It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Egyptian Gods are real.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Do you really think he needs more fairyland stories right now?
He's not well, What's your excuse for being delusional?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
When going through a punishment phase the only way out is to accept that at some point you went against GOD and simply ask for his forgiveness accept his son's gift of the cross or just embrace your new master isis and her delusional gang.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

I'm sorry for your hard times. It's particularly difficult to hear about some of these tragedies when your heart's so close to those kind of things yourself. I've had experiences myself, and so it always infuriates me whenever I even think about them happening to someone else. There's something lost there, a kind of chunk ripped from the soul every time you get accosted in a particularly violent manner. That's how it feels for me, anyway. You lose a little bit of faith in the world you're stuck with. It's like being in jail, but you're free...and it doesn't matter anyway, because all the freedom in the world can't save you from your fellow man.

By the way, I love your avatar.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Thanks bud that means a lot.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fraudfinder

Originally posted by Belcastro

Originally posted by GoldenVoyager
The Lord Jesus Christ will save you from anything demonic if you submit and call upon his name. His power over evil is real, and I have seen His power work both in this world and the dream world (any place evil shows up). Commanding His name with reverence will cast out demons from your presence. I know this to be true.
edit on 11-7-2013 by GoldenVoyager because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2013 by GoldenVoyager because: grammar

the thing is i have tried that and it doesnt work.
instead they are trying to get me to believe that im really jesus, and then they tell me jesus isnt real.
so im probably being messed with .

i know demonic possesion was real because i was in a cvs store around the same time alot of this was happening and a girl started wigging out saying " why would you do this to me." " IM POSSSESED."

some girl acrtually did that in public

Practicing any of the occult will lead you down this road. Your problem is not mental or physical it is a spiritual one. You are having a spiritual conflict. You have practiced a form of magic, part of the occult, and you have opened up yourself to anyone or anything. There is no medication that will help you. You can dull the senses with medication or uses "blockers" that tone down the "voices" but this is only temporary fix.

Your body came with one spirit. Right now you have more than one spirit either inside you or attached to you. You will need help. This will never leave you alone. Whatever you do, "DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE VOICES" These voices want you dead. Do you understand?

Seek out and find a "Man of God" who has experience in dealing with "unwanted spirits" and/or exercisim. There are many "Men of God" that have been given the authority from God to remove these evil spirits. However rule one is simple: YOU MUST WANT THEM OUT.

You are not alone with this issue. There are millions of people with this infliction. Also there are many people who willfully accept this "possession" and want to keep these spirits.

I would advise you to consider your daily path and where it is leading you. Fall down on your knees and ask Jesus to come to you, accept him as your "Lord and Savior", ask that he approach his father and ask that your sins be forgiven and forgotten. Accept Jesus Christ and rebuke all forms of evil including evil spirits, demons, fallen angels, Satan, Lucifer and evil people, in Jesus name....AMEN.

SEEK HELP IMMEDIATELY

Great post! Well said.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
So the old Egyptian gods are actually demons? Huh. So much more believable than just saying they don't exist.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack
[mor YES! THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF FALSE gods,most are demons spirits! GOD ALMIGHTY is the only true GOD. SEEK GOD AND YOU WILL FIND TRUTH.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GISMYS

Hey man, enough with the caps. There's no need to be obnoxious about your posts. Making your letters all big and annoying won't make them any more worthwhile.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Well youre not alone in this belief.
Here's a little bit from a website about the 9
and who they may have influence over.

" Dr. Puharich was the main promoter of an elite nondualist secret society based on the Council of Nine -- a higher dimensional ennead that are considered to be aspects of the Nondual God and to be sources of higher intelligence. This Council of Nine is traced back to ancient India and ancient Egypt (see Prince and Picknett's "The Stargate Conspiracy" and Jacque Bergier's "Morning of the Magicians"). Central to the Council of Nine's secret knowledge is the connection between music theory, geometry, algebra and higher dimensional reality. As documented in "The Stargate Conspiracy," many prominent policy makers and society elite have been part of the promotion of the secret Council of Nine, including Gene Rodenberry, Al Gore, and Senator Clairborne Pell."

nonduality.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

You have been on that "Piece-Pipe" alittle too long...............

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I'm curious when YHVH came down to Egypt and imprisoned the more than 3,000 Neteru that were worshiped there. Considering that the Old Testament is basically a masturbatory ego-trip for YHVH, it is odd that there is no record of his "conquest" of the Egyptian gods. In fact, he never challenges any deity outside of Ba'al, the Phoenician/Canaanite storm-god. None of the Anunnaki are mentioned, or the Neteru, or the Olympians, or any other group of deities that the roaming Jews would have encountered.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

In fact, he never challenges any deity outside of Ba'al, the Phoenician/Canaanite storm-god. None of the Anunnaki are mentioned, or the Neteru, or the Olympians, or any other group of deities that the roaming Jews would have encountered.

Perhaps because he, whatever he was, knew better than to step up to beings he knew could hand him his hindquarters nicely roasted on a silver platter. Wouldn't surprise me.
edit on 12-7-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Hello.

i once had a personal experience where i was trying to do astral projection and a voice came to me and said "Isis."
i tried it again later and the same voice came back to me and said " Its nothing."

ever since then i have been too afraid to try meditation or astral projection.
ever since then i have been communicating with and feeling the emotions of a girl, as if she was possessing me.

it feels like this is happening to me.

i feel the emotions of a girl, her personality takes over mine and i feel her laugh, and cry.

i had a dream, and in my dream i was possesed by Isis, and it was hard to speak. i was begging for someone to help me within my own mind. and then i said outloud in my dream "Isis is Satan."

she then poofed herself out of my body, and a loud thundering voice told me to bite off her head, so i did. my mouth magically grew wide enough to bite off a black-hooded black gowned wearing goddess.

yes love they are.
Ive had Isis caming by
a rushing of a silk blue dress
an explosion of false white light in the mind
and i saw an ankh

stay away from these
as far you can.

regards

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

I'm curious when YHVH came down to Egypt and imprisoned the more than 3,000 Neteru that were worshiped there. Considering that the Old Testament is basically a masturbatory ego-trip for YHVH, it is odd that there is no record of his "conquest" of the Egyptian gods. In fact, he never challenges any deity outside of Ba'al, the Phoenician/Canaanite storm-god. None of the Anunnaki are mentioned, or the Neteru, or the Olympians, or any other group of deities that the roaming Jews would have encountered.

~ Wandering Scribe

you re Off.
in virtually everything you think.

dont take that personally.

i hurt for you.

regards

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

I was wondering when a truly caring being with wisdom to share would come by this thread!

See, guys, this is exactly the type of thinking we need! This guys a natural! I bet he would work wonders down at the psych ward at the hospital... Just slap em around, shake the everliving crap outta them and say "Hey! You're just imagining things! Knock it off! Stopit!" Why didn't we think of that before?? This guy is a freakin genius!!!!!!!!!!!

My goodness...with these masterful techniques, you could rid the world of all believers in religion, ghosts, UFOs, aliens, Bigfoot, and all manner of silliness. It doesnt matter how sure they are of what they saw, heard, whatever... Mr. I Know Everything can just waltz right on in there and say "Nope. Just your imagination." Wow. How nice. How pleasant. Now we can have a reality that's all wrapped up nice and neat with a pink glittery freaken bow on top!! Because we all know that my feeble mind could not handle it otherwise! Oh, hell no... If that were the case you'd probably see me in web forums being rude to people just because my mind can't handle what they have experienced. But thankfully we live in a world where I know everything....

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Hello.

i once had a personal experience where i was trying to do astral projection and a voice came to me and said "Isis."
i tried it again later and the same voice came back to me and said " Its nothing."

ever since then i have been too afraid to try meditation or astral projection.
ever since then i have been communicating with and feeling the emotions of a girl, as if she was possessing me.

it feels like this is happening to me.

i feel the emotions of a girl, her personality takes over mine and i feel her laugh, and cry.

i had a dream, and in my dream i was possesed by Isis, and it was hard to speak. i was begging for someone to help me within my own mind. and then i said outloud in my dream "Isis is Satan."

she then poofed herself out of my body, and a loud thundering voice told me to bite off her head, so i did. my mouth magically grew wide enough to bite off a black-hooded black gowned wearing goddess.

That video is stupid as hell. LOL convict alien embedded in his consciousness Tesla technique LMFAO
I think you need meds bro if you hear little girls crying in your head. Get well soon.
edit on 12-7-2013 by WormwoodSquirm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

you re Off.
in virtually everything you think.

Really?

I never even knew!

My eye's have been opened because of this expertly worded statement!

How very informative your reply had been.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Maybe the fact that the Jews got kicked out of virtually every land they settled, and that the Roman Empire under Christian rule got sacked by a bunch of "primitive" pagans, tells us more about YHVH's luck in dealing with foreign deities than we think...

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

The English sacked the Indians. Need I say more?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PtolemyII
Gods of most religions are real ,but what people do not realize is that ,its the same gods,being seen in different perspectives in each religion .
For example ,in Egyptian terms ,Sekmet is the same goddess as Kali ma in Hinduism ,or The morrigan in the Celtic tradition .
She's Oya ,Kali ,Sekmet ,The Morrigan ,Maman Brigitte ,etc etc .
Horus is Ganesha ,Mercury ,Ellegua etc etc etc.

Like that .

Sounds basically like what I said, with less clear labels.

Originally posted by Samuelis
Many of you are being very irresponsible. This persons is potentially having a serious crisis and your feeding him religious junk. Shame on you. Always bloody recruiting.

My advice is to be near family who care. Simple. I've been there.

The OP stated he was having problems with demonic stuff, which needs a spiritual solution. So, you advice ignoring spiritual solutions? Wow.....

To the OP, haven't seen a reply. Do you have an update? Very concerned for you, and would be glad to discuss more fully. PM is fine, too, if you feel that's better for you. Here works as well.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join