It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Egyptian Gods are real.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hello.

i once had a personal experience where i was trying to do astral projection and a voice came to me and said "Isis."
i tried it again later and the same voice came back to me and said " Its nothing."

ever since then i have been too afraid to try meditation or astral projection.
ever since then i have been communicating with and feeling the emotions of a girl, as if she was possessing me.

it feels like this is happening to me.

i feel the emotions of a girl, her personality takes over mine and i feel her laugh, and cry.

i had a dream, and in my dream i was possesed by Isis, and it was hard to speak. i was begging for someone to help me within my own mind. and then i said outloud in my dream "Isis is Satan."

she then poofed herself out of my body, and a loud thundering voice told me to bite off her head, so i did. my mouth magically grew wide enough to bite off a black-hooded black gowned wearing goddess.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

Sure they do but what you fail to understand is they are the same ones that defied God himself and have been bound in hell. So your inviting an evil spirt to possess you and they will lie to you every time so your probably being toyed with by a lesser demon.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge

Sure they do but what you fail to understand is they are the same ones that defied God himself and have been bound in hell. So your inviting an evil spirt to possess you and they will lie to you every time so your probably being toyed with by a lesser demon.

its against my will i frequently ask for the presence to leave me but it wont.
i also think that egyptian gods are demonic spirits.

it tells me that jesus is a deception, and that god isnt real.

my only problem is that i have no idea how to get rid of demonic spirits possesing me.

the only thing is that time-travel matters and that the fall from heaven and the war in heaven of revelation hasnt happened yet.

they are not thrown into hell yet.
edit on 11-7-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

What makes you think you are possessed? I feel like they haven't crossed that threshold.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I've had some scary experiences too. Heck I've been raped, shot, cut, robbed, poisoned, and seduced.

It ain't easy being a mystic. :/

When you have kundalini energy move in you it opens you up to the collective unconscious. You can get bombarded by archetypes of the collective unconscious in various symbolic, semi-autonomous forms. You can find yourself experiencing positive and negative energies from the collective unconscious... energies that aren't yours. It can be very scary and overwhelming. It can drive one crazy.

The thing is to try not to take it personally, try to find a way to transform and release negative energy back to the cosmos... while sharing the positive.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack

What makes you think you are possessed? I feel like they haven't crossed that threshold.

for two years i have been communicating within my own mind and getting a response from a pain i feel, right side of my body for yes, left side of my body for no.

i am constantly in communication with "something else."
and my only explanation is

Evil aliens.
demonic spirits.
ultraterestials.

or remote nueral monitoring technology.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Hmmm have you thought about shielding? Does it overtake your thoughts?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

it actually goes away when i wear a tinfoil hat, so sometimes i think its technology being used on me.
i dont know what u mean by sheilding

yeah it takes over my thoughts. it places thoughts into my head that aren't my own and they disguise the thoughts as my own brain doing it. i constantly hear voices of a girl laughing outside my body and "ooohs and ahhhhs." from male sounding spirits.

it made me think i was schizophrenic.
so now i am on medication of fluphenazines but they dont do anything for me.
i take them but nothing changes.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Belcastro

it actually goes away when i wear a tinfoil hat, so sometimes i think its technology being used on me.

yeah it takes over my thoughts.

it made me think i was schizophrenic.

I mean more like a white light surrounding you. Put tinfoil around a computer using wireless. Does it work? No.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

onetime i looked into my mirror and i had learned how to see auras on the interent so i stared at myself in the face
and a bright white light surrounded me.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Sorry, what is that for?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Sorry, what is that for?

a chemical imbalance in the brain of dopamine.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
im hoping to run into a demonlogist or someone who knows about interdimensional entities.

once i was about to have an exorcism and my grandmother was setting up the exorcism with a pastor and then the thing communicating with me made me believe my grandma was a reptillian shapeshifter and then i got baker acted for running away from her.

I've been dealing with a demonic feeling presence for a very long time.

Sometimes they claim to be extraterrestials ; and i believed them because i have seen real Ufos before.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The Lord Jesus Christ will save you from anything demonic if you submit and call upon his name. His power over evil is real, and I have seen His power work both in this world and the dream world (any place evil shows up). Commanding His name with reverence will cast out demons from your presence. I know this to be true.
edit on 11-7-2013 by GoldenVoyager because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2013 by GoldenVoyager because: grammar

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Not sure what that would do to ya. But I'll be honest brother meds I have taken have made me go crazy. Have you talked to a doctor about this?
edit on 11-7-2013 by Covertblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenVoyager
The Lord Jesus Christ will save you from anything demonic if you submit and call upon his name. His power over evil is real, and I have seen His power work both in this world and the dream world (any place evil shows up). Commanding His name with reverence will cast out demons from your presence. I know this to be true.

the thing is i have tried that and it doesnt work.
instead they are trying to get me to believe that im really jesus, and then they tell me jesus isnt real.
so im probably being messed with .

i know demonic possesion was real because i was in a cvs store around the same time alot of this was happening and a girl started wigging out saying " why would you do this to me." " IM POSSSESED."

some girl acrtually did that in public

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Not sure what that would do to ya. But I'll be honest brother meds I have taken have made me go crazy. Have you talked to a doctor about this?
edit on 11-7-2013 by Covertblack because: (no reason given)

when i first talked to a doctor they told me i had a chemical imbalance in the brain that was causing hallucinations and that it was schizophrenia.

although, they never did any tests or anything to know if i really have a chemical imbalance or not.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenVoyager

God doesn't work.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Did they recommend any medications to take for that? Listen man, I have a chemical imbalance too. I have anxiety and depression so I know where you are coming from. It doesn't mean we are lesser in any way, but maybe try what they recommend and see what it does for you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join