It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic anomalies at my house

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I acquired a compass recently and was checking it out and noticed it was moving around.
I set it and another compass for comparison, on a chair and then moved it to another, about 18 inches to 2 feet, and it moved the north needle about 25 degrees.

To insure it was not magnetic interference from speakers, etc...
I went out back and put it on the deck railing.

We set the compass at North and moving it about a Heineken beer bottle in distance and the north needle spun to south.

Many times at this house I have set something down and then not find it, even with 3 or 4 people looking and double checking all the searched areas to no avail and then 2 or 3 days later, I come home and the item is sitting on my desk right in front of me in plain sight.

I have a cigarette case and yesterday, I placed it down and went to my bedroom and then once again, could not find it anywhere.
Just before righting this, I came home to get a title because I sold one of my vehicles, and there it was.

I really think this magnetic anomaly has something to do with the disappearance and reappearance of items, mostly in my office area.

Check out these videos to see it for yourself.
The first part is in my office.
The second part is out back on my deck railing.

Part 1 Compass Anomaly at my house

Part 2 Magnetic anomalies at my house

What do you think is causing this?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Isn't it obvious? Toom much Heineken bottles make your poles shift..

But being serious;

What about nearby power cables either above or underground. Any other equipmet interfering with the compass?

EDIT: link part one does not work for me
edit on 11-7-2013 by Dumbass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
www.physicsforums.com...

the above link might answer some questions about why a compass would spin like that.

join