Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The writing is on the wall, the spell has been cast........ (anytime, NOW)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
You forgot to mention the part about the alien invasion that wipes out the mundane.

You also forgot to mention that there will be even more division than simply * the knows* and the *don't knows*

Its beyond all that.

The mundane have absolutely no power at all. There is nothing you can do. The only thing that you can do.
Is better yourself. Resist greed and manipulation as much as possible. And hold onto your socks. Because a lot of good people are going to die reguardless.

It is a time of great cleansing. Not a time of evolution. The decivers as you so put it wish to blow everything off as some sort of global change. But we are actually reaching a global shut down, Not a global increase.

The global increase was only made to make the transition smooth between the chosen during the apocalypse.

That's its purpose. Think of it sort of like a drafting plan, well at the same time. Chaotic war. The man species is the prize. And both species fight over their minds. They try to sway the people on doomsday. Which way will be the way you will talk on that awful day? Will you rage with the government as the accuse aliens. Or will you side with those greys and Pleiadians? Will you be behind the shadows of wolves? Or swallowed by massive sink holes? Earthquakes, Tisunamis. The people will panic. The gods have returned. And they shall not burn my urn. They slaughtered humans for thousands of years. Now its my turn. To burn burn burn.
And it shall be written. Smitten, by whitty white whitton.

edit on 16-7-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Originally posted by Wifibrains
I predict the following will happen NOW! I just don't know when now.

Try late July or this coming October. It will be a miracle if nothing major happens before winter.

have something new to offer, and would be far better suited at this moment in time, running govt, re-writing new laws or re-interpreting old laws, and encouraging change for the greater benefit of all.

Lol. At present central banks control these people. Otherwise, if these people do pose a threat, they don't live long.

Something has got to give

Not really. As the banks are in complete control and the government issues food stamps; nothing will happen if the world is viewed through blind eyes.
However, YHWH has complete control and allowed demons to be unleashed during the last Olympic opening ceremony in the UK. Look at the chaos, loss of hope and build up of military in the US and around Syria since then.

Everything will be turned inside out, upside down and the lies and false truths will be aired and disposed of.

Never.
Example: take the Ying Yang symbol for balance. Many think its 'truth' and 'lies', 'good' and 'bad' yet it is all 'bad' and all 'lies'. The black side relates to Satan, head of the fallen seraphs (angels/aliens). The white side is Azazel, head of the fallen watchers. Both play a game of endless wars with the soul aim of dragging as many human spirits down into hell with blood on their hands.

Black majik = Satanism/Luciferism. White majic = Druidism/Paganism/New Age.
Both majiks will eventually send the caster to sheol.

The truths mentioned above will never be spoken until one enters Heaven.

The writing is on the wall, the spell has been cast.

The clues have been on British urban walls since the punk era written by the Spraypaint Heros.
www.metrolyrics.com...

Meanwhile back in Subvert City
Someone's writing on the wall
"# the government" spray-paint hero
Someone wants the state to fall

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Example: take the Ying Yang symbol for balance

First of all, it's not "Ying Yang" symbol,. and it has nothing to do with balance.

It's YIN and YANG symbol, which simply shows the energy polarities that exist in everything. Everything is either expanding or contracting, that's all. "Good" and "Bad" are artificial value constructs that do not exist in nature. They are matters of opinion more than anything else. You can't find a "good tree" and a "bad tree". There are just trees - then humans make all kinds of judgments of which tree is good and which tree is bad, and even that is usually related to a specific usage of the tree, like 'good trees for scenery' or 'good trees for burning wood for warmth', or 'good trees to mold into furniture' or whatnot.

If you don't even know that it's "yin" instead of "ying", what hope is there that anyone would listen to your ramblings on the topic? I mean, you have just proved that you don't know the most BASIC thing about it.

Also, a symbol can't be "all lies". A symbol is just a description of something. A symbol cannot lie, only humans can lie.

Information can be wrong, but it can't lie.

Computers can do a lot of things, but they can't lie. And so on.

Yin/Yang is just a visual representation of the dual nature of the Universe, the polarity of energies that create everything by utilizing these two directions - expansion and contraction.

Planets are Yin, negative, contracting creations, in a Yang space of freely flowing and expanding energy.

But you can pretty much see this duality in everything, if you bother to look. But it does _NOT_ represent light and darkness, because light actually IS something, while darkness is just a word describing a LACK of something - it's not anything in itself. A 'shadow' is just an 'area with less light', it's not something that can be produced or created, sent to somewhere or measured, because it doesn't exist in reality - it's just a word describing a lesser amount of light.

Same technically applies with day and night - darkness doesn't emit anything, it doesn't shine, like light does - light always conquers darkness, because any time you put equally strong light and darkness into a room, and set them free, the darkness completely disappears and only light remains.

In Yin/Yan-symbol, the forces are 100% equal - otherwise it wouldn't work as a real duality.

I wish most of my time here wouldn't have to be spent on correcting others.. I almost want to scream: "Stop being so wrong!", but I guess you have a perfect right to be wrong, so never mind..

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Global shutdown, CrypticSouthpaw? Good, because I am getting tired of my boring daily slave work.....

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
People are awakening to love, there is so much confusion about it mostly in the West sooner or later people will understand the deceiving. Spirits from ancestors come back more in these times to remind their descendents of the original true love, nothing war like though as that isn't love. Even ET's are in this as humanity might become spacefaring one day and they don't want to fight over love.

Nobody can see it unless they have recognized the original true love and strive to hold that the highest for all of eternity, uncomparable to anything else.
edit on 31/7/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I don't see that you really posted a prediction of anything tangible, only common sense.

I do like your words, profound and mundane....really seems to fit.

I see that a lot of the masses have woken up to what many of us saw coming earlier, and now those ideas seem far past and mundane, so I am looking for the next wave of ....something.

Your post clarifies what is a human truth of every age in history.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Theres a sign on the wall, but she wants to be sure. Cuz u know sometimes words have two meaning.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I'm afraid I don't share your optimism.
I see deceivers continuing to deceive, sheeple continuing to be deceived, working people continuing to be taxed and worked to despair. The rich will continue to get richer. Obama will do nothing about the price of gas and no one in the media will question this.
In short, same old same old.

not much to look forward to beyond being raptured...

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
We are forever on the brink of change, held back only by a perception spoon fed to the masses, when the truth seekers and free thinkers hit critical mass, it will be game over for the old banal, profoundly mundane ways of Man.
edit on 11-7-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

I am going through threads tonight like cazy.

So I used to think that the masses were waking up.....not so sure anymore.

If nothing else, those who are "awake" have found places to come together....like ATS. But that doesn't mean more people are waking, it just means more people are finding ATS.

I guage that state of global awakeness not by how many people fock to a thread but how many random people in my day to day life happen to have the faintest clue who Edward Snowden is, or Michael Hastings or Fukushima Daichi.

For years and years I thought "this is it, this is the culmination of the truther movement, we are reaching our critical mass". Yeah, um no.

There are just as many people droned out in their daily missery as ever before. Those who think they have awakened will release sooner or later that these thoughts and ideas have been shared throughout the ages by many a fellow man but in the end those who have power......have the power. There hasn't been a change in who controls us. I'm sorry if I am coming of cynical but I see the same games being played now that I saw in 2003, that was seen in 2001, that was seen in 1933, which was seen before then.

LOOK SQUIRREL!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by peashooter

When the ships descend, no longer disguised as stars or satellites, the paradigm of all Mankind will shift, and that is when the collective heart of Mankind will be tested and changed. People won't know what to do initially, and parts of the governance of all nations will seek to protect as many as possible - though others who have already amassed huge wealth and power will work against the people, spreading lies & disinformation to get control over the masses, inflicting harm wherever possible, in matters small or large. .

The good news is the same as it ever was - stand firm and trust in the Guardians; justice will ultimately prevail, though times will be hard for many, for a while. We will likely see the attempted rise of the Fourth Reich in our own time - they are allied with dark forces; Lokas if you will.

Fight the war of the heart and the battle of the hand with honour and integrity, to the death if needs be.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

People can't be forced to wake up, and many do not need to. Even many claiming to be awake are still drowsy and not thinking right.

Waiting for everyone else is like waiting for Jesus to come. It's all about you.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
If u want peace, prepair for war

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join