It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Egyptian Gods are real.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Belcastro
im hoping to run into a demonlogist or someone who knows about interdimensional entities.

In my opinion, you need to run into a fellow mystic and UFO contactee who is well versed in analytical psychology, parapsychology, comparative religion, and Ufology.

You did in fact. Me.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack
reply to post by Belcastro

Did they recommend any medications to take for that? Listen man, I have a chemical imbalance too. I have anxiety and depression so I know where you are coming from. It doesn't mean we are lesser in any way, but maybe try what they recommend and see what it does for you.

whell the thing is that im not depressed and i dont have anxiety, usually schizophrenics have mad anxiety.
i am already taking the medications they reccomended.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

im hoping to run into a demonlogist or someone who knows about interdimensional entities.

In my opinion, you need to run into a fellow mystic and UFO contactee who is well versed in analytical psychology, parapsychology, comparative religion, and Ufology.

You did in fact. Me.

soembody once told me that the scientologists would have a feild day with me. lol.

anything you can tell me or help me out with i would appreciate.

in my personal experience i have seen ufos in person they seem to be interdimensional.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I recommend talking to your doctor if it's not helping. If that can't be rule out then you know it's something beyond modern medicine.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I recommend talking to your doctor if it's not helping. If that can't be rule out then you know it's something beyond modern medicine.

i tried that i used to be on risperdol for the same chemical imbalance; my doctor just switches my meds around and they never do anything helpful.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Consider why they are attacking Jesus and saying He isn't real. They always do this. They know where the power truly lays.That alone should say something I would think. You may have to dig deep in your soul. I don't want to sound like some choir boy. I am not anything typical. I do know though that I have fought with these same forces and have seen them and they are ever present to harass/psychically harm me etc. These days in dreams they usually in the form of people who talk to me, the violence has subsided. They are tricksters, manipulators, and tempters.

Truly, the name Jesus Christ has real power. It works. With enough conviction they will heed. Doubt may weaken as they joke among themselves about your lack of conviction.

I feel for you. Don't give up. They will try to keep you from the light and truth but if you sincerely search and pray and ask for the truth, the heavens will give you a path out. They did for me, and I am no more special than anyone.

Good luck friend.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I agree with you there. I've tried several medications for my condition. It's basically trial and error until you find something that works.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by suz62

God works for those who believe. The power of the Holy Spirit is real, genuine, and comforting.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

You did in fact. Me.

soembody once told me that the scientologists would have a feild day with me. lol.

anything you can tell me or help me out with i would appreciate.

in my personal experience i have seen ufos in person they seem to be interdimensional.

OK here is my advise.

First, send a PM to my friend.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He was tremendous help to me. He is a very powerful lightworker. Tell him what's up and tell him I sent you.

Second, begin studying the works of Carl Jung on religion. His ideas about religion and UFOs are still ahead of our time.

Third, the next time you feel fear about all this, listen to the song at this link.

genesgreenbook.com...

Fourth, enroll in a kundalini yoga class. The kundalini energy is working its way up your spine whether you like it or not. So you might as well gain the benefit of yoga techniques that are designed to make it easier for you.

edit on 11-7-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Being a guinea pig for pharmaceuticals is a whole other world altogether. I am sure the do some good, but equally they can end of screwing with people so much that these people wish they had never tried them. Personally, I strive to be natural and organic as best as possible and limit all these man made substances. Exercise and good diet help too...

Again best of luck...

Few people have extraordinary experiences like you (and myself) and I have never been able to pull together the many pieces and connect all the dots, but the solution must be simple...

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Yes, get yourself into a doctor first. The physical pain you feel down one side of the body could pinched nerves, or anything. The human body is a finely tuned piece of master engineering and the slightest thing wrong can have the weirdest effects, including paychosis (hearing voices) and seemingly unexplained physical pain. - For instance I have recently discovered that caffeine, chocolate and salt are causing me to have sudden and severe attacks of nausea, disorientation and vomiting. Eliminating those three things from my diet have made these symptoms go away completely.

Ruling anything being physically wrong out, it sounds like you opened a pandora's box when you tried to astro travel and communicate with the being that identified itself as Isis. What you have identified in the your OP video as a malevolent alien is what Judaism and Christianity have called demonic posession for thousands of years. And believe me, it is rare, but it is real.

Having had direct experience with malevolent spirits, I would recommend you take the first step of buying some holy item such as a small cross or medal and getting it blessed by a priest and getting some holy water. This might sound like a load of old hogwash, but it is tried and tested and does help. If those things do nothing, then you may need to seek the advice of an exorcist whom will first help you discover if it is a malevolent spirit bothering you and then help you get rid of it if it is. Don't go thinking Linda Blair in the exorcist when I mention exorcist - that is mostly Hollywood movie making rather than the actual truth of what really happens.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

once i was about to have an exorcism and my grandmother was setting up the exorcism with a pastor and then the thing communicating with me made me believe my grandma was a reptillian shapeshifter and then i got baker acted for running away from her.

I've been dealing with a demonic feeling presence for a very long time.

Sometimes they claim to be extraterrestials ; and i believed them because i have seen real Ufos before.
edit on 11-7-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

I love how people will respond to a story like this from the default perspective of it being a demon trying to scare you away from your Jesus. Look at the events:

- An entity you identify as Isis gives you insight into the divine feminine and you have a profound experience.

- Another power had you say "Isis is Satan". Which is funny because Isis and Satan come from separate pantheons so that doesn't even make sense.

- A voice talked you into biting her head off...

Ok, so how would a rational person interpret this as a demon making you stray from Jesus?

To me, it sounds like demons trying to make you stray from Isis.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Well...

The video looks to me like BS. Parasitic aliens ? Please imagine a few words here that ridicule and mock that part.

You say you hear voices ? Different voices that even tell you to attack the other ? And you have seen ufo's
You communicate by feeling pain ?

So they can talk to you, but if you ask stuff they only say yes or no with pain ?

Your "demons" aren't making any sense. What makes me think that the cause of your problem is not demonic.
I can't say I do know what is wrong with you.

I hope you find someone that can actually help you soon.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by markosity1973

Yes, get yourself into a doctor first. The physical pain you feel down one side of the body could pinched nerves, or anything.

Could be. A doctor is good advise.

Unless its "kundalini syndrome". Chances are that any given doctor would be unable to recognize it for what it is, and as a result misdiagnose.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Man, I'm as opened minded as they get. But as soon as read "astral" "project" I'm immediately turned off.

I believe your intentions are good.

However I think you're full bo- LAG- na.

Me thinks you mean "imagine".

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Unless its "kundalini syndrome". Chances are that any given doctor would be unable to recognize it for what it is, and as a result misdiagnose.

en.wikipedia.org...

That's why the doctor is the best place to start. If it's a medical thing they will be able to diagnose and hopefully fix it. If they can't that's where things like your Kundalini syndrome suggestion can start to be investigated.

I have read plenty of stories, seen in real life and even experienced myself similar things to what the OP is saying. The majority turned out to be medically explainable but then some (my own experience included) were genuine spiritual maladies.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CheckPointCharlie
Man, I'm as opened minded as they get. But as soon as read "astral" "project" I'm immediately turned off.

I believe your intentions are good.

However I think you're full bo- LAG- na.

Me thinks you mean "imagine".

What some people call the astral plane, Jung would probably call the collective unconscious.

Entering it is a matter of psychic ability.

Everyone has some degree of psychic ability.

And yes 'active imagination' is a big part of it.

The imaginal realm is known in Islamic philosophy as alam al-mithal, the imaginal world. According to Avicenna, the imagination mediated between, and thus unified, human reason and divine being. This mediating quality manifested in two directions: on the one hand, reason, rising above itself, could attain to the level of active imagination, an activity shared with the lower hierarchies of the divine realm. On the other hand, in order to manifest the concrete forms of the world, divinity created a range of intermediate beings, the angelic co-creators of the universe.[1]:11 According to philosophers of this tradition, the trained imagination can access a "nonspatial fabric" which mediates between the empirical/sensory and the cognititional/spiritual realms.[2]

Through Averroes, mainstream Islamic philosophy lost its relationship to the active imagination. The Sufi movement in Persia, as exemplified by Ibn Arabi, continued to explore contemplative approaches to the imaginal realm.

en.wikipedia.org...

So, when someone tries to hand-wave it all away as mere 'imagination', I figure they are not well versed in mysticism or parapsychology and therefore don't know what they are talking about.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

So, when someone tries to hand-wave it all away as mere 'imagination', I figure they are not well versed in mysticism or parapsychology and therefore don't know what they are talking about.

Yes this is too true. My partner is a dead pan atheist and even if God himself came down to the earth on flaming chariot he would still try to deny it as being his imagination.

I on the other hand have seen and experienced enough of the supernatural to know that there is some form of energy out there that is just beyond our grasp of conscious understanding. Sometimes it reveals itself clearly to some people but for most it is like TV broadcast waves - totally invisible without a tv set to receive and translate them into sound and vision.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

But I do.

You just said it yourself. "An active imagination".

You're "imagining" ish.

The mind is quite powerful. Don't be a charlatan about it.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

Much like the OP. it's very hard to read beyond your "imagination".

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join