It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

No, FL leaves unintentional clues--as do we all--when we name those things important to us. Whether we're intelligent enough to decipher them is another question.

sorry but gotta say it...
And, whether we are intelligent enough to know when they've been decipherered and recognize it...

Great response, Gut. For if we are recognizing and aware of the occultist and esoteric nature of things, along with stated purposes, up front and center, no deciphering necessary there....., how much intelligence without inference but direct reading of stated objectives, would it take for you to see, even with videos portraying graphic sacrifice, that something is certainly, at the very least, afoot, here?

And be somewhat concerned, rather than dismissive as to a teenage prank or some such?????? Sorry, I'm not gonna wait for you to extrapolate and decode what's being said on that site, cause from what I've seen so far, you are putting forth far more energy in directing your efforts against those on this site, rather than helping anyone reveal the "true intent" of FL. Just calling you on what now seems to be your obvious motivation.
sorry, in confrontation, I'm not as indirect, sweet and nice as Gut. As I've found you to be sneaky.. And truthfully, I don't like sneaky, one little bit. What does your predictive linguistic program have to say about that?

Oh, I forgot...that's just assessing a percentage gauge by an intake of words, right?
WTF?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

It intrigues me as well my friend, for me it isn't the content that interests me in the sense of knowing why, it is the challenge I guess of figuring out the words first. There is a phrase from my usmc days that comes to mind, "crawl, walk, run" and "smooth is fast. slow is smooth" I am getting there but as you know I am looking methodically in due time maybe I may make the same conclusions, maybe not. I can say, that information whether good or bad is never bad for one that seeks it.

Why do they need symbology?

I think all people use symbology I think more astutely why do people need symbology? Look at ATS they advertise symbols to promote themselves, they do not use language or ancient symbology to understand the past instead they use to build their business, people understand the F for facebook and the bird thingie for twitter, this is not a new concept, it has always been around. I am not sure they need symbology I am not sure I do either but when I say I am not sure when really thought about hard, I couldn't say with out disposition to other symbols, I am not sure I would not be able to make my own without words to convey similar ideas, I am sorry if this is a bad explanation.
edit on 9-9-2013 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

you make it hard. i dislike that, when i try to make it easy. don't spell the punctuation, use it, as I take the time to do when I reply to you, for your convenience. This is an accepted trope of how we get along, or not. I'm not reading anything you write in reply to me till you give me the same respect I give you everytime I write something to you, Brotherman....
Tetra

ETA: This is a great example of simple manipulation and making a statement via linguistics and communication.
Happening before your very eyes. Whoop...A subtle, but effective way of letting whom you are engaged with know something about how you feel about them, without stating it outright. It's called duplicity via keyboard: DVK....just made it up.....but it has a nice ring and i like it.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

galadofwarthethird
reply to post by lostgirl

Well everybody has an agenda lostgirl. You practically cant be a living breathing biological being, or for that material being period without there being an agenda in there somewhere at some level. In fact even immaterial beings most likely have agendas, if they exist that is. So I do not think it is a question of do they have and agenda or dont they. Off course they would have something of that nature. As to what it is? Who knows, like you said I merely skimmed this thread and i do not really care either way. You could ask others or yourself since you actually read this whole thread to get an answer to that. Ah but how do you know the people you ask do themselfs not have an agenda or at least a particular way of looking at things.
You see the thing can just go on and on.

But the art of listening is a dying art, for all intensive purposes it may just be what they said it is somewhere in the beginnings of this thread. The definitions of nefarious or good or bad, is prone to change depending on any number of factors and circumstances, sometimes literally depending on which side of the line your on. Though sneaky people can not be trusted, they could just suck at expressing what it is they are trying to do and get at, or it may change depending on data they get. Which after looking at there site for some minutes its what it seems to be about, thought there is a onerous theme to it, that to could be subject to change. Ultimately everything is subject to change.

Wow. You can really twist some true crap, like I've never seen before, to back up some downright, untrue crap.....
anyone pay you for that.
LOL
sorry, I'm all out there tonight.....probably get banned by morning. could care less, anymore....someone's gotta stop being diplomatic and call it as they see it. In my experience, on this site, when someone gets like I am right now with it, banning isn't far off... LOL

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

obviously my language skills are not as honed as others, I am not trying to disrespect you, I am not I really am not. I spelling out punctuation was actually an attempt to make you lighten up a little on me. You did say you hate to be the grammer police, however you only included one statement I made and disregarded 85 other pages of it, so I am sorry if I offended you, but this is the second time you point me out. I am sorry we have differing views on the matters at hand, perhaps in another thread we may share similar tastes in art and music, perhaps somewhere down the road we may share similar interests here. Until then I mean you no disrespect and will not try to make a joke out of being picked on, even if it is you bullying me.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Brotherman
reply to post by tetra50

obviously my language skills are not as honed as others, I am not trying to disrespect you, I am not I really am not. I spelling out punctuation was actually an attempt to make you lighten up a little on me. You did say you hate to be the grammer police, however you only included one statement I made and disregarded 85 other pages of it, so I am sorry if I offended you, but this is the second time you point me out. I am sorry we have differing views on the matters at hand, perhaps in another thread we may share similar tastes in art and music, perhaps somewhere down the road we may share similar interests here. Until then I mean you no disrespect and will not try to make a joke out of being picked on, even if it is you bullying me.

Perhaps we may share that sometime, Brotherman, indeed. But I have been doing my own linguistic investigation here, and applied it recently as to your style of communication, just as you did with me, but with a far less, shall we say, intuitive method, which I spoke of already.

You're really something. Quite skilled, I find. For you pass yourself off as not intelligent whenever it benefits you, and then apply a highly intellectual conclusive, Gotcha, somewhere in the middle. A true riddle, but I have solved it. It's so you can propel your views, knock down others, while appearing innocently innocuously searching for knowledge thing...and when others confront you, plead a lack of attendant intellectualism and appear as though you are being bullied.

I am sick, of what has become a predictive strategy, easily observed, on your part

have i mentioned, when members get in the mood i am currently in, and call people like you on their game, it's when people usually get banned, sometimes it just become b@lls to the wall , for some of us, and, I for one, am sick of dealing with this duplicitous, disingenuous game you're playing.

Know it's rude to say that....and gives you the opportunity to accuse me here of being a bully....but I've followed this entire thread, long before opening my trap, and watched your game from day 1. Someone has to stop this deflection.....because that's all it is and all you motivation is....deflection, distraction, from discussing what FL is really about, and the attendant motivations they may or may not have.........and what this may mean to live on this planet from here on out if they are successful, and work with and funded by whom I believe and have provided sources to, to prove that, and it should mean something, right there. But it cannot, cause whenever someone like me tries to state it, outright, there you are, obfuscating and running your predictive language programs..etc.....

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Maybe I really just am the village idiot in need of people alot more gifted then me to tell me what it is I need to know. I can say that I do not know what FL really is unless of course you want me to be literal but even then it is so stupid I may get accused of sorcery. Its a web site for sharing information. Not really a big secret at the surface, but under scrutiny I believe it is a wealth of information of forgotten languages that are forgotten because most of the words used were hidden in old religious and alchemy books these types of literacy were fortgotten long ago simply because of the things like the inquisition if you followed what I had to say from day 1 I would imagine from then you would have watched my skepticism grow to that of neutraility and then wonderment. What I have figured out is that they are putting together even the hidden from public languages (remember all the things they talk about are sourced and linked in collegiate style bibliography) for you or me to read and what you find if you follow some of them as I am not as good as the 14 people that gathered them but I found things very interesting. Especially in regards to the attention to detail in communication it wasn't enough for old books it is now language, psychology, quantum physics, aliens, and a host of other things. To me this is what I call mental evolution where as a simple query turned into for them a life long question, these questions presented where available by this thread to me, and I in my limited detractor and most like the village idiot thought processes has been trying to start at the things left available like these bibliographies and really try to get an insight into an insight that is not my own but very fresh and very intriguing, I am not of the belief that I have to love something to be interested in it, I just have to be interested, if I loved it then maybe I am the jealous type to try and throw off all these other people trying to find the same thing. Problem is, I care to much about other people for this to be delusion or truth for me.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Brotherman
reply to post by tetra50

Maybe I really just am the village idiot in need of people alot more gifted then me to tell me what it is I need to know. I can say that I do not know what FL really is unless of course you want me to be literal but even then it is so stupid I may get accused of sorcery. Its a web site for sharing information. Not really a big secret at the surface, but under scrutiny I believe it is a wealth of information of forgotten languages that are forgotten because most of the words used were hidden in old religious and alchemy books these types of literacy were fortgotten long ago simply because of the things like the inquisition if you followed what I had to say from day 1 I would imagine from then you would have watched my skepticism grow to that of neutraility and then wonderment. What I have figured out is that they are putting together even the hidden from public languages (remember all the things they talk about are sourced and linked in collegiate style bibliography) for you or me to read and what you find if you follow some of them as I am not as good as the 14 people that gathered them but I found things very interesting. Especially in regards to the attention to detail in communication it wasn't enough for old books it is now language, psychology, quantum physics, aliens, and a host of other things. To me this is what I call mental evolution where as a simple query turned into for them a life long question, these questions presented where available by this thread to me, and I in my limited detractor and most like the village idiot thought processes has been trying to start at the things left available like these bibliographies and really try to get an insight into an insight that is not my own but very fresh and very intriguing, I am not of the belief that I have to love something to be interested in it, I just have to be interested, if I loved it then maybe I am the jealous type to try and throw off all these other people trying to find the same thing. Problem is, I care to much about other people for this to be delusion or truth for me.

let me say I can take your post apart, here, and truly be the bully and dissect it to expose your motivation.....but won't do so. You ran a predictive programming software on my posts. Let's get that right out there, Brotherman. It truly disturbed me. I think it would anyone participating in this thread. I found it a very subtle, innocuous threat
Otherwise, why would you do that, and then write me with the results?

No, you don't care about others, as you say in the last sentence of this post. You would like everyone to think you do, but your motivations exposed in some 63 pgs. show that to not, ultimately , be the case, however often you claim it as a motivation.

And I have called you on that duplicitousness, tonight....directly....it's uncomfortable, nasty, and I don't like doing it, but someone has to. And my point is it was worth getting banned over, if that happened, just to expose it...that.s how obvious and ludicrous it has become. And if no one else will call you on it, I will.
Tetra
ETA: You give yourself away on your first line, here, for you are no village idiot. And continuing to use this , claim it, and claim to be abused by your less than intellectual skills here has become so very duplicitous.....
edit on 9-9-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

tetra50

galadofwarthethird

Well everybody has an agenda lostgirl. You practically cant be a living breathing biological being, or for that material being period without there being an agenda in there somewhere at some level. In fact even immaterial beings most likely have agendas, if they exist that is. So I do not think it is a question of do they have and agenda or dont they. Off course they would have something of that nature. As to what it is? Who knows, like you said I merely skimmed this thread and i do not really care either way. You could ask others or yourself since you actually read this whole thread to get an answer to that. Ah but how do you know the people you ask do themselfs not have an agenda or at least a particular way of looking at things.

But the art of listening is a dying art, for all intensive purposes it may just be what they said it is somewhere in the beginnings of this thread. The definitions of nefarious or good or bad, is prone to change depending on any number of factors and circumstances, sometimes literally depending on which side of the line your on. Though sneaky people can not be trusted, they could just suck at expressing what it is they are trying to do and get at, or it may change depending on data they get. Which after looking at there site for some minutes its what it seems to be about, thought there is a onerous theme to it, that to could be subject to change. Ultimately everything is subject to change.

Wow. You can really twist some true crap, like I've never seen before, to back up some downright, untrue crap.....
anyone pay you for that.
LOL
sorry, I'm all out there tonight.....probably get banned by morning. could care less, anymore....someone's gotta stop being diplomatic and call it as they see it. In my experience, on this site, when someone gets like I am right now with it, banning isn't far off... LOL

Tetra, I see nothing wrong with what you posted here...

It is obvious that 'galadofwarthethird' didn't even bother to fully read my post before she replied or she'd have seen that I came to my conclusions by researching legitimate sources linked by people who had done research as well...instead, she implies that my belief in an FL agenda, comes merely from having read the whole thread! I have put in hours mentally collating things like: posts that point to the same conjectures but from different approaches...and then researching the sources of those conjectures...

Sorry, I'm in self-defensive mode....she just made me so mad! Anyway, I for one appreciate your 'calling it as you see it'..

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Oh no unless you think your somehow magical and your thoughts and points of view are the one and only true ones then like I said everybody has an agenda at some level even by the very fact that they would only be able to see things from there perspectives, even by sheer ignorance agendas creep up, just like they can creep up by plan, the very nature of life is compartmentalization and separations of things in many instances, these FL people would know a thing about that, which is why they probably dont bother coming back here because it literately would be not seeing eye to eye on a great majority of things.

Not only not speaking the same language but like direne said some pages back you would literally have to be a Russian to really understand all the little neounces in Russian, and the same can be said for every other language, because there not only words and vowels but here whole lifestyles and more stretching back sometimes thousands of years. Literally ingrained in a sort of social memory of that particular time and peoples, which when they are gone its meaning while it may still be there to an extent it is not the same thing. Its kind of like reading about jumping off cliffs into the sea, and then actually doing it, its two different things in actuality.

Words convey no true meanings and especially when there experiences are different, sometimes completely different. Language is a poor substitute to communicate in but one which is prevalent and necessary. Could you imagine communicating in any other way besides words, meanings, symbology and there expressions? The answer is no. Because that is all it literally is.

No if you want you could link what this "true crap" I wrote went on about is, and what this untrue crap is? And I could i'f I am so inclined see what the hell your talking about. And sorry to say I dont see what your so worked up over, you have done or said nothing which is ban hammer worthy. I seen many a people get the ban hammer, and I have pushed the lines on this site sometimes much more then you and still did not get banned. In fact its a bit worrying as I was actually looking to get banned. But you know! Whatever. And even in that there is a rhyme and reason for it all, some it seems make a habit of being banned and coming back on this site under new persona's. And other for speaking up against the status que, none of which I am aware that you have done. So your kind of jumping at shadows.

Hey maybe you need a nap again, you seem to get flustered over bizarre things. If your a night owl now may be the time to catch them zzzz.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

lostgirl

tetra50

galadofwarthethird

anyone pay you for that.
LOL

Tetra, I see nothing wrong with what you posted here...

It is obvious that 'galadofwarthethird' didn't even bother to fully read my post before she replied or she'd have seen that I came to my conclusions by researching legitimate sources linked by people who had done research as well...instead, she implies that my belief in an FL agenda, comes merely from having read the whole thread! I have put in hours mentally collating things like: posts that point to the same conjectures but from different approaches...and then researching the sources of those conjectures...

Sorry, I'm in self-defensive mode....she just made me so mad! Anyway, I for one appreciate your 'calling it as you see it'..

Thanks, lost girl. I am usually a diplomatic sort....but I've had it, up to my ears and hairline, with being polite, at the expense of the survival of the species.....
because of all the threads on this site, this is what is being discussed here, in so many words. IMHO..
tetra

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

galadofwarthethird
reply to post by tetra50

Oh no unless you think your somehow magical and your thoughts and points of view are the one and only true ones then like I said everybody has an agenda at some level even by the very fact that they would only be able to see things from there perspectives, even by sheer ignorance agendas creep up, just like they can creep up by plan, the very nature of life is compartmentalization and separations of things in many instances, these FL people would know a thing about that, which is why they probably dont bother coming back here because it literately would be not seeing eye to eye on a great majority of things.

Not only not speaking the same language but like direne said some pages back you would literally have to be a Russian to really understand all the little neounces in Russian, and the same can be said for every other language, because there not only words and vowels but here whole lifestyles and more stretching back sometimes thousands of years. Literally ingrained in a sort of social memory of that particular time and peoples, which when they are gone its meaning while it may still be there to an extent it is not the same thing. Its kind of like reading about jumping off cliffs into the sea, and then actually doing it, its two different things in actuality.

Words convey no true meanings and especially when there experiences are different, sometimes completely different. Language is a poor substitute to communicate in but one which is prevalent and necessary. Could you imagine communicating in any other way besides words, meanings, symbology and there expressions? The answer is no. Because that is all it literally is.

No if you want you could link what this "true crap" I wrote went on about is, and what this untrue crap is? And I could i'f I am so inclined see what the hell your talking about. And sorry to say I dont see what your so worked up over, you have done or said nothing which is ban hammer worthy. I seen many a people get the ban hammer, and I have pushed the lines on this site sometimes much more then you and still did not get banned. In fact its a bit worrying as I was actually looking to get banned. But you know! Whatever. And even in that there is a rhyme and reason for it all, some it seems make a habit of being banned and coming back on this site under new persona's. And other for speaking up against the status que, none of which I am aware that you have done. So your kind of jumping at shadows.

Hey maybe you need a nap again, you seem to get flustered over bizarre things. If your a night owl now may be the time to catch them zzzz.

Dude, two or three words into your post, I quit. Again, not the grammar police, but I give you that respect: punctuation. If you cannot respond likewise, I won't read what you write.
just sayin' Have a good night

edit on 9-9-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Your confused, and I am a dude. And yes the FL people do have an agenda, they mentioned it a few times on this thread. The question is, what is your definition of nefarious agendas? I seriously doubt you could even interpret there site or even if its meant to be interpreted, for all you know it could just be mambo jumbo, but really what is the agenda?

Now, since you seem to go on about it. What is it that you think is there agenda. You said you put hours and lots of time into it you should be able to state it pretty clearly and hopefully withing a few paragraphs or preferably sentences. Why not go on and say it? And if not now as things are as thick as syrup right now, at a latter time when you can think more clearly. But yes what is it you think I am about since you seem to think I have one of these so called agendas, and what is it you think is the agenda of the FL people.

You know what, dont bother you probably linked it in this thread somewhere. Though I am not going to be wasting time going through all this # to look it up, I may some other day.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This isn't a reply to me, but I'm taking it on anyway....

The question is, what is your definition of nefarious agendas?

That's another thread, and shows you are deflecting us from delving into the true agenda vis a vis that website and group. Why are you here, for this is the usual substance of your replies. Could it be you wish no one to concentrate too much on Fl's "agenda" which you admit and address here, sort of, while insulting another poster?

? I seriously doubt you could even interpret there site or even if its meant to be interpreted, for all you know it could just be mambo jumbo, but really what is the agenda?

Now, since you seem to go on about it. What is it that you think is there agenda. You said you put hours and lots of time into it you should be able to state it pretty clearly and hopefully withing a few paragraphs or preferably sentences. Why not go on and say it? And if not now as things are as thick as syrup right now, at a latter time when you can think more clearly. But yes what is it you think I am about since you seem to think I have one of these so called agendas, and what is it you think is the agenda of the FL people.

And now we're getting downright insulting, here. "Go on about it" What is your agenda, hmmm, pray tell.

For again, I find certain posters are keeping a true exculpatory investigative motivation from happening here, as we are currently engaged, only, in insult, and back fighting, and thusly cannot concentrate on FL.....

Go on with yourself, before you speak to anyone that way......
Tetra

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Don't try to read all I write or what is between the lines. Sometimes I have a bad habit of writing on more then one level which is mostly a bad habit and for my benefit only, and one or two others. But its simple, just read what the words mean to you, not what you think I wrote down to mean to you.

NO offense! but I never seen anybody so easily clouded by words. Again no offense! but you have yet to say anything with any meaning in it. Why is that you think that I should actually listen to what it is you have to say? You seem to go all ditzy over and about a bunch of words and writing. Who knows maybe you even think that your the only one who makes sense. When clearly that is not the case.

But hey your right you seem to have a dry and cemented thought and writing pattern. Maybe I am going about this all wrong and may need to switch things up to be understood.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Again no offense! but you have yet to say anything with any meaning in it
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Almost everything stated in your post is offensive.......

No meaning to my posts.....I think you may have been away from the thread a while.

Let's get back to biblical and anachronistic EDOM, shall we? Interesting, with that information, you and Brotherman went ALL OUT, didn't you???????
Info and reactin speaks for itself. I do not need to engage with you, for that to be seen.
Yours
Tetra

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

galadofwarthethird
Don't try to read all I write or what is between the lines. Sometimes I have a bad habit of writing on more then one level which is mostly a bad habit and for my benefit only, and one or two others.

Wow. How deep. Kiddie-pool deep. And badly written. Maybe that's where miscommunication comes into play?

Certainly we're not on your--"and one or two others"--level. Surprising you'd hang out here to mentally massage yourself rather than communicate. Having said that, brings me to this:

Deconstructionism isn't new. It has added to our philosophical knowledge. No doubt.

But let's don't take it beyond the reality that we so far face. Linguistic "nihilism" makes no sense, nor can it be supported. That's both pretentious and silly. Without verbal communication we'd most likely be more screwed and chaotic than we are today.

"We're gonna invent a superior form of communication but it's secret." WHAT?

We CAN communicate beyond the limitations some might assert. Who hasn't lain across from their lover and poured their heart out and had their "message" received in full? Was it all verbal? No. Does it negate it's power? No. Was it ESP? No.

Don't sell humanity short. If one does, maybe that reflects more on their own personal limitations than the perceived limitations of language?

Until some group actually somehow, using language to invent antilanguage, finds a way to usher in some kind of ESP that supersedes our verbal and body language, it's just pseudo-intellectual masturbation.

When it's guised in violent images and code...don't whine when folk take note and ask questions.

edit on 9-9-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

That's another thread, and shows you are deflecting us from delving into the true agenda vis a vis that website and group. Why are you here, for this is the usual substance of your replies. Could it be you wish no one to concentrate too much on Fl's "agenda" which you admit and address here, sort of, while insulting another poster?

OK first like I said many times I think the FL people are sort of idiots in some ways and may be brilliant in others. But hey that's just me I say that of a lot of people. If they have an agenda other then there language programing and communications goings on and tests, I really dont give two #z about it.

If you think I am insulting you or other posters, you do not know me. I'f I was insulting you I would be like # #ing # # son of a # funky smelling # # # #, etc etc. You get it now? Trust me i was not trying to insult you, but now I am thinking maybe i should of.

And now we're getting downright insulting, here. "Go on about it" What is your agenda, hmmm, pray tell.

My agenda is that I was bored surfing around, linked on something which linked on other things eventually made my way back to this thread. And...Presto...Just like that I fulfilled my agenda a couple of responses back. If you think I care about any of the things you people or the FL people are going on about, well to an extent i do. Though I find it kind of silly and pointless, so lets just say I do not care enough to remember this thread come tomorrow. OK got it?

For again, I find certain posters are keeping a true exculpatory investigative motivation from happening here, as we are currently engaged, only, in insult, and back fighting, and thusly cannot concentrate on FL..... Go on with yourself, before you speak to anyone that way...... Tetra

Sorry what if I think all you have to say is just opinionated bull#? What then. Am I to take you seriously when you have yet to say or do anything of that nature?

Hey aint nobody stopping you on concentrating on FL. # go to there site I did not even bother as I am not these days interested in that kind of stuff to bother with. But hey, do go on, just you know. Dont expect to have people agree with you constantly. Its a habit among some it seems to just create little constant pat on the back circles and then get all miffy when somebody does not agree with them.

Ya I am looking at you and some others others in this thread. Almost makes me think I am talking to a 5 year old....Hey your not some kid who by change got onto there moms computer are you? Ohh! What now!

Like I said when you say something serious i may take you seriously till then, grow up.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
okay I'll go away and try to grow up now...

At fifty, I've had a hard time with that growing up thing, for sure.....
Tetra
LOLOLOLOL

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

galadofwarthethird

Your confused, and I am a dude. And yes the FL people do have an agenda, they mentioned it a few times on this thread. The question is, what is your definition of nefarious agendas? I seriously doubt you could even interpret there site or even if its meant to be interpreted, for all you know it could just be mambo jumbo, but really what is the agenda?

You know what, dont bother you probably linked it in this thread somewhere. Though I am not going to be wasting time going through all this # to look it up, I may some other day.

First, I never said anything remotely implying that I thought 'you' had an agenda...? And I never said that I knew "what" the FL agenda actually was, only that they must surely have a negative one.
Second, you do not have to understand the languages to figure out the gist of their writings, because many of them have sections in English mixed in with the other language plus the bibliographies are in English, so you can search the books and scientific research papers they used in compiling their reports and get a very clear idea what they are writing about.....
Now, how did I come to my conclusions? See below:

They have created a 'language' (Cassini Diskus) which is intended specifically to use sound to communicate thoughts, ideas, and, at this point feelings, into people's minds by embedding said sounds into music and then transmitting it in either of two frequencies - described in the following direct quote from Direne - a confirmed representative of the site:

"On frequencies: 27Hz is a high beta brainwave associated with anxiety and compulsive behavior. 12 Ghz has to do with sonochemistry (inducing chemical reaction using sound)."

There is legitimate documentation showing that FL has a research branch which is directly linked to the experimental research area (Darpa/psy-ops) of the U.S. government...

They were caught in a lie denying this, as well as lying about the group having no patents on inventions (they have at least 20).

Does any of this sound 'less' than nefarious to you?

Now, I am not going to outline for you the process of checking and cross checking (hours and hours) that I went thru to reach these conclusions, because that would take even more hours and hours, but the information is all either in specific posts in the thread or linked (to 'official documentation') within these posts...

Plus there are a few highly esteemed members of the site who can attest that I never make assertions without thorough investigation of legitimate sources.

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join