It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Government Facilities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I was looking on google.com and found something very intresting. It was the floor plans for area 51 but they were probly not real???
but what if they were.

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 11:04 PM
link   
try to post the link here

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 10:33 AM
link   
try to find the link again, then we can all have a look!

blackwidow

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 12:25 AM
link   
hmm...Very interesting! I hope u can find the link again and post it on here
.. I'd deffinetly like to look at that!

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 09:43 AM
link   
They're probably fake...
I lurk around a lot on area51 websites and messageboards, but never came across any floor plans.

I'd say that THIS is the best area 51 website out there.

But I'm still interested in those plans, so please post them here!

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I'm trying to find floor plans of Camp Hero, they say the underground complex is 7 stories deep or something!

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I'm trying to find floor plans of Camp Hero, they say the underground complex is 7 stories deep or something! Posted by Midnight Mutilator

As I understand, the geologic setting around Camp Hero is predominantly jointed limestone (not too stable) overlain by a good deal of alluvial/marine sediments, with a high local water table.

This would make excavation and installation of underground facilities, especially 7 levels deep very very difficult from an engineering standpoint. Because the surrounding soil and rock units are basically very weak, the actual structure would have to be engineered to bear the entire structural load, not only to support itself and the weight of the surrounding material, but also provide structural support in the event of a strike.

Also, the high water table (being that close to the ocean, I would believe it to be just a matter of feet below the surface) would require a massive dewatering system to draw groundwater off from the structure, otherwise your underground facility would turn into a giant underground swimming pool!

Not that this neccessarily prevents such a facility from being installed: A nuclear shelter for the Kennedy family was built in similar geological areas in Key West, and I understand there to be a similar bunker in Louisiana, that is used as a control center for the Final Option system.

However, costs associated with such a facility in such a geologic setting would be very high, and likely prohibitive financially. However, IF such a facility WAS installed at Camp Hero, it would indicate a VERY significant financial expenditure, meaning that SOMETHING of great significance has been going on there.

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I have recently heard of a theory about an underground mountain being located under the Camp Hero grounds. Now, as I am still looking for a legitimate geological survey of the area, this theory would explain why we saw a lot of boulders in and around the shore area's and would then make the 7 layer underground complex possible. From our Camp Hero investigations we have concluded with evidence that there is defiantly an underground complex under the base, specifically around the Radar Dish and the accompanying bunkers, but we have no way of knowing how deep the underground facilities actually go.

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Now, as I am still looking for a legitimate geological survey of the area, this theory would explain why we saw a lot of boulders in and around the shore area's and would then make the 7 layer underground complex possible. Posted by Midnight Mutilator

What kind of boulders did you find? How big were they? If you could identify the composition, were they limestone or an igneous/metamorphic rock? Did they have any signs of mechanical working? (Tool marks, explosion/excavation marks, ect?)

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   
intresting...they were probably fake floor plans but, I could be wrong

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 11:22 PM
link   
What kind of boulders did you find? How big were they? If you could identify the composition, were they limestone or an igneous/metamorphic rock? Did they have any signs of mechanical working? (Tool marks, explosion/excavation marks, ect?)~dragonrider

i know that all of long island is sedimentary. so is most of new york state except for the adirondack/catskill area which is metamorphic. no igneous is found natrally in new york. as for the other stuff i dunno.

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 11:26 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Full history of Camp Hero and were it is...
www.hostileinvader.com...

Boulder and big structure photos....

www.hostileinvader.com...
www.theeyesbehind.com...

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   
After looking at these photos, it seems that, at least where this structure was found, seems to be around a good limestone outcrop.

The large rocks photographed appear to be well weathered (karstic) limestone, as evidenced by the flat upper sides in at least a couple of the photos. The large rounded ones I could not be sure as they were well overgrown with algea.

This does fit with what I read that at least part of the area is jointed limestone, although the size of the boulders indicates that it is rather competent (solid), which could lend itself to excavation of underground structures.

In addition, the one photo that shows a lot of the large limestone pieces with flat sides, that is indicative of excavated limestone (often called rip rap). If they were naturally weathered, they would form thinner platelike pieces, that readily weathered into a marly chalk like material, and also often weathers to a black color.

The struture indicated appeared to be some kind of rebar reinforced drainage culvert, or other subsurface reinforcement structure (was meant to be buried and support itself with a sizeable overburden load).

My interpretation of this looks like something was excavated (not sure how much of this material was there, but seems to be a large volume from the pics) from a rather solid limestone rock unit, and the removed material was dumped on this shoreline, possibly to provide erosion protection. As for the culvert structure, maybe it was part of an underwater entrance?

MM, WOS, either of you guys SCUBA certified?

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Sorry dragonrider, but neither WOS nor I are SCUBA certified. That's what we have been trying to look for geological surveys of the Camp Hero grounds and the coast around it. On our next investigation (which isn't too far away) will try to get more photos of the boulders (old and new) and some of the huge structures that lay on the beach around the base. We're also going to look for growth patterns or deformations possibly resulting from radiation or EMP wave activity, specifically around HAARP and the radar dish. We hope to uncover a lot on our next investigation.

top topics

join