It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your biggest sin?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Not at all. These are claims I make about him as he isn't one to
parade around the universe proclaiming himself as God.
Why
should he ?

Except that one time in the desert, right?.........

And of course every time one of you has a spooky 'experience'

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prezbo369

Not at all. These are claims I make about him as he isn't one to
parade around the universe proclaiming himself as God.
Why
should he ?

Except that one time in the desert, right?.........

And of course every time one of you has a spooky 'experience'

Spooky experience ? How am I supposed to know where you're
going with that ? Are you saying spooky experiences don't
exist ? Or that only, " one of us " ever has a spooky experience ?
I think I have your number now at least. Atheist right ? I've seen
this before and it's rather funny that, not one of you ever notices.

Where by your elimination of a Creator can't possibly conclude
there. It's tough to see it right away, but someday you 'll notice.
Taking God from the equasion. sets off a chain of eliminations,
that doesn't stop even after you've eliminated your own self from
any possible existence. I've seen it and I know what I'm talk'n
about. Should be a fun day for ya when it happens. Cause now,
you're going to remember me telling you, it would happen. And
that hate you have sending all the negative waves thru my
moniter ? I understand perfectly, as a product of the fear inside you.
And you really should listen to that fear, if you listen to nothing or
no one else. Because God put it there for your own good.

Just try'n to help.

edit on 27-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenJoe

Ignorance of the law is not justification.

Actually in criminal law the test of Mens Rea must be applied before you move on to look at the evidence. If i commit certain sins not being fully conversant with the OT or remembering the 100's of laws in deutoronomy....need i go on?

Actually, everyone is

Actually no one is unless they are jewish? Or are you also guily of certain sins proscribed by the koran... I mean after all you shared a common patriarch...Abraham...?

Meh...all sin is missing the mark...ie less than perfect...not the great bogeyman you xrissies like to make out. Still I suppose sin is good for bringing the marks in everyweek...to keep your cult in business through tithing etc

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

i'll be riding a 6 mile wide asteroid of sins to hell in a giant fireball.

So will the asteroid you're riding be a physical asteroid or a spiritual or "astral" asteriod? Do newtons laws apply to your asteroid? Please explain in laymans language without quotes from the bible otherwise we'll still be chatting till hell freezes over

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
My biggest sin was ever allowing someone else to claim their superiority based on my guilt.

It's like building your own cage.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Spooky experience ? How am I supposed to know where you're
going with that ? Are you saying spooky experiences don't
exist ? Or that only, " one of us " ever has a spooky experience ?
I think I have your number now at least. Atheist right ? I've seen
this before and it's rather funny that, not one of you ever notices.

Where by your elimination of a Creator can't possibly conclude
there. It's tough to see it right away, but someday you 'll notice.
Taking God from the equasion. sets off a chain of eliminations,
that doesn't stop even after you've eliminated your own self from
any possible existence. I've seen it and I know what I'm talk'n
about. Should be a fun day for ya when it happens. Cause now,
you're going to remember me telling you, it would happen. And
that hate you have sending all the negative waves thru my
moniter ? I understand perfectly, as a product of the fear inside you.
And you really should listen to that fear, if you listen to nothing or
no one else. Because God put it there for your own good.

Just try'n to help.

And there we have it, unable to give answers to the questions and points raised the theist falls back on the old tied and trusted method of threats and fear. This makes you one of the worst people imaginable, and the very reason why people like me post in forums like this.

While this may work on the weak and desperate (the fodder for theistic propagation), it fails miserably with everyone else.

And what's it all based on? this urge to threaten anyone who dares to question you and your beliefs?................blind faith

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Prezbo369

You've done nothing in your post except present a solid
example of your inability to discern the difference between
a threat and good advice. And the fear was already yours.
I just called attention to the obvious.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

present a solid example of your inability to discern the difference between a threat and good advice.
reply to post by randyvs

And like any other cult your fear allows you to blur the line between judgement of the non-beleiver and your professed love of humanity (as per NT indoctrination)
. Most opinionated xrissians display this behaviour....

And the fear was already yours.

You should be getting paid for your remote spiritual diagnosis that in your own little mind makes you special. Judge much?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheConstruKctionofLight

You should be getting paid for your remote spiritual diagnosis that in your own little mind makes you special. Judge much?

Oh come on ! There's nothing remote about mans spirituality. And I'm no Doctor,
so no diagnosis was made. Just a simple observation of more than obvious hate.
So you might as well blow that smoke up someone else's booty.
I love how you atheists show how hateful you are to people you don't even know.
It's truly pathetic.

Awe !
Belief in God !
Little mind !
Awe ! hate hate hate.

And one of the first things any psycho-analyst learns is that fear
breeds hate. Conversations with atheists who wear their hate for
God on their sleeves are boring. Atheism is boring, because it's so
damn simple minded. You find the philosophy.of an absolutely
meaningless existence liberating. But the #### is just a pipe
dream and you know it. So you are afraid amigo, just as plain
as day. And that's no diagnosis sport. Just a simple observation.
Anymore childish atheist insults ? Patron ? Or is it your
girlfriends turn now ?

edit on 27-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ctophil
There are no sins, just mistakes. Through the mind of God, there are no sins. When you make a mistake, you are one step away from raising your consciousness back to God. Therefore, acknowledge your mistake and do it no more. If you keep doing the same mistakes, then it will come back to you the same way. The Material Universe we live in is like a mirror. You get back what you did based on a positive or negative action. For when there is an action, there is a reaction by the universe. This is a way of teaching you a lesson, not to punish you. For everything in life is a lesson. It's a school. Because most religions are fear-based, meaning they teach a God who is far away and punish you through eternal hellfire, people generally believe in sin. I tell you today that this is all falsehood. God doesn't believe in punishment, so why would you? Well, because you are using the mind of man not the mind of God. Put on Christ Consciousness or the mind of God and you will understand. For the Kingdom of Heaven is within you, which is your consciousness. Raise your consciousness each day and worry not about sinning or not sinning. You are One with God, and all things are One. If you hurt others, you hurt yourself, for you are One with all beings.

You will have a hard time convincing the 'religious' types that sin doesnt exist in the mind of God. Thats their bread and butter, that is the reason they exist, through the EYES OF GOD as automatic sinners. All religions are FEAR based this is where the power comes into play, this is why organized religion is false rationale, backwards thinking as in not about love but about domination, subdugation. Where does your information/wisdom come from? Mine comes from my higher self/being.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
You will have a hard time convincing the 'religious' types that sin doesnt exist in the mind of God. Thats their bread and butter, that is the reason they exist, through the EYES OF GOD as automatic sinners. All religions are FEAR based this is where the power comes into play, this is why organized religion is false rationale, backwards thinking as in not about love but about domination, subdugation. Where does your information/wisdom come from? Mine comes from my higher self/being.

As discussed in my other reply, my teacher is from my Higher Self as you do. That is excellent that you are learning from within and not without. But remember to use the Law of One, and you will stay humble when you learn new things. What this means is that you are One with God and One with all things. Well, my purpose is more about exposing the false teachings of the churches and other individuals than about convincing. I also want to remind and wake up people's Conscious Selves within. Because all people have the Spark of God or Spirit in them. If I can ignite this Spark to make it bigger with the Truth of God, then it will grow larger and remember they must tune in with the mind of God. We have lost our memories when incarnating into a physical body. Therefore, I must remind people where they came from.

Speaking of religion, I also want to remind you to detach from your negative thoughts about religion. Yes religion can be deceiving and dogmatic, but you must use the mind of God by staying in the middle way. What does that mean? It means you should never let your mind go into battle with religion. Because when you do, you are playing their game of duality--good vs evil, right vs wrong, love vs hate, etc. To understand this, evil is not the opposite of God, it's the opposite of the mind of man. The mind of God never sees duality.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I love how you atheists
reply to post by randyvs

Because I call out some xrissies illogical brimstone judgemental rants that makes me an atheist? I dont beleive in any of my posts I claim to be an atheist. Nothing like blind hatred and name calling again from some xrissies who wear blinkers

You find the philosophy.of an absolutely meaningless existence liberating. But the #### is just a pipe dream and you know it.

liberating and yet a pipe dream...my...what contradiction. Maybe I need to flagellate myself to release some endorphins and get my transandental visions and "high" and then I may be on your wavelength.

All I see is the hate spewing from your posts...to any who dare question your judgemental assumptions.

"sport" and "blow that smoke up someone else's booty. " sinking kind of low aren't we...who is really displaying fear now...resorting to name calling from such a "star" gold contributor....childish much

And one of the first things any psycho-analyst learns is that fear breeds hate

And I'm no Doctor,

Gee I thought psychoanalysts were doctors..see how blind rage makes you forget....So are you a Psyhcoanalyst or doctor or both/neither?

I really need to watch Mel Gibsons Passion of the christ again to remind me how much he suffered.
Hang on wasnt the crusifixion reserved for the criminals who practiced sedition and insurrection? And that it took a cohort to arrest him and that Peter was armed with a sword...But there I go again seeing too much into your NT ...I'm starting to sound as bi-polar as some xrissies

But then again you wouldnt know what its like to be free in your spirit without a need for a saviour, or cannibalistic celebrating of the eucharist. Your deimurge jehovah has really got a hold on you

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheConstruKctionofLight

Ha Ha you're being ridiculous.
And Psycho Analysts are Doctors.

edit on 28-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ctophil
As discussed in my other reply, my teacher is from my Higher Self as you do. That is excellent that you are learning from within and not without. But remember to use the Law of One, and you will stay humble when you learn new things. What this means is that you are One with God and One with all things. Well, my purpose is more about exposing the false teachings of the churches and other individuals than about convincing. I also want to remind and wake up people's Conscious Selves within. Because all people have the Spark of God or Spirit in them. If I can ignite this Spark to make it bigger with the Truth of God, then it will grow larger and remember they must tune in with the mind of God. We have lost our memories when incarnating into a physical body. Therefore, I must remind people where they came from.

Speaking of religion, I also want to remind you to detach from your negative thoughts about religion. Yes religion can be deceiving and dogmatic, but you must use the mind of God by staying in the middle way. What does that mean? It means you should never let your mind go into battle with religion. Because when you do, you are playing their game of duality--good vs evil, right vs wrong, love vs hate, etc. To understand this, evil is not the opposite of God, it's the opposite of the mind of man. The mind of God never sees duality.

I know that through my 'higher self" is a connection to something (a one with, perhaps myself in the end laughing and enjoying that prognosis). I try to detach from the idea of organized religion, but am in a place of astonishment that it has taken such a fierce grip on humanity/believership. I dont want to play the duality game, its insane, but its necessary, push pull. You would think the mind would not recognise duality as it is, BUT IT DOES, why; simply a presentation of life/death, love/hate, advantage/disadvantage..its what drives the individual personality and creates the TOTALITY, the human psyche. Im not in argurement with you at all.
edit on 28-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

You've done nothing in your post except present a solid
example of your inability to discern the difference between
a threat and good advice. And the fear was already yours.
I just called attention to the obvious.

Right, like when a gangster says to you (or anyone) "pay me $500 a week or your shop will be burnt down", and you decide not to pay, its your fault for ignoring the gangsters 'advice' that your shop was burnt down?

Or if a space dictator sends people to a fiery eternity of some sort for not doing what it wants, it's your fault you found yourself in hell because you didn't take the dictators 'advice'?

It's incredibly immoral and debased, and is why I described you like I did. Such 'advice' is often used to 'persuade' others to join cults or denominations of various kinds, because like you said, God put it there for your own good....

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

See you haven't even so much as noticed I wouldn't try to persuade you
to anything. That would be completely obtuse to a thorough brainwash.
edit on 29-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Are you able to hold any kind of coherent discourse?

One based in reality and not the spirit world

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Wow! Over at LOP, same thread subject. On talk radio, hosts are asking people to confess their sins!

Telling....

Humanity desires to get right with God. Jesus who is God knows our longing, the reason He established Sacramental Confession. The benefits...

You receive God's "grace" into your soul, His presence in your soul returns, before, He can't be where sin is

You are "assured" your sins are forgiven hearing the priest's prayer of absolution

You are actually "given special graces" to battle your sinful nature and the evil one

It takes "humility" to confess your sins to another person. Humility is a virtue. Having to do this, not easy to do, you take (mortal) sin seriously all through your life

Do not reject Sacramental Confession, think about it for the future. God is going to show every person on the earth Catholicism is the faith soon. Sooner or later, you will have to go to Confession.

Oh, the grace received....

love,

colbe

p.s. For those who are Bible Alone believers. Read John 20:23. Our Lord speaking to the first ministerial
priests of the New Covenant. He said "whose sins you shall forgive"... One has to HEAR someone's sins
to forgive them.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I fail to see an apology for your discourse so why would I ablige ? Think about your manners
They're a disgrace to humanity.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Its on other forums, and their radio.

So this is some kind of appeasement to theocracy groups?

NWO and their religios asshat crapola.

I'm spiritual but religions are slavery and annanuki dark side rule.

And this earth is progressing, not regressing into the dark ages. TAKE THAT ROCKEFELLER AND ROTHCHILD'S AND SAUDI's AND MOSSAD. Go on your knees and repent of your crimes against humans with tears down your face, because we've had enough of your very tiny consciousness, your diapers stink to high heaven. Anyone who enslaves or harms another made a huge mess in their nappy's.
edit on 29-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join