It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

115 Years Old Andean Woman - Goat Milk and Natural Food.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Reading the story, seems that her age wasn't considered extraordinary by the people of the area she lives. We know about this woman only because the family went to the government office to claim for her pension/benefits, she didn't have a photo ID.

Take in consideration : The oldest person in the world was a japanese man who died few weeks ago. He was 116 years old, just one year older than Filomena.

By the way, I can assure you the milk she drinks is not pasteurized and they breed their animals in a natural way.

Translation :

Filomena meets 115 years thanks to goat milk

July 10, 2013 | Huancavelica (Peru)

They are 115 years of long life and good health that have marked the existence of Filomena Taipe Mendoza natural Town Center Retail Pucuto the district Acoria.

In the language of our ancestors (Quechua), the oldest person in our town and the country says her secret to living for over 100 years is a healthy meat goat, beans, peas, barley, potatoes, oca, and other products that the land produced.

NO PENSION. The amazing thing about Filomena, mother of nine children, is that despite her poor condition she does not perceive the Solidarity Care Programme, while his son of 75 years, Valerio Bendezú Taipe, is one of the beneficiaries of the government program.

As the son of Filomena, one of the difficulties to not consider their mother would have been the absence of ID, as well as the lack of processes to be one of the beneficiaries.

In this regard, Territorial Coordinator of the Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion (Midis) of Huancavelica Jose Dulio Gómez Vásquez, said that find no explanation as to why the old woman is not considered by the program.

The fact reason to Goméz and responsible board 65 make a commitment to use the Supreme Decree No. 015-2012 of Midis, where in section No. 4 relates the Socio-Economic Classification Temporary to incorporate the program to Filomena in the shortest time and turn on the wearer's oldest Peru.

"With the support of the people reach the most remote places," he added. Filomena Taipe Mendoza who lives with one of his sons lived for over 100 years without DNI (National Identity), the same as received recently last May 9, 2011.t

diariocorreo.pe...
edit on 11-7-2013 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Its good stuff if its fresh, supposedly it has a serotonin precursor in it 5htp maybe, and being happier makes you healthy. I drank goat milk for a long time until I tried raw cow milk, yummmmm. But I believe the goat milk to be healthier, but then again not so sure about that, the raw cow milk gives me energy, like the kind of energy that wont let me sleep at night.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Goats milk is very close to human breast milk. Both have short fatty acid chains where as cows have a long fatty chain. Also drinking Goats milk is more humane than cows milk as cows , in order for them to produce milk, have their calf taken away to be hand reared for slaughter soon after giving birth. Goats however can produce milk very easily by inducing a phantom pregnancy.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Plot twist - it's been the same goat all along.

top topics

join