It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer kills Fukushima manager who stayed at post to prevent a meltdown

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PtolemyII

I believe mostly nothing in links that have gov in the url .

You wouldn't, would you?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I've never known a single Japanese person with cancer

Well, as the resident Japan expert, I'll bow to your supreme knowledge. I only live here.

By the way, I do a Japanese person who died of cancer. He was my father-in-law. He died of liver cancer 10 years ago. They blamed faulty vaccinations of the time (he contracted Hepatitis B from one).

Still, it's only 'modern' vaccines that do the damage, right?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Alekto

Italian food has become HUGE there in the last decade .
They didn't have shakeys pizza in the 90s ,or subway or outback or cafe du monde .

Well, I think we can safely write off smoking, drinking and radioactive rays as the likely cause of cancer. PtolemyII has informed us pizza is to blame.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Alekto

No,I wouldn't,because they're mostly lies .
I saw that link before,and its the only one with the opposite stance of a dozen+ other articles .
Go figure .

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Alekto

You obviously didn't read when I said I lived there for years,and went back and forth since 1991 .
Spare me the expat diatribe .

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Alekto

Oh,that one sentence was the one point I was trying to make with that entire post ? Really ,and that's what i was inferring there ? Pizza causes cancer.
Fail .

My point was I know how much Japan has changed over the last two decades from personal experience .
I would bet you were never there in the 90s . Were you ?
I lived in Shinjuku and studied aikido at the hombu dojo for three years in the 90s alone .
Then I lived there another three years in between 2000 and 2010 ,not including the two month trips when I wasn't living there .
Half my life was there up until 2009 .

So why don't you explain it all to me,oh bard of Japanese health and wellness ,since you've stated no facts in your last three posts,just mocking what I've posted ,with links proving my point .

Tell use about Hiroshima .Tell us about how they are now treating stroke victims there,as its changed in the last five years .
Tell us which cancer type has risen dramatically in the last ten years .
Tell us tell us !

Tell us much do you know about the health care system there ,both conventional and alternative .

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Tell us much do you know about the health care system there ,both conventional and alternative .

Why don't you? After all, you're the cancer expert willing to dismiss peer-reviewed journals because they don't fit your wacky aikido practicing world-view.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join