It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Discovers Portals In Space Between The Earth And The Sun!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
found this interesting article this morning. it seems that science has identified a link in communication between interplanetary bodies. altho they have claimed they cannot efficiently predict the opening and closing of the portals.. which currently seem random. i shall posit that they are not examining a crucial aspect of the translation of communication from Sun to Earth. Sound/Frequency.

July 10, 2013 - NASA has turned science fiction into science fact by announcing the discovery of hidden ‘portals’ in Earth’s magnetic field. Deemed X-points or ‘electron diffusion regions’, rather than being intergalactic folds in space leading to different galaxies and planets found in sci-fi novels, these diffusion regions aid in the transfer of the magnetic field from the Sun to Earth.

Essentially, these portals help with the transfer of the tons of magnetically charged particles that flow from the Sun. These particles are responsible for the northern and southern lights and geomagnetic storms.

‘We call them X-points or electron diffusion regions,’ said University of Iowa plasma physicist Jack Scudder, who is studying them.

‘They’re places where the magnetic field of Earth connects to the magnetic field of the Sun, creating an uninterrupted path leading from our own planet to the sun’s atmosphere 93 million miles away.’

Read more: www.disclose.tv...

while observing particle paths they have not yet identified the frequency associated with open portals as solar winds are translated by our earth's magnetosphere to be better able to track the opening and closing as well as quite possibly, create, control, or stabilize already existing portals.

‘Magnetic portals are invisible, unstable and elusive. They open and close without warning and there are no signposts to guide us in,’ said Scudder.

Read more: www.disclose.tv...

perhaps they should try the words: "Open Sesame"

edit on 11-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
This was posted about three weeks back I think.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
A gateway from earth into the the sun ?
Sounds like a hot adventure

I wonder if this could be the reason for some of the missing people.. accidentally walking into a portal leading to the sun

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider

I wonder if this could be the reason for some of the missing people.. accidentally walking into a portal leading to the sun

i dont think that these portals would create such a thing as they are basically just at the bridge between earth's atmosphere and space. thus air or space-craft may be more susceptible to these particular portals.

however, if we had further portal translators near the earth's surface, perhaps originating from the earth's core, then that can help to explain phenomenon like those occuring around the bermuda triangle.

we then have a question about the sun. why is space cold, when our planet is hot. if the earth's atmosphere protects us from heat from the sun, then entering space should fry both occupants and vehicle.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
So when people get all fired up here on earth does it fire up the sun or does the firing up of the sun fire up people here on earth? During Solar Max, people get more antsy creating chains of events that continue on to later develop into large arguments and wars. Because the events often escalate after the max, it is hard to prove.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

So at times, the earth's magnetic field reaches out and links with the sun? I'm confused as hell on that lol What applications, if any, do you think this would have for us?

I was reading about, i think NASA, experimenting with essentially deflector fields. Creating a man-made magnetic field around a craft, much like the earth's magnetic field, to deflect incoming debris. Could this have applications for that? Is it possible, once we understand what's going on, to harness that?

One of the biggest risks for space work is debris, man-made or otherwise, even a pea sized rock could blast through a shuttle or space station. Could we position our ships and space station within the protected field, could we force it to happen?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
This was posted about three weeks back I think.

ah well, i would've missed it. only found this this morning.

here's a post i made earlier identifying this interplanetary communication as ive understood it for years. it was aimed at nailing the full snowflake formation process. however, everything is connected, so the other aspects discussed are links in the chain as i foresee them

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

we then have a question about the sun. why is space cold, when our planet is hot. if the earth's atmosphere protects us from heat from the sun, then entering space should fry both occupants and vehicle.

Space is hot if you are in direct line of sight to the sun, that's why space suits have to endure extreme cold and heat, and since there's no atmosphere to deflect or hamper UV and other radiation, they have those fancy gold visors to protect their peepers.

The moon for instance. At night it can get as cold as -153 Celsius . but in the "day" under direct sunlight, it can get as hot as 107 Celsius. The moon has no atmosphere so when the sun is blocked, the temperature drops incredibly fast.

It's just as hot in space, if not hotter, as long as the sun is shining on you. The earth's atmosphere doesn't protect you from the heat. It traps the radiation in, which is what causes things to warm up. Without the atmosphere it wouldn't get that much hotter, but the temperature drop between day and night would be incredibly fast, as there's nothing trapping in the heat
edit on 11-7-2013 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

It sais that NASA has discovered this, but I can't find any links to nasa.gov.

Can you please direct me?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Luke 11:52

"Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering."

---What are they keeping them from entering?

Psalm 24:7
Lift up your heads, you gates; be lifted up, you ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in.

The Bible calls them gates. In Psalm 118, we see the conclusion to the 7 years of tribulation when the gates of heaven are once again opened.

18 The Lord has chastened me severely,
but he has not given me over to death.
19 Open for me the gates of the righteous;
I will enter and give thanks to the Lord.
20 This is the gate of the Lord
through which the righteous may enter.
21 I will give you thanks, for you answered me;
you have become my salvation.

Enoch One

1 And then Michael, Uriel, Raphael, and Gabriel looked down from heaven and saw much blood being 2 shed upon the earth, and all lawlessness being wrought upon the earth. And they said one to another: 'The earth made without inhabitant cries the voice of their cryings up to the gates of heaven.

And they have gone to the daughters of men upon the earth, and have slept with the 9 women, and have defiled themselves, and revealed to them all kinds of sins. And the women have 10 borne giants, and the whole earth has thereby been filled with blood and unrighteousness. And now, behold, the souls of those who have died are crying and making their suit to the gates of heaven, and their lamentations have ascended: and cannot cease because of the lawless deeds which are 11 wrought on the earth.

In all places that the Bible mentions gates, it is an allusion to the true gates between Earth and the Heavens above.

1 Chronicles 9:23
They and their descendants were in charge of guarding the gates of the house of the Lord—the house called the tent of meeting.

2 Chronicles 23:19
He also stationed gatekeepers at the gates of the Lord’s temple so that no one who was in any way unclean might enter.

2 Chronicles 31:2
[ Contributions for Worship ] Hezekiah assigned the priests and Levites to divisions—each of them according to their duties as priests or Levites—to offer burnt offerings and fellowship offerings, to minister, to give thanks and to sing praises at the gates of the Lord’s dwelling.

--Here is one of my personal favorites...

Nehemiah 7:3
I said to them, “The gates of Jerusalem are not to be opened until the sun is hot. While the gatekeepers are still on duty, have them shut the doors and bar them. Also appoint residents of Jerusalem as guards, some at their posts and some near their own houses.”

---By a larger view, the gates of Heaven are opened after the last sabbath and 1000 years of rest called the Day of the Lord.

Nehemiah 13:19
When evening shadows fell on the gates of Jerusalem before the Sabbath, I ordered the doors to be shut and not opened until the Sabbath was over. I stationed some of my own men at the gates so that no load could be brought in on the Sabbath day.

Job 17:16
Will it go down to the gates of death? Will we descend together into the dust?”

Job 38:17
Have the gates of death been shown to you? Have you seen the gates of the deepest darkness?

Psalm 87:2
The Lord loves the gates of Zion more than all the other dwellings of Jacob.

Psalm 100:4
Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.

Psalm 122:2
Our feet are standing in your gates, Jerusalem.

Isaiah 26:2
Open the gates that the righteous nation may enter, the nation that keeps faith.

---What happens when these gates of Isaiah 26 are opened and closed? "You must be born again."

Isaiah 26

But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

Isaiah 62:10
Pass through, pass through the gates! Prepare the way for the people. Build up, build up the highway! Remove the stones. Raise a banner for the nations.

Revelation 21:25
On no day will its gates ever be shut, for there will be no night there.

Revelation 22:14
“Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city.

Robes are bodies being washed in the waters of life (Jordan). See my threads.

Matthew 7:13
[ The Narrow and Wide Gates ] “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

Matthew 16:18
And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.

The Bible is filled with symbols that we miss if we fail to define them properly. The historical stories are true, yet parables to show us what is under the hood of what is seen.

edit on 11-7-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

So at times, the earth's magnetic field reaches out and links with the sun? I'm confused as hell on that lol What applications, if any, do you think this would have for us?

I was reading about, i think NASA, experimenting with essentially deflector fields. Creating a man-made magnetic field around a craft, much like the earth's magnetic field, to deflect incoming debris. Could this have applications for that? Is it possible, once we understand what's going on, to harness that?

One of the biggest risks for space work is debris, man-made or otherwise, even a pea sized rock could blast through a shuttle or space station. Could we position our ships and space station within the protected field, could we force it to happen?

yes, the portals are gates. they open and close as our magnetosphere filters inter-planetary communication. imagine if we were not to be bombarded by solar flares and none of these things were present to affect earth's magnetic field. somehow i think that things would not be the way they are now in terms of environment. we even run the risk that life itself could not be animated.

yes i believe sound is the answer to the creation of deflector shields. ancient myths of a frequency which can destroy matter would also have it's application here. if a rock were to come into range/contact with the field it could be deflected or destroyed. one of course be required to generate enough power to power the field, and we already know that fossil fuels are not a hospitable means of transport through space. so we must use a different energy source.

the experiment of the high C and the crystal glass makes this clear. sound can have physical properties affecting matter, both able to build and destroy or simply repel physical objects given the right concentration. this is how shields will work as in star trek. because the frequency dissipates over distance from the source. the shield would be strongest around the edges of the craft and with enough power be able to deflect objects relative to their size and composition.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

First, thanks for spamming a bunch of biblical passages. I'll remember that next time someone whines when I spam some FACTS into a religious thread.

Secondly.... and I only skimmed your post, are you suggesting that these regions of the magnetic field stretching out toward the sun, are the gates mentioned in those passages?

Wouldn't that make the sun heaven?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyfon

It sais that NASA has discovered this, but I can't find any links to nasa.gov.

Can you please direct me?

www.nasa.gov...

that wasnt so hard

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

the experiment of the high C and the crystal glass makes this clear. sound can have physical properties affecting matter, both able to build and destroy or simply repel physical objects given the right concentration. this is how shields will work as in star trek. because the frequency dissipates over distance from the source. the shield would be strongest around the edges of the craft and with enough power be able to deflect objects relative to their size and composition.

glass shattering because of sound is related to the frequency of which the object breaking resonates. It's not that the sound wave destroys it, the object destroys itself. I'm not sure if that would translate to anything other than glass or any other fragile material that is able to flex slightly, like glass. The mythbusters episode about breaking glass with the human voice is a great watch.

The deflector shields, the real ones, aren't sound waves to my knowledge, they are testing man made magnetic fields.

As such, sound doesn't propagate in a vacuum as it requires air or another medium to reverberate. Sound a sound based shield system simply wouldn't work in space. don't confuse sound with radio waves mind you, those work just fine in space.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Space is hot if you are in direct line of sight to the sun, that's why space suits have to endure extreme cold and heat, and since there's no atmosphere to deflect or hamper UV and other radiation, they have those fancy gold visors to protect their peepers.

does this mean that astronauts sweat in their space suits? or does it contain and internal airconditioning system?

The moon for instance. At night it can get as cold as -153 Celsius . but in the "day" under direct sunlight, it can get as hot as 107 Celsius. The moon has no atmosphere so when the sun is blocked, the temperature drops incredibly fast.

during the day isnt the moon normally on the other side of the earth where it is night? it wouldnt be able to be in direct line of sight with the sun in that case. unless you're speaking of the instances in which the moon is visible during daytime.

It's just as hot in space, if not hotter, as long as the sun is shining on you. The earth's atmosphere doesn't protect you from the heat. It traps the radiation in, which is what causes things to warm up. Without the atmosphere it wouldn't get that much hotter, but the temperature drop between day and night would be incredibly fast, as there's nothing trapping in the heat

makes sense this part. so geothermal energy has to do with external factors as well. if the earth were not able to trap radiation then life quite well could not be sustained or at the very least we could have a very hostil or volatile environment to live in as you pointed out.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
So when people get all fired up here on earth does it fire up the sun or does the firing up of the sun fire up people here on earth? During Solar Max, people get more antsy creating chains of events that continue on to later develop into large arguments and wars. Because the events often escalate after the max, it is hard to prove.

yes everything is connected. the center of our galaxy fires up. it causes our sun to fire up, the planets in our solar system to fire up and yes, affects consciousness. science is already investigating the link between the sun and consciousness. i believe an article was also published by nasa some time ago regarding solar flares effect on consciousness. this is also a belief among mystics long before science saw evidence of a relation.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

i see what you see, but i see something else as well. but it would deserve it's own thread. the science buffs get antsy about religious material. if only they knew how to analyze scripture to interpret all that they are now coming to discover. but i am keeping it scientific. if anyone else sees the link to the higher intelligence, then they have eyes to see. but scince this is the scientific forum. i will keep it strictly scientific.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider

Sounds more like a hot air adventure.

" People walking into a portal leading to ... the SUN ! "

Really ?

After you. By all means ...

Ed: How far do you think they would get, before dying of old age !?? lol. ( even before the barbeque apocalypse )

edit on 11-7-2013 by Timely because: giggles

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

does this mean that astronauts sweat in their space suits? or does it contain and internal airconditioning system?

The suits are designed with multiple layers of material to limit the changes in temperature when in light or not, as well they do indeed have cooling systems and internal heaters.

during the day isnt the moon normally on the other side of the earth where it is night? it wouldnt be able to be in direct line of sight with the sun in that case. unless you're speaking of the instances in which the moon is visible during daytime.

Sadly, being a Floyd fan, I have to admit that there is no Dark Side of the Moon. The moon rotates slowly, takes about 27 and a half days to rotate, and it orbits us. The moon has day and night but each last about two weeks. This is why it appears to have one side locked to us, it does. It takes the moon the same time to orbit earth as it takes for it to rotate on it's axis.

The moon is the same brightness at day or night, it only appears brighter in the night sky because of the dark background. It's continually bathed in sunlight except during a lunar eclipse, where the earth is between the sun and the moon. The phases of the moon, crescent, half, full etc, are in fact related to the earth blocking out the sun.

makes sense this part. so geothermal energy has to do with external factors as well. if the earth were not able to trap radiation then life quite well could not be sustained or at the very least we could have a very hostil or volatile environment to live in as you pointed out.

Solar winds would sand blast the surface of the planet, but I'd suspect life would simply form under those harsher conditions, much like the sea life that lives on the edges of those deep sea vents, i think it's methane but I don't remember.

Earth basically needs to trap the right amount while letting the bulk of the radiation bounce off, that was the key to our current ecosystem being able to develop

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

glass shattering because of sound is related to the frequency of which the object breaking resonates. It's not that the sound wave destroys it, the object destroys itself. I'm not sure if that would translate to anything other than glass or any other fragile material that is able to flex slightly, like glass. The mythbusters episode about breaking glass with the human voice is a great watch.

The deflector shields, the real ones, aren't sound waves to my knowledge, they are testing man made magnetic fields.

As such, sound doesn't propagate in a vacuum as it requires air or another medium to reverberate. Sound a sound based shield system simply wouldn't work in space. don't confuse sound with radio waves mind you, those work just fine in space.

you are correct. i have been using the word 'sound' very loosely and interchangeably with 'frequency'. man made magnetic fields would carry a frequency. various frequencies would be used for various types of matter. in the case of the high C breaking crystal glass, it is the the resonant frequency of the glass being disrupted to the point where it becomes so warped it destabilizes the fixed structure of the glass, which causes it to fall apart. i did not mean to play a stereo in space perhaps tuned to heavy metal lol. tho it can in some ways be viewed that way.

success in man-made magnetic fields is the same as producing artificial gravity. which if were to accomplish would also give us the ability to produce anti-gravity by reversing the charge so that a craft could repel from the earth's surface. the idea is for them to be able to repel/deflect natural elements such as space traveling rocks which may not have any magnetically charged iron in it to produce north and south poles to use as repulsion by matching the charge. besides, the rocks may be spinning.. so even if they do have a north and south pole as in an electro-magnet, tuning shields to repel the south pole may cause when the debris flips over to be attracted to the shield instead of repelled.

i would have to see how they are approaching this man-made gravity system in terms of the hypothesis and mission of the experiment as well as how they plan to go about accomplishing it. frequency however is a good place to start.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join