there....already

edit on 05/05/13 by mysterioustranger because: spell ck

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

There already is no coverup. The evidence is overwhelmingly positive...and not even speaking of ATS. Its just no one is gonna announce it....

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Doesn't David Wilcock answer pretty much every question posted in this thread? Im pretty sure he does.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I apologize man I see what your saying now.. The evidence is already there so there is nothing to announce really.
But I believe sooner or later some groups will hold there own conferences or something.. Not a single announcement for the world or whatever. The majority probably already believe anyway. I do.. Do you believe in the existence of ets?

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Alien races are covering themselves up. Just read Homers Iliad for accounts of biological manipulation of human forms, robotic golden women, remote moving tripods, inanimate objects made into living creatures. Agreed this is a major intervention and what would we make of this today? But look at the civilization of Ancient Greece because at that time there was no way civilized man could use, take advantage or prove of any Alien manipulation. The only answer was to 'Blame the Gods', historically Alien contact has been far more extensive during primitive culture.

Did a UFO cause a Tornado jet to crash? Very likely. What would we make of a dis-enabled UFO now that we have quantum physics and who would get it in the neck for allowing one to fall into our warlike hands? You really can't blame them for doing this, what else can a chasing GR7 mean? For a start the captured crew would be dead as mutton and there would be a severe power vacuum for unenlightened Nations.

The semi religious hope that once we prove of direct Alien contact every technological wish will be granted is ridiculous. The better we get the less we will see of them.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Yes I do. Of course I believe...matter of fact...I KNOW they exist. In my life I have studied medicine (EMT), music (Instructor-Guitar & Keys), religion and all things metaphysical. Theres a lot to learn about each of them.

And the one thing Ive learned in all this, is if the information has validity and there is volumes and volumes of it in abundance as in the "proof" of Extra-Dimensional and Terrestial life and "vehicles" (for lack of a simpler less clear term UFO)...then the preponderance of the evidence implies and confirms it as the truth.

With all the exposure this topic brings and has going for it...movies, games, photos, recordings, Ancient-this and Alien that...to me its obvious. And that's why I say too that the "disclosure" everyone is waiting for has happened already. Just look around!

Thanks...MS

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Certainly an age old question.

Life is probably abundant throughout the Universe, just on Planet Earth there are 100 Million different species.

Do they Visit Earth, or have they? Probably.

What can we do about it? Seemingly, nothing.

While we all tremble at the notion that they are all powerful, as at this stage, they dont seem to go out of their way to create mass murder, start wars, brainwash, starve, torture etc etc Earth humans, as Earth humans are want to do against their fellow man/woman/child.

Are they benevolent? Maybe, maybe not, but no agenda seems to be known at this stage.

Are they Aliens....Well..........Are they?

There is no doubt, the "Modern Era" of sightings started during and just after WW2.

Strange objects at specific times and locations in Human History......How did they know that?

How long would a nuclear blast on Earth, register to their "Scanners", for them to come looking? I have no Idea.

BUT, what if they already knew this information, they already had this knowledge and time frames?

I have noticed certain charateristics, that have shown up with various "contacts"

Namely...Lights..yes they have lights on their craft....What a very Human thing to have?

They have been reported that they give off heat.....As in Combustion? an Engine perhaps? What a very Human thing to have?

I recently read reports from South America, and some observed crashed craft......After analysis of recovered "Pieces", they are often found to be well made Aluminium and Magnesium metals. What a very human thing to be made of?

What if our very own ET.....were our very own descendants!!!!

maybe 10,000 years ahead, maybe 1,000,000 years ahead.

What if some natural disaster on Earth caused the inhabitants to flee underground, to loose melanin production (or not need it)..to develop grey or pinkish skin, no hair from living underground, large eyes to see in the dark?

What if in the next 200 hundred years, rampant human sex and uncontrolled population growth, exploded the number of humans to 20 Billion or more................

What if it had to be stopped, Humans were made sterile, Human life was genetically modified, babies were grown in cocoons, controlled............the Earth unliveable on the surface, humans relegated to almost clones.

In those eons, space travel is conquered, but even more important, time travel is harness (aids in space travel)

The human gene pool is reduced to a slosh, defects are common, DNA has mutated, regressing, destroyed.

The Human race will die, what to do?................

Perhaps they could go back in time, to a period that is geologically stable, humans are reasonable intelligent,
Perhaps if they can harness some of that "Ancient Human Pure" gene pool, they can resurrect Humanity in the year 591,013 ad. So they impregnate ancient humans in the 20th century, and hope those offspring may be the solution to the continuation of Humanity on Earth of the future.

So with the knowledge of time travel, they return to the 20th century, and thru the wonders of history, they already know the dates and times of significant events AND of there own participation in it.

So our future Humans, assume the identity of "Space People", aliens on Earth, they know that because history told them.............But alas the great Time Paradox...........They cannot interfere with the history as it was set, UNLESS they wanted to alter their existence?
Hence, they do not deliberately kill people.

Is that their purpose? It is certainly more palatable to Humans to consider strange Space Aliens, than their own future beings. Who have changed into unrecognizable creatures.
And again, the Time Paradox......We Could'nt handle the truth, and any knowledge of the future, may in fact alter the future...perhaps not for the better.

So the little ET, with their ships that crash, their human ways...............Could just be...Earth Humans of the future.

If they talk, they would probably have an Atlantic (or Chinese) accent.

Of course by their time period, the bluetooth type tech is now implanted in the brain, along with a mini computer, these amplify brain waves, so Humans can communicate with out talking.

Has anyone wondered why all these "ET", seem to know the English, French, Spanish languages???

Seems a real stretch that "aliens" would know how to talk to us........Unless they were us......

Its Just one theory.....In someways more believable than some one coming 100s or 1000s of light years away.....Maybe???

edit on 15-7-2013 by gort51 because: bad spelling

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gort51

What if some natural disaster on Earth caused the inhabitants to flee underground, to loose melanin production (or not need it)..to develop grey or pinkish skin, no hair from living underground, large eyes to see in the dark?
. Makes hella sense.. I believe what you said about 'them' being us is more believable than ets just traveling through space to visit us. Personally I do believe extraterrestrials exist but I also believe some advanced humans also exist. As I have stated before I believe the Human race is millions of years older than some people think. Something happened on earth like you said and they had to get out of here. For example the pyramids are proof some sort of advanced civilization was here. And I also believe we went to the moon to get ancient technology left there by that old advanced civilization. Maybe the dark knight satellite was also put in polar orbit by them. It's honestly too much for me to think about with out getting a little confused myself. But the big question is was that same civilization advanced enough to make it to mars? If so then there is many more chapters to this story.. A story which I believe is the true history of mankind.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I honestly think because of religion at this point. Uprisings happen over religion differences.. Image different intelligent life forms haha

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ebb3ka94
I honestly think because of religion at this point. Uprisings happen over religion differences.. Image different intelligent life forms haha
. Can you edit your post? I'm interested but can't understand what you said my friend.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join