It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second "incarnation" of Christ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by wildtimes

Honestly... I'm more of the opinion that we're on our own... Always have been since Jesus came in the first place...

And IF he did return... he must be born again...

People don't just appear, or disappear for that matter...

I do agree with that normally that you are right that somebody normally do not only appear. But you never know when reality as we know it is in flux and have been made to be in flux by both people here who have reincarnated and souls on the other side working in symbiosis for a change/evolution of this place.

And the public is not meant to be aware off to much since they need time to adjust. You are supposed to need to seek to find what is hidden in plain sight.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleByLittle

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by wildtimes

Honestly... I'm more of the opinion that we're on our own... Always have been since Jesus came in the first place...

And IF he did return... he must be born again...

People don't just appear, or disappear for that matter...

I do agree with that normally that you are right that somebody normally do not only appear. But you never know when reality as we know it is in flux and have been made to be in flux by both people here who have reincarnated and souls on the other side working in symbiosis for a change/evolution of this place.

And the public is not meant to be aware off to much since they need time to adjust. You are supposed to need to seek to find what is hidden in plain sight.

I wasn't saying it isn't possible... apparently "all things are possible with God"

but generally speaking people don't just up and disappear like a fart in the wind...

There are certain rules that seem to apply to everyone, and everything... so I can only assume said things would apply to everything... including the "son of God"

Though I could be wrong...

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Luke 21:27, NIV. "At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory."

Son of 'Man' means not born of God. And it says in the clouds 'META, POST or FOLLOWING' Power and Glory, not 'with' it. This is because, he does not come alone. There are those (looks up) that are going to pave 'his' path to the throne. They already are.

Revelation 1:7 Hebrew Bible
Here he comes now with the clouds and all eyes shall see him including the ones who stabbed and then mourned him. All the bloodlines (Families) of the Earth (lands/HaaretzA) will also be drawn by him (train/master: To pull, draw. ~ Moses: To draw out of water).

"The clouds" refer to ANU: God of the Skies. Those who deliver the Fury and Wrath of God: Naki: Fiery/Fury

Annu-naki

Who does he come with? Who do you think 'The Armies of the Kingdom of Heaven' are?
edit on 12-7-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Are you saying Jesus was an alien?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
No, Simon was human.

But the 'Angels' are not human.

The biggest mistake of people on this Earth is to assume that Gods and Aliens are different.

reply to post by Akragon

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
If you read back through my old threads.

You will see that my original experiences all started with 'The Annunaki'.

The Sumerian Gods. Babylonian Gods. The Gods of every major culture throughout history.

Take a guess at if they are happy 'Roman, Judean and Islamic man' decided to write them out of the their own Bible. Which they taught us???

They are not. Not at all. I assure you of this.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I've been reading this book lately and I would recommend it to anyone interested.
edit on 12-7-2013 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This will never EVER happen because Jesus was a mere mortal like you and I. Jesus just happens to be the 1st and most famous prophet in which the church knew they could make money off of and boy have they ever. The false prophecy that he will rise again is complete bull#. He will never rise again and let's say all of my belief is wrong about this why would he choose our time to do it?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The heart of the message is that the second coming of Christ is internal. We're all meant to wake up and become family/Family, love, equality and freedom in equal measures.

Is there a Family and a tangible Christ/Mary and Michael able to come in?

We'll see, for its something I've been shown, the Family of Love coming in, and arrests taking place, translate that as healing and help. Healing Gardens.

I can see it both ways for as above so below. And real Teachers do come in to show us the way. But don't believe anything is the way religions portray.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

"For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man."

Kinda feels like it's saying, "Even as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, appreciate the life you are given, remember it is a gift, so use it wisely."

All considered, sage advice.
edit on 12-7-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
East two West:

For as the lightning comes of Asian origin unto the West, so does the bright one come of the Son of Man.

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Akragon

"For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man."

Kinda feels like it's saying, "Even as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, appreciate the life you are given, remember it is a gift, so use it wisely."

All considered, sage advice.
edit on 12-7-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Also,

Worth mentioning that there is no word for 'death' in the Egyptian language. They refer to it as 'Westing'.

<< 1  2   >>

join