It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Egyptian Gods are real.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by markosity1973

Originally posted by BlueMule

So, when someone tries to hand-wave it all away as mere 'imagination', I figure they are not well versed in mysticism or parapsychology and therefore don't know what they are talking about.

Yes this is too true. My partner is a dead pan atheist and even if God himself came down to the earth on flaming chariot he would still try to deny it as being his imagination.

I on the other hand have seen and experienced enough of the supernatural to know that there is some form of energy out there that is just beyond our grasp of conscious understanding. Sometimes it reveals itself clearly to some people but for most it is like TV broadcast waves - totally invisible without a tv set to receive and translate them into sound and vision.

Me too. It's beyond conscious understanding because it transcends space and time... where all our words are based.

The active imagination attempts to translate. It inspires visions, hallucinations, art, religion even Hollywood.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CheckPointCharlie

You just said it yourself. "An active imagination".

You're "imagining" ish.

The mind is quite powerful. Don't be a charlatan about it.

Hi Charlie,

Consider this;

To a person in a deep state of psychosis, the things they hear and see are very real to them. The person's brain is operating in a different manner than we would consider 'normal' And we all write it off as the person being a psycho patient, or in less serious cases, a runaway imagination like you suggest.

However, ask yourself this;

Does the fact that only the person that is having the psychosis can experience make it not real because we cannot see it? How can you 100% prove that because your 5 senses cannot experience it, it does not happen. I put forward the analogy of the TV set - it can turn invisible waves into sight and sound. Is it not possible the human brain which is way misunderstood and undestimated to this very day cannot do the same?

I'm not suggesting that all crazy people are brilliant psychics who are in touch with other dimensional beings, just asking the question is it possible?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CheckPointCharlie
reply to post by BlueMule

But I do.

You just said it yourself. "An active imagination".

You're "imagining" ish.

The mind is quite powerful. Don't be a charlatan about it.

My mind is so powerful that I have seen visions of the future and watched them come true. I've read minds and shared dreams with people. I've left this reality and entered the astral plane in a way that is every bit as profound as that of Neo leaving the Matrix. It was a full blown kundalini awakening that took years to adjust to. It's what makes a Bodhisattva or a Saint.

I'm a UFO contactee, a psychic, and a pilgrim. I've seen # you wouldn't believe. I know first-hand what the mind is capable of. Not only do I have veridical psychic experiences and familiarity with parapsychology but I've studied comparative mysticism scholarship. I know what world religion and myth says the mind is capable of.

Everything.

'All the Buddhas and all sentient beings are nothing but the One Mind (consciousness), besides which nothing exists.' -Huang Po

edit on 11-7-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

i once had a personal experience where i was trying to do astral projection and a voice came to me and said "Isis."

Mabey Isis has returned?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Isis has chosen who but you are subconsciously resisting because of programming from are close minded cristian culture she is a goddesses you can not "exorcise" her she either will leave because you refused to accept her presence or if you are lucky she will keep trying until you are ready
edit on 11-7-2013 by truthontheloose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

You really should do a little homework on Egyptian Gods.
They're not into that junk.

An impersonating alien yes. Egyptian Gods no.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

If you've been diagnosed as schizophrenic my first question would be, are you taking your meds? Second, have you communicated these experiences to your doctor/psychiatrist? I'm not discounting what you are saying or calling you a liar but, the most obvious causes should always be ruled out before moving on to things that are much less likely.

I know that treating schizophrenia is a very delicate matter and medications often have to be adjusted to achieve optimal alleviation of symptoms. Either way, I sincerely hope you find some relief from your current situation as it sounds anything but pleasant.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Its a succubus.....watch out.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

i once had a personal experience where i was trying to do astral projection and a voice came to me and said "Isis."

Mabey Isis has returned?

isis wants me to believe that she is a girl that i know.
except from the future.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Belcastro

Originally posted by GoldenVoyager
The Lord Jesus Christ will save you from anything demonic if you submit and call upon his name. His power over evil is real, and I have seen His power work both in this world and the dream world (any place evil shows up). Commanding His name with reverence will cast out demons from your presence. I know this to be true.
edit on 11-7-2013 by GoldenVoyager because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2013 by GoldenVoyager because: grammar

the thing is i have tried that and it doesnt work.
instead they are trying to get me to believe that im really jesus, and then they tell me jesus isnt real.
so im probably being messed with .

i know demonic possesion was real because i was in a cvs store around the same time alot of this was happening and a girl started wigging out saying " why would you do this to me." " IM POSSSESED."

some girl acrtually did that in public

Practicing any of the occult will lead you down this road. Your problem is not mental or physical it is a spiritual one. You are having a spiritual conflict. You have practiced a form of magic, part of the occult, and you have opened up yourself to anyone or anything. There is no medication that will help you. You can dull the senses with medication or uses "blockers" that tone down the "voices" but this is only temporary fix.

Your body came with one spirit. Right now you have more than one spirit either inside you or attached to you. You will need help. This will never leave you alone. Whatever you do, "DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE VOICES" These voices want you dead. Do you understand?

Seek out and find a "Man of God" who has experience in dealing with "unwanted spirits" and/or exercisim. There are many "Men of God" that have been given the authority from God to remove these evil spirits. However rule one is simple: YOU MUST WANT THEM OUT.

You are not alone with this issue. There are millions of people with this infliction. Also there are many people who willfully accept this "possession" and want to keep these spirits.

I would advise you to consider your daily path and where it is leading you. Fall down on your knees and ask Jesus to come to you, accept him as your "Lord and Savior", ask that he approach his father and ask that your sins be forgiven and forgotten. Accept Jesus Christ and rebuke all forms of evil including evil spirits, demons, fallen angels, Satan, Lucifer and evil people, in Jesus name....AMEN.

SEEK HELP IMMEDIATELY

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

isis wants me to believe that she is a girl that i know.
except from the future.

A girl reincarnated living on this earth now?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Belcastro

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge

Sure they do but what you fail to understand is they are the same ones that defied God himself and have been bound in hell. So your inviting an evil spirt to possess you and they will lie to you every time so your probably being toyed with by a lesser demon.

its against my will i frequently ask for the presence to leave me but it wont.
i also think that egyptian gods are demonic spirits.

it tells me that jesus is a deception, and that god isnt real.

my only problem is that i have no idea how to get rid of demonic spirits possesing me.

the only thing is that time-travel matters and that the fall from heaven and the war in heaven of revelation hasnt happened yet.

they are not thrown into hell yet.
edit on 11-7-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

Egad! They must be real! They know that Christianity is a sham!

By the way, the reason why they would tell you that is because Christianity is a rip off of ancient Egyptian theology. Christianity just changed the names and adopted some pagan holidays.

Clearly your own mind has some influence on what you're experiencing. I would say that whatever your experiencing, though some of it may be "genuine," and I use that term rather loosely, most of it has become a fabrication of your imagination.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Is it just me, or do these kinds of threads always bring out the religious zealots?

Don't be bullied into believing. Calling the name of a Hispanic man in dire times will have no effect. If it does, you have bigger problems to worry about than "demonic possession." I'm talking, of course, about losing your mind. No amount of prayers will fix that kind of mess.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Your first sentence hooked me.I really want to believe and be suttle.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

What you describe pretty much sounds like possession,a s in demonic. It's VERY possible that many early "gods" were demons. Probable, in the case of Egyptian ones. All things considered, do you have some plan to counter this issue?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Gods of most religions are real ,but what people do not realize is that ,its the same gods,being seen in different perspectives in each religion .
For example ,in Egyptian terms ,Sekmet is the same goddess as Kali ma in Hinduism ,or The morrigan in the Celtic tradition .
She's Oya ,Kali ,Sekmet ,The Morrigan ,Maman Brigitte ,etc etc .
Horus is Ganesha ,Mercury ,Ellegua etc etc etc.

Like that .

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Belcastro,

every step down into the darkness that you WILLINGLY take, the path back up to the light is done on your hands and knees..

(even) the 'mystic' in all this knows this story.. the man who traveled to the wise man asked "what must i do to become wise", the wise man beckons him into a river and holds the mans head under the WATER, then releases him and asks, "what did you desire most when you were under the water?"

you must WANT it.. like the AIR the man wanted when he was under the water..

oh, and for you (member) "destroydestroydestroy" (very telling username, btw) ..you will notice nowhere in this reply is the word "God" or "Jesus" mentioned

edit on 12-7-2013 by UNIT76 because: just to hammer the point home

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Many of you are being very irresponsible. This persons is potentially having a serious crisis and your feeding him religious junk. Shame on you. Always bloody recruiting.

My advice is to be near family who care. Simple. I've been there.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by PtolemyII
Gods of most religions are real ,but what people do not realize is that ,its the same gods,being seen in different perspectives in each religion .
For example ,in Egyptian terms ,Sekmet is the same goddess as Kali ma in Hinduism ,or The morrigan in the Celtic tradition .
She's Oya ,Kali ,Sekmet ,The Morrigan ,Maman Brigitte ,etc etc .
Horus is Ganesha ,Mercury ,Ellegua etc etc etc.

Like that .

They are seen in different symbolic, poetic, mythological forms because they are different manifestations of the same archetypes of the collective unconscious. The forms are secondary.

That's why I think the OP needs a strong dose of Jung.

Hey OP, you might want to look this over when you got the time.

spiritualemergency.blogspot.com...

edit on 12-7-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis
Many of you are being very irresponsible. This persons is potentially having a serious crisis and your feeding him religious junk.

Hey maniac, that's only your opinion.

Shame on you. Always bloody recruiting.

No, shame on you, for your inability to see that just because someone believes 'religious junk', it doesn't mean they don't care about people.

Always bloody caring.

So take your insulting snark and cynicism and sit on them, asshat.

edit on 12-7-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join