It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: Rebels Counter-Attack Across Iraq as U.S Troops Enter Fallujah

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Apart from the Fact many insurgants left before the siege* Ready to come back when its finished.

*to other cities probaly,Notice all the fighting in other cities suddenly get out of hand?

[edit on 11/11/2004 by 87718]

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmilici
You know, reading alot of your posts I have come to a conclusion about humanity.

Here it goes!

Humanity will never ever move out of this kill mentality. We as a living being have stopped growing and started to move backwords. We continue to teach our children it is easier to hate than to work out our differences. I am know ashamed to call myself human and have lost faith in the human race. Thanks/

Then I suggest you opt out - don't want no girlie men around anyway.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cstyle226
Did everyone expect the Mujahideen to be incapable of defending themselves? That the might US would just come in and steamroll over them, slaughtering all of them?

They are much more intelligent and capable than many give them credit for, and everyone will learn an important lesson in this battle.

Need also remember that an Iraqi Commander went Missing after he was given a FULL Briefing on the Attack. They knew how and where it was coming from.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I wonder what the Special Forces are up to?

We tend not to find out until after the war but it would be interesting to know now.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Man, the machismo in the air around here is getting kinda thick. I feel like I�m in a locker room somewhere. So, in the spirit of the thread, and to give all you big, bad boys something to root for, the new rankings are in. Here�s this week�s rankings:

Woof! Woof!!

[edit on 11/13/2004 by netbound]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voice_of Doom

Ya! Like the way they took their prisoners, put bags over their heads, tied their hands and stuck them in positions simulating homosexual acts!...

Oh yeah, I forgot that those things are considered to be the same as publicly beheading someone, filming it and spreading the video all over the internet.....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join