It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this script mean anything to anyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I'll keep this brief. I sometimes auto-write randomly. I may just be crazy, but I just thought I'd throw this out there to see if anyone recognizes it. If it's nothing, feel free to tell me that I'm crazy.

Pic

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Its numbers with little bits missing to make it look different.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I spent about three hours today studying ancient writings and the pronounciation of the words. I'm interested in the sounds of these ancient words and their association to traditional words we say to babies. Words like Na and ka and even umma. Ka sort of means communication. Think of cough, little soundspeople get the attention by clearing the throat in class or in speaches. Umma..Yummy..word associations, possibly an internal language we pass on to our young. Mama and Mona, female. etc. Kaufa I think may be the communication of the pharaohs through the mountains...some of which they built. I am trying to comprehend the possible variations incorporated into the languages of the world. This is the third time I'm back at this this month. I have no clue why I am doing this. All the languages I am studying usually predate Latin, Hebrew, and Greek/Roman languages. I feel that they may help me understand the basics of other languages better.

Back on topic I suppose. I saw symbolic letters that look like that, I think it was in one of the Asian languages. I'm waiting to study those until I can comprehend the other ancient languages. There are also some letters like those in areas of the middle east I think but they may actually be of Asian origination, people have spread all over the world. I have only been looking at the basic language symbols so far, maybe a year from now I may be able to help with this
I'll probably be able to speak it but won't know what I am saying by then.

Could also be a stitch pattern for knitting.

edit on 11-7-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by scolai

If there were to be a cursive version of Kanji, I'd expect it to look very much like this.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
If you wrote that yourself....

Reincarnation is real and you remembered it somehow.
You were possessed by something, that wrote it.
You are very creative. Scary even if you didn't look at what you did, when you did it.

Take your pic.
They are all as good as the other...

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Usually when I read a language there is some repetition of some characters. However after a brief glace of the pic (thanks for providing), each character looks unique. I don''t see communication in that pic, but there could be some root characters I am missing of the language to see some common "words" being used

There could be a reason and explanation for this, but so far this is heading in the direction of Voynich

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I understand it and i'll give you the translation.... One sec..

Ok it says:

I'm as high as a kite and crazy to boot.
I live my life and i'm always missing a shoe.
Go away all the voices in my head.
I'm not reincarnated just crazy instead.
Deny ignorance then live long and prosper.

Ok. Please don't be insulted. I actually do find it fascinating this autowritting. It's like those people who do that speaking in tongues stuff but with writing...

Are you japanese? I swear some of those characters seem japanese to me. Especially 4th row down 5th from the right.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
welcome to the brother hood, yes it is real! There are a few us out there, we get laugh at most of the time, for others do not know what we know, best to keep this to your self. You have just awaken for a long sleep, as time goes on you will be more aware of what you are meant to see and do you in this life time, you life will be a hard one you will come out of it in one peace but will have the scars to show it teens or early 20's do not force it will come on by it self you will see visions when you a wake or asleep. what you have is a door to the past life , here is a sample of "sand script" some still have not been found nor have been translated search.yahoo.com... not to be confused with en.wikipedia.org... sand script is a lost art writing knowledge for the time of round table and back, back before Noah's Ark from it came other writings
(Hebrew: נחתיבת is one and so too is en.wikipedia.org... back to a time when man spoke language before the tower was built are we here now to prevent that tower form being built are are we to rebuild it? And for you of small minds do not ask of me what I know for you have seen it throughout my post's Threads some is fiction, some of it is real, and few are a possibility from my own observation. And to you the awakened one , look for a guide one you can talk to face to face or they will seek you out , think of it this way , some times in fiction, there is fact

My the force be with you, guide you to the true path you seek
edit on 12-7-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Unfortunately, nope. Not anything I can understand. You might like the Omniglot website though. (Found that while bouncing around the net and being curious about stuff like Voynich and some other cyphers or unusual looking alphabets.)

Closest non-fictional writing system I could find there (while not spending too much time) is this...
omniglot.com...

That language seems to have the repeating "7-ish" shaped glyph and similar accents. The script page doesn't show how characters are combined for use in words though.

Whether or not what you have translates to anything?... Dunno.
Would be neat to find out.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Some of the symbols look to me a bit like the Japanese hiragana. For example: the first part looks like the hiragana 'Go' and a 'Ka'.. Second one looks like 'U' and 'Ro'...
You get the point, just google hiragana and i'm sure you'll find more resemblances.

Peace,

Your friend Maxwell

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pauljs75

form what i can see it is of number of old scripts once used by the ancients here is a sample omniglot.com... from what the OP has is a combinations of at lest three types of old script only the OP knows what it says; this is what it is meant for, only the awakened one knows. all we can is reaffirm the OP is not crazy nor deranged. there a a few of this in the ops writings omniglot.com... for what might take but a few sec or minutes to write might take a year or more to decipher. here is an other part of the script www.ancientscripts.com... www.ancientscripts.com... as you can see the are many forms of writing from one script

edit on 12-7-2013 by bekod because: added link, line edit

edit on 12-7-2013 by bekod because: added link, line edit

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It's an attempt at Vedic Sanskrit.

2nd

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I see a lot of strangely written numbers...most are definitely numbers though , JMO

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

I am actually not Japanese. I'm very white and I only speak a handful of romance languages.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by scolai
I'll keep this brief. I sometimes auto-write randomly. I may just be crazy, but I just thought I'd throw this out there to see if anyone recognizes it. If it's nothing, feel free to tell me that I'm crazy.

Pic

No. It looks a tiny bit like chinese or some other asian characters, but not quite.

You "auto write" randomly? Sounds interesting. I've always found that to be an interesting phenomenon. I've practiced but never been able to produce more than scribbles. Some claim it's a method for contact with spirits, or....something "else"... However, at the very least it could be an interesting way to tap your own subconscious.

Ever come up with anything intelligible?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

It's always in the same/similar script. It's sometimes written in triangles, starting with 5-10 characters in a line ... then the subsequent lines lose a character until there's only one. Other times, it's the reverse, builiding up from one character to tenthen back to one.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by quantum115
www.youtube.com...

What do you mean?

top topics

join