It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madonna To Be Discussed at Polish Exorcists Meeting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
300 exorcists in Poland will be meeting and will discuss, among other things, the singer Madonna.

Telegraph UK - Madonna To Be Discussed at Polish Exorcists Meeting

ong the scourge of the Catholic Church, Madonna has often triggered Christian ire, once going through a mock crucifixion during one her stage shows.

Now her music and shows will come under the scrutiny of priests trained in the art of defeating demons, treating satanic possession and looking for the devil in a section of the conference dedicated to finding evil in popular culture.

"Part of the conference is dedicated to the hidden subliminal message in communication, and the choice of this subject was inspired by the woman who dares to call herself Madonna," said Father Andrzej Grefkowic, an exorcist and one of the organisers of the conference. "We've been worried about her concerts."

My question is ... Madonna is something like 60 years old. She hasn't put out anything new in years. If you are going to dig into the 'evils of the rock stars' .. why not check out Lady Gaga and her luv of Judas? Madonna is kind of 'yesteryear', ya' know?? Maybe it's the name ...

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yeah she might not have the same allure were her name Sally or Jane.

Madonna may have sealed it.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Well, there was also a lot of Illuminatti symbolism speculated about in her Superbowl performance year before last, some even speculated there were Satanic elements to it. I'm not saying I agree with ALL of the speculation, but I can see where it might make for interesting conference fodder.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Wornout too old bi-lesbo hag shows what the overuse of mechanical sex toys will do.

Darryl Forests
I ought to know. lol

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Cool, I hope they will share their conclusions with us!
But they really do need to expand this topic to other celebrities for the next conference. Maybe I'll have to contact them...

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Good points, and how strange from the Polish exorcists.

I wouldn't make a blanket statement like saying Madonna only mocked and turned people away from Catholicism.

I had a fellow gay friend who went from the traditional Afrikaans Dutch Reformed Church to becoming a bona fide Catholic, and his favorite song (and I guess, inspiration) was "Like a Prayer".
He later moved to Canada.

Strangely, I often thought that if I ever had to re-commit to Christianity it would be Catholic.
I'm not sure why, but perhaps a dual family church history and the beautiful art, and the central clarity while allowing a degree of dissent.

I'd say Madonna was a bit of a secret weapon actually, and looking at the "Like a prayer" video today, it seems like a call to tolerance, while celebrating some of the style and form that is so lacking in Protestant churches.

Nowadays she's all Kabbalah Center, so she seems to have changed religions, and therefore I'm not sure why priests would still be interested in what she does.
She's a rabbinical issue now, if anything.
edit on 12-7-2013 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
In other news, 300 Conservative Atheists will be meeting to discuss how much of a muppeteer Mit Romney is ... later they will all wear magic hats and have a ritual ceremony to dispel the power of his underwear so that an assassination can be attempted.

>.>

Sorry, I'm being incredulous.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Oh for gods sake. She's not satanic. She doesn't even know what religion she is .
She dabbled in Wicca ,kabbalah ,she was raised Roman catholic,and rebelled against it with songs like papa don't preach and like a virgin . She wore tons of crosses for years.

Possessed people have an aversion to crosses .Hello . Do these guys even know how possessed people act ?

She's a master chameleon that knows how to make money . Same goes for Marilyn Manson . They are two sides of the same coin ,and its all an act .

Btw ,she just did a huge tour. She won an academy award for a song in a movie two years ago I think,so she's still quite busy as far as working goes.
She doesn't need to at all either. I think she's worth 750 million .
Possessed people aren't multi millionaires either .

Lol

edit on 7/12/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
300 exorcists in Poland will be meeting and will discuss, among other things, the singer Madonna.

"...and the choice of this subject was inspired by the woman who dares to call herself Madonna," said Father Andrzej Grefkowic...

Technically it was her parents who dared to call her Madonna (her birth name is Madonna Louise Ciccone) but why little things like facts get in the way of a witch hunt

edit on 14-7-2013 by EvillerBob because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
The illuminati symbolism in music is a running joke. It's a crack, I work in the industry. They do it to mock the whole thing. The ones on top worked their tails off to get there.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

ong the scourge of the Catholic Church, Madonna has often triggered Christian ire, once going through a mock crucifixion during one her stage shows.

Now her music and shows will come under the scrutiny of priests trained in the art of defeating demons, treating satanic possession and looking for the devil in a section of the conference dedicated to finding evil in popular culture.

"Part of the conference is dedicated to the hidden subliminal message in communication, and the choice of this subject was inspired by the woman who dares to call herself Madonna," said Father Andrzej Grefkowic, an exorcist and one of the organisers of the conference. "We've been worried about her concerts."

My question is ... Madonna is something like 60 years old. She hasn't put out anything new in years. If you are going to dig into the 'evils of the rock stars' .. why not check out Lady Gaga and her luv of Judas? Madonna is kind of 'yesteryear', ya' know?? Maybe it's the name ...

...on a related note, no mention of the ritual of cannibalism in wafer to body, wine to blood...I knew she was the devil...or one of the demonic hordes!...maybe this is a diversion from more little boy stories, funny that this isn't seen as demonic...(if it weren't so damned serious!)...'cos in comparison, I think little boy stories win hands down in the 'possessed' race...

Priorities...much?

Å99
edit on 15-7-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join