It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida braces for possible race riots after Zimmerman trial - RT

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Look out for false flag trouble to inituate martial law in florida . The saying never let a good crisis go to waste made by one of our cabinet members .
Then too , Al Sharpton does not need to come down here and start more trouble . No white was involved in the event down in Sanford anyway .

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by TDawg61

Well now the poor deprived rioters just want a TV so they can see the injustice heaped upon them every day by "The Man". Why for so you have no sympathy?
Guess I'ma lil cranky today Wrabbit.Someone sucked up all my carrot juice today!

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
If they don't have riots for some reason it sure won't be from lack of trying on the media's part to fire something up.

It's not like ignorant people need much of a reason to burn their own neighborhoods...

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
I wish I could wake up in a world where everyone thought everyone was equal and there was no racism because quite frankly it's ****** ANNOYING! This man murdered an unarmed child, he should be put to death. No one has the right to walk up on a stranger and demand to know what he is doing, your not GOD mother ****** now do us all a favor and go kill yourself Zimmerman.

did you even bother to do any investigating before you posted that moronic post.
or did you just keep that picture of the sweet little 12yr they used instead of looking at the real 17 year old that attacked zimmerman. you know that you can join the military at 17 if you want. in my book that makes you a man. er i mean adult

now i wont even bother to mention that there are tons of resources, that are aviable about both on the web that the msm wont even touch.

quit being ignorant.

edit on 12-7-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
Look out for false flag trouble to inituate martial law in florida . The saying never let a good crisis go to waste made by one of our cabinet members .

False flag! Watch out for false flags, everybody! Last thing we need are false flags! Then - martial law. Boogedy-boogedy-boogedy! Sorry, but those two words, when together, make me a bit crazy. And it seems that they've been pulling some heavy overtime lately.

I could see a lot of smaller scale demonstrations, some of which may get out of hand, but no full-force rioting.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Yes, the media does seem fired up for unrest, which makes this so suspicious -

Graphic Leaked Image of Trayvon Martin's Body Shocks Viewers

On Thursday evening, MSNBC's trial coverage accidentally showed a graphic courtroom image of 17-year old Trayvon Martin's body soon after he was fatally shot in the chest by Zimmerman. The image was picked up by Gawker and published on Friday morning in an article titled, "This, Courtesy of MSNBC, Is Trayvon Martin's Dead Body. Get Angry."

Do you think it really was an accident?

www.policymic.com...

edit on 12-7-2013 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

lol wut?
You say this phrase "false flag" but i don't think you know what it means.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
Zimmerman=White...eh, did i miss something here....Guy looks Hispanic with a hint of Brown to me.

If they do Riot i think they should hit the Hispanic/Jewish Communities first.....take them months to find just one.

edit on 12-7-2013 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

I know right? Worth a giggle, look it up. The NY Times ran a piece where they were calling him a "white Hispanic", as another article pointed out that if this Zimmerman achieved some great accomplishment or himself was a victim of a hate crime he would probably just be called hispanic.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DystopianOrigami

Evidently you are one of those that believe everything is just fine and the UN is not trying to take our guns and make us a nation state of the NWO .

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

I believe I know a great deal more than you think about false flag operations .

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

The other side also is that Florida is armed to the teeth...unlike Cali, any rioting will be met with a bunch..and I mean bunch..of good ole boys with shotguns protecting their own..so unless for some reason people want to burn down their own homes, then chances are unlikely anything of substance will happen.

ircc most of the damage done in L.A was in their own communities, there was some done in other areas but most was done in their own communities. and done to businesses in those area.

here check it.

some good ol koreans

this talks about then and now.
Then & Now

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
lol@ people seriously thinking something is going to happen and being afraid

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Lord knows i am one of those types.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Twitter and FB trending posts are not an indication of a race riot.

I have not seen any other outlets reporting race riots, or the possibility of them. Please source if you have seen them.

Since none of the social outlets indicate anything to you then it is quite obvious that you do not get local channels or independents either. By local I do not mean FOX or CBS local news. I mean channel 5 and the crap channel that we get with horrible programming/video/audio 17 too. There are many high schools and policing agencies spewing what violence may become of this. There are rumor hotlines on the local level as well. This may not be Rodney King, and it is not Elian Gonzalez either, so I do not get your point. Do you know what happened on a local level when that boy was torn from his mothers family? The fire department couldn't get across bridges unless they told the Cubans that they were tending to other Cubans. But we all know that the MSM will either sensationalize or downplay the results.

I forgot to mention, high school children here are NOT allowed to wear the "Justice for Trayvon" shirts. They are sent home. So this whole mess is a time bomb on every level with a big fat F U to the ones that play the race card. It is fricking ridiculous actually.
edit on 13-7-2013 by Hollie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle

Uh huh.

www.wnd.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie

ircc most of the damage done in L.A was in their own communities, there was some done in other areas but most was done in their own communities. and done to businesses in those area.

Yeap. But the good news is that the local Wal-Mart has its own substation and jail in the parking lot :-/

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

He was a Criminal eh? It's people like you who are baiting racial divide and ultimately hoping for violent riots. I can tell you are trolling and I really shouldn't have even responded to such a stupid comment.

Anyways back on topic I don't really think you can judge what people's actions are going to be off social media alone, there's crazy comments and death threats every day happening on YouTube to random people. There are obviously very passionate people on both sides of the case but not sure if it will be an all out riot.

Either way zimmermans not gonna have an easy life if he chooses to stay in the U.S. Sorta like the Casey Anthony case. The ran a woman off the rode and attempted to kill her because they thought she was Casey Anthony. Sad world we live in.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

He was a Criminal eh? It's people like you who are baiting racial divide and ultimately hoping for violent riots. I can tell you are trolling and I really shouldn't have even responded to such a stupid comment.

Anyways back on topic I don't really think you can judge what people's actions are going to be off social media alone, there's crazy comments and death threats every day happening on YouTube to random people. There are obviously very passionate people on both sides of the case but not sure if it will be an all out riot.

Either way zimmermans not gonna have an easy life if he chooses to stay in the U.S. Sorta like the Casey Anthony case. The ran a woman off the rode and attempted to kill her because they thought she was Casey Anthony. Sad world we live in.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I have a question...
Why is there no speculation of rioting if Zimmerman is found guilty? A lot of people believe he should be acquitted. If he is convicted, those people will feel outrage of their own. But no one assumes any danger of race riots from that. Only from him being found innocent.

Why?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hollie

Originally posted by WaterBottle

Uh huh.

www.wnd.com...

lol @ reading WND

Anyway, if you live your life afraid of black mobs then you must live a very sheltered life.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join