It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I predict Zimmerman WILL be found guilty of Manslaughter. Here is why:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The bottom line is that it has been proven that Zimmerman followed Trayvon. You can not couch that in terms of : "Oh he was just tracking him" "Oh, he was just seeing where he was going" "He was just looking for a street name or an address".

The evidence shows different. It was proven today in closing arguments when Zimmerman went through his walk through that he knew the name of the street. He stated it, it is on a recording. You cannot reconcile that with his previous nor his subsequent statements. He knew the name of the street and slipped and stated so.

On the bs excuse he was looking for an address: Seriously, you are going to ask 6 intelligent women to buy the story he was looking for an address, while he was directly in front of one.

Not. Gonna. Fly.

How did Trayvon reach for his gun when it has been clearly demonstrated that the gun was on his right backside?? Zimmerman comes up with this incredulous story that his shirt and jacket lifted up and Trayvon saw the weapon he was laying on?? How would you have even come to that conclusion in the heat of a battle?? So he observed Trayvon see his rebolver?? That was his story from the get.

His knees were under his armpits. Oh really?? How did Zimmerman reach for the gun?? That was demonstrated today.

It was a concocted story from the beginning.

It was re-emphasized today how Zimmerman slipped up and said, "When I went towards him..." then he switched up real quick when he caught himself.

Do NOT think that was lost on the jury. They get it!!

It has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt that Zimmerman followed and approached Trayvon. What happened after that will be a discussion for years to come. I don't know who hit who first but I would venture a guess that Trayvon felt threatened by Zimmerman and didn't know what his trip was.

Trayvon had a right to stand his ground. My kids have been taught to protect themselves.

Getting pummeled in a fist fight is no reason to pull a gun. NONE. It was proven by the defense's own witness that Zimmerman's head was not being slammed into the ground but more likely hit the ground as a result of punches to his melon.

Do NOT underestimate these women. They saw the performances by the defendant's close friends and family, they know what they have invested here. And don't think for one minute that they haven't asked themselves the same question, "Would I lie to help my son, nephew, best friend." Every mother will tell you that they would, especially in a case such as this.

On edit: Don't think the jury didn't witness again the bs story Zimmerman gave on the Hannity show about "skipping". They get it. They have his number.

I have said it. I go on record.
edit on 11-7-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I agree. Learn to defend yourself before partaking in an aggressive neighborhood watch program.

No need to kill a CHILD for getting your ass kicked. HE IS A MAN. If your a man and your partaking in an aggressive neighborhood watch program you better be capable. Shooting someone because your scared? Not reason enough my friend.

BE A MAN AND LEARN HOW TO FIGHT PERIOD.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
When I was 17, I considered myself a man.

A stupid man.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

"Getting pummeled in a fist fight is no reason to pull a gun. NONE. It was proven by the defense's own witness that Zimmerman's head was not being slammed into the ground but more likely hit the ground as a result of punches to his melon."

You are wrong. If I am getting If I am getting beat on by a guy I think is NOT going to stop till I am dead or seriously injured then yes I will shoot him.

This isn't the 50's anymore where disagreements are settled with a nice clean fistfight and you both walk away when it's over. I have seen far too many "fist fights" where the winner just don't stop till he is pulled off by someone and in one case he beat the guy to death.

Also, If I am in the losing end of a fist fight and am carrying a firearm, the last thing I want to do is lose consciousness and have the weapon taken and possibly used against me.

You have many opinions on this case and although I don't agree with you on most of it you are surely entitled to your opinion.... That comes from living in a free society.

MY .02 on the case would be that... Zimmerman put himself into a situation he could have avoided and I feel should have. When you conceal carry you have a huge responsibility and I believe AVOIDING a confrontation is a must when it can be done safely, he didn't.

Being a concealed carry individual myself I would have done it a differently...but that's just me.

If I saw Travon and he looked suspicious,

1. I would have called 911 and reported it.

2. If I thought it necessary (most likely not!) I would have followed him FROM A LARGE DISTANCE till officers arrived. (he would have had to cover A LOT of ground to approach me, making him the instigator )

3. I would have avoided an altercation at all costs but if it happened and I was on the losing end and in fear of my life the Travon would be in exactly the same situation he is now.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
One thing is sure...

Whether Mr. Zimmerman goes to jail or not; he is a marked man. He will never draw another peaceful breath and will always live in fear. His question is..."was it worth it"??? I think he will "self destruct" within a year.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
But, but....

Trayvon dressing like a thug, pretending to be thug-like was gonna get done that way be it today or yesterday.

Dorks like him, this fake hip hop gangster is gonna get got on that way.

Stop sagging your pants.

Stop acting like a rapper. (Who can't rap , much less write a sentence).

Stop hanging out with slow ass hell witnesses.

Just stop.

Chief Keef is a prime example of where the young black youth is today.

If you don't want to be killed.

Stop acting like you want to be killed.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I don't live in Florida so I can't be sure, but I'm pretty sure that you can only be convicted or acquitted of the crime you are charged with which I believe is second degree murder, so I don't think manslaughter even enters into this. I think that in a wrongful death civil trial, Zimmerman wouldn't(won't) stand a chance, but I don't think he has been proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt of second degree murder. Please understand that innocent and proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt are not the same thing. I think George Zimmerman is a moron and made some terrible decisions that night, but I also don't believe Trayvon is the sweet, innocent boy we're supposed to believe he was. With regards to the physical confrontation, it has been stated by several witnesses that Zimmerman's physical condition was unsatisfactory to say the least. He probably absolutely thought that kid was going to beat him to death or at least incapacitate him and take control of his weapon and potentially use it on him. In Florida, that probably qualifies as being in fear for you life which allows the use of deadly force under the stand your ground law.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Ok so bs excuse that he was looking for the street and on the video he said the street name. So your saying from the time of the incident to the time that video had been shot that he couldnt have found out the street name for reference. Im not saying he did because for the must part its speculation.

The prosecution during closing is also saying he had his gun near his back and thats what Zimmerman was showing on the video. If you pay attention instead of just listening to this guy that is trying to keep his conviction rate up the video actually shows that Zimmerman had his hand right at his side not going behind his back. Thats a misrepresentation of what happened.

Martin was not a child he was taller then Zimmerman and younger and a football player which means his muscles would mean most likely he was alot more muscular. If Martins phone texts and files would have been allowed It would have shown the jury the fact that Martin liked to fight and make people "breed" from the nose. Obviously though any seven year old can hack two passwords and then act like another person for months. Theres also the drugs and trying to purchase hot guns. The "Youth" was a troubled thief and if he wouldnt have been casing houses and then instead of going in his house which he told Rachel he was behind he would be alive until such time that some other wanna be gangsta killed him.

On a final note anyone who says he shouldnt have followed its not illegal to follow. To people saying he should have takin his beating have you ever been hit in the nose? It disorients you and makes it were you can see straight. After that if your getting your head knocked in now days you have to shot to kill if you can because people dont care if they kill you its not like when most of us were younger. He was in ever right to defend. Then theres that murder 3 which is a cheap blow were must of the cases were small children actual youths. A 17 year old that commits a felony act can be charged as an adult if he was assualting Zimmerman as stated then he should have been consider an adult just in that act but hes not being charged because hes dead.
edit on 11-7-2013 by darknull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Hello there.

For personal predictions and opinions, please post to this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

For ongoing discussions on the trial, please post to this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you. Thread closed.

top topics

join