It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Ah - Hummingbirds speak "red" and "sugar-water/nectar" in my experience - lol!

Fed a stunned hummingbird from a red plastic lid when I was a girl. It had bounced against our family picture windows, and the cat, who had very different ideas about what to do with stunned hummingbirds (who teased him mercilessly), was speaking "OUT! LET ME OUT THERE RIGHT NOW! OH BETRAYER!!!! MEOUUUUUUUT!" It was not difficult to understand the dynamic of this.

I'm no Dr. Doolittle, but the hummingbird rested, ate with its long tongue while I sat beside it ignoring the cat. The cat, however, took a while to forgive me, complete with swishy tail and all...

Great story, Abeverage!!

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
Who is an expert? Someone with a signed document? Being an Amateur astronomer I know more "experts" that have no degree but know more and have discovered or added more to the field then the PhD Astronomers I have had contact with. The same applies to Information Technology...or medical fields.

And when it comes to Telepathy who is an expert in this field? A neuroscientist? A Yogi (meditation)? Someone who suffers from invasive thoughts or psychic attacks?

Who knows more?

A doctor who has had years of schooling and a degree about how the body/mind works (or they believe how it works). Or someone suffering from an illness?

It used to be that we had to rely "Completely" on the Doctor because we the uninitiated had little or no access to the knowledge that had been accumulated without ourselves becoming doctors.

The doctor makes a hypothesis based on teachings and 3rd party experience unless they have had that illness they can only speculate what it is doing to the patient. The patient being ignorant to the condition would take whatever advice the Doctor had because they had no choice a limited options.

But these days the knowledge abounds and in some cases makes us think we are more educated than the Doctor. Becoming what has been coined a Cyberchondriac, believing what ails us is worse or that we have a certain condition when it is unlikely. While this can be dangerous it is no less dangerous of giving all of your trust in one person, without any consideration to learning about what ails us. So both must work together or find a second, third or fourth opinion.

Perhaps there are others who believe like you do that there is malicious intent and have suffered through it. Perhaps they have suffered like you or worse. There may also be others who have been through it and learned how to resist it. We could argue all day about what it is external or internal or if there is a cure or ways to repel an attack ‎Ad infinitum. But ultimately it is up to an individual to believe there is a remedy and choose to believe it.

And while I am no expert I do believe in a mental firewall.

I have sought help in a variety of ways. I have been through some intensive medical testing, and what I assert was, in fact, affirmed by a medical physician, specializing in neurology. I've had counseling, and a variety
of psychological examinations. I have spent years trying to deal with what I have described.

It isn't that I don't believe in a mental firewall. But I do believe just as your computer can be hacked, regardless, sometimes of your firewall (there is almost always a work around), so can your consciousness. Of course, you don't know me. And I know you very little, as well. I never claimed to be an expert. But I have gone many differrent routes, and done whatever I could, and continue to, rather than just "claim some unlikely situation."
All my testing revealed no "illness." It revealed damage to the nerve sheath, and appropriate brain chemistry, and showed specific signs of what I am describing, otherwise. Primarily, my only "illness" is depression, and it's part of the symptomology, as well, of what I describe. Depression also makes the firewall much harder to assert.

Understand, and wish I could provide you sources for this, but I am a very strong person, mentally. I refuse to give in, and I will continue fighting and trying to keep a firewall as long as I am breathing.

But, my friend, if you don't see how this issue directly applies to developing anti-language and research which may be ongoing to do just that, then perhaps your mind is closed to such considerations.
Respectfully,
Tetra50

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AboveBoard

Ah - Hummingbirds speak "red" and "sugar-water/nectar" in my experience - lol!

Fed a stunned hummingbird from a red plastic lid when I was a girl. It had bounced against our family picture windows, and the cat, who had very different ideas about what to do with stunned hummingbirds (who teased him mercilessly), was speaking "OUT! LET ME OUT THERE RIGHT NOW! OH BETRAYER!!!! MEOUUUUUUUT!" It was not difficult to understand the dynamic of this.

I'm no Dr. Doolittle, but the hummingbird rested, ate with its long tongue while I sat beside it ignoring the cat. The cat, however, took a while to forgive me, complete with swishy tail and all...

Great story, Abeverage!!

I believe the "RED" handle is what attracted it. Oh and I assure you this was no "story" this just happened and was oddly synchronistic as I remember seeing another post about a guy who found and nursed a baby and let a mother hummingbird feed it from his hand!

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Well then, how curious. After basically being embarrassed into desisting from any and all investigations of FL, or at least the reporting and posting of such in this thread, as it would have constituted an invasion of (FL) privacy, it seems the thread has turned into a mutual backslapping and yay you, yay me festival.
Fortunately I have been a little sneaky and kept myself entertained immensely for the last... The Basque thread is a most promising line of enquiry if one were to look for a loose end, as it were. Agur.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Jonjonj

Enlightenment, por favor, Jonjonj?

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonjonj
Well then, how curious. After basically being embarrassed into desisting from any and all investigations of FL, or at least the reporting and posting of such in this thread, as it would have constituted an invasion of (FL) privacy, it seems the thread has turned into a mutual backslapping and yay you, yay me festival.
Fortunately I have been a little sneaky and kept myself entertained immensely for the last... The Basque thread is a most promising line of enquiry if one were to look for a loose end, as it were. Agur.

Jonjonj,

Who said to stop investigating the Forgotten Languages site, And how where you embarrassed? I think you added some very good contributions. At a certain point what was suggested as far as the investigation of the individuals that make up FL and their personal lives was a modicum of decorum or continuing it at your own discretion.

Speculation of the translations, Videos, intentions and directions of FL are still ongoing. And any information on FL I am sure would be welcomed and appreciated.

If however it pertains to the investigation into the members of FL how about creating a separate related thread? That way those who do not wish those inquires can continue here and the thread does not get derailed again by debating that investigation.
edit on 31-8-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jonjonj

Hey Jonjon - I will echo that I don't think anyone intended to embarrass you or "take you off the case" of FL, so to speak!! Your contributions were great!

For myself, I wonder that if digging into their private lives might possibly have an element of danger for them, depending on what country they might be from. I don't know, but the thought struck me. It may be a simple matter of not wanting peers to know. It might mean a loss of a job if their extra activities were brought to light... So. For me it is a matter of respect and that I don't know if what is dug up might actually cause harm to an individual. I don't think they deserve that. But that's solely my opinion.

As for investigating FL and what they are about, I think everyone benefited from your research, and no one would want you to turn away from contributing.

peace to you (and a back slap!!)

- AB

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

That way those who do not wish those inquires can continue here and the thread does not get derailed again by debating that investigation.

Could you explain this further, please?

2nd and third and fourth...
tetra50

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Ahhh yes, Jonjon....I have been awaiting someone from the thread like you, who would bring us back to the "essentials"...... Please, do not be run off, for I have felt this way, too, recently, and/or it is too important what may be going on here to dismiss it on a personal level...or any other level. So, please, do not leave the thread for those reasons, for we all get sidetracked and distracted by our personal situations, and always could use a somewhat objective and derisive voice, as it were.......

Welcome back,
tetra50

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

Ahhh yes, Jonjon....I have been awaiting someone from the thread like you, who would bring us back to the "essentials"...... Please, do not be run off, for I have felt this way, too, recently, and/or it is too important what may be going on here to dismiss it on a personal level...or any other level. So, please, do not leave the thread for those reasons, for we all get sidetracked and distracted by our personal situations, and always could use a somewhat objective and derisive voice, as it were.......

Welcome back,
tetra50

So you believe digging into the background of members of FL's personal lives is acceptable?
edit on 1-9-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

That way those who do not wish those inquires can continue here and the thread does not get derailed again by debating that investigation.

Could you explain this further, please?

2nd and third and fourth...
tetra50

At some point a member suggested they were not interested in the people so much as the work that they are doing on FL and that perhaps several ATS members were digging a bit to deep into who Andryl is. I agreed as well that I was more interested in the enigma that is FL then most of its members and would rather take time trying to decipher their texts then investigate into their personal lives or doxing them.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Welcome back,
tetra50

So you believe digging into the background of members of FL's personal lives is acceptable?
edit on 1-9-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

Absolutely not. Go bait someone else, abeverage. For it is clear to many that is what you are doing here. But no matter; I am through with this thread for this reason. Nice chat we had U2U, which just shows you to be a hypocrite. I knew this was where it would go between us long ago. Bait someone else.......I never went into anyone's background, and offered mine, honestly and willingly, while you extractred and continue to try to extract, a price.

This is called disengenuous.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Oh and btw, you find it acceptable when someone is explaining harrassment to you, to use words such as illness, and the "ignorance of the patient?"

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I have to say this.

There is no point in trying to understand a basque person. They are entirely out of reach for everyone not Basque.

It is better to just take what they offer willingly, then to try to find for yourself that which they purposefully hide.

The very nature of the basque language, the history of the people, the experience that all that is basque has undergone through out history will make it impossible to find anything they dont want you to see.

Here is an example. In WW2 Germany tried to infiltrate the basque region for fears that a strong insurgency could spill over into France. After many set backs even understanding the language, (which was never fully understood by Germany) and many stalemates with any Basque population so as to learn their intentions, the Nazis just realized that they were better off just responding to the Basques instead of breaking them down and dissecting their intentions.

What I like about this group is that they are the epitome of "Basque". I am happy to simply learn what I can and live along side them. Leaving to them all the enigma they have set in place so as to protect themselves and their "everything"

I can tell you that any attempt to pry into them will be fruitless. LOL. Just pointless. Not even Rome could...no one could. They and people like them seeded Europe and the western world. They have been around a while and have learned a few things along the way.

I suggest this thread just focus on the task at hand. Their work, the meaning of the findings, and the gnosis of history in a light of a greater level of understanding.

I have been a little disappointed that this thread took the direction it did. I was really looking forward to a collaborative effort to help them. NOT expose them to powers that may not be beneficial to this end.

I cant say I would even know how to address the threads topic anymore. I cant say I know where to continue down a line of collaborative effort anymore or what the common thread of thought is.

I think this thread has lost its direction and that anything worthwhile that is put forth would be lost to a thousand directions.

Are we still trying to find evidence of a world language from antiquity? A common link to a forgotten world from which all that we know sprung up from? Are we still trying to gain an deeper understanding of human history, the seeds of our youngest empires and peoples, the origin of our most forgotten civilizations and their legacy today?

I really dont think so.

Why cant we just continue to attempt to understand the material provided and expand on it once understood? Why cant a general thesis be formed and then attempted to be proven or disproven?

Isnt that more interesting then who this group is?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

Hello tadman! It has been a long time since your last worthy and illuminating postings - good to see you here again. (I lurked for the vast majority of the thread, and will continue to lurk for the most part - I have said my little piece of the puzzle in the past couple of pages...)

I cant say I would even know how to address the threads topic anymore. I cant say I know where to continue down a line of collaborative effort anymore or what the common thread of thought is.

I think this thread has lost its direction and that anything worthwhile that is put forth would be lost to a thousand directions.

Are we still trying to find evidence of a world language from antiquity? A common link to a forgotten world from which all that we know sprung up from? Are we still trying to gain an deeper understanding of human history, the seeds of our youngest empires and peoples, the origin of our most forgotten civilizations and their legacy today?

I really dont think so.

The information on the FL site provides a lot of topics to choose from, and determining which direction to move in is a multi-faceted thing. It seems you are interested in the aspects of the questions you have presented (quoted above) and your input and insight into these topics would be a great service to the thread.

I would also offer that there is another level of linguistic interest other than the ones you have mentioned, (or perhaps is related to "a forgotten world from which all that we know sprung up from") and that is headed to more than just uncovering a root world language, but an effort at Universal Communication (i.e. multi-species, from dolphins to "otherworld" consciousness - Xenolinguistics) - in other words the research is also forward-thinking, not only historical.

To get there, I propose they are looking at how the brain interprets its limited sensory input and structures linguistics around these inputs - and then asks the questions: What if the inputs are different? What if there is no real common ground in perceptions, how does one communicate? What is the dawn of consciousness itself and at what point does everything begin, and can communication be built from that point?

Bottom line - there are very many directions this thread can go, as FL's vast research efforts are themselves bringing information from many different directions.

The best part of collaboration is that the strengths and interests of many can be contributed to the whole. The challenge of collaboration is a tendency for topics to become diffuse or to slip into areas that are not of interest to all members.

I would urge you to define for yourself what you want to see discussed, and contribute from your strengths and interests as you will so that others here may benefit. From my perspective, it would be most welcome! And it would, no doubt, steer conversation and collaboration in a related direction.

peace to you,
AB

[steps back into the shadows...]
edit on 1-9-2013 by AboveBoard because: adding stuff...

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

Language is very limited in describing reality between 2 native speakers, it is even more limited in translation between observers from different cultures. Before exploring the estoric I try and understand the language as described to me it is like water molding to a vessel you change the language and you change the soul. I think a solid thesis should start at the beginning with language what is discussed is not as important as how it is projected. This is where I study I do not dismiss the other angles inclusive but for me this is the beginning been at it for about 2 months and have learned much things I would not have normally even known to ask until then. Others have different questions, for me now it is only answers I look for because of knowing what to ask about. I have been hate mailed on U2U on this thread ridiculed and otherwise said I am overzealous been drinking and other things, in my defense I still believe starting at ufos aliens and demons is not where one should start, there is a philosophy behind all this that is very interesting but at first you must know the terms before agreeing to a service

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

Yes, language is very limited, even between native speakers!! Misunderstandings can plague the best of intentions.

This thread and FL itself have a gem-like quality: everyone chooses the facet which sparkles most to their eyes, and puts their effort into sharing the light and color of it. (Or its shadow.)

Are you able to summarize your own "thesis" or research statement based on which light speaks most to your soul?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

I can however it means nothing to those else that other paths of exploration, I have tried before and got no where asking here, therefore my contributions since such has been very limited. I would provide a thesis but what it is I am doing or have been reading about, others may chime in and tell you but I choose not to publicize some here know others do not this is the nature of it.

No matter how you look at it, regardless of what it is being discussed, means very little, as everyone is guessing what it is they are saying, talking about, researching, so little is being done to really figure that out first instead skipping to step four without even reading the directions. This is my take Kandtz will tell you Allu demons, others will say aliens, others will tell you Jesus I am sure, I am saying that I am trying to understand the language before disseminating the rest. Change the language change the soul some have not forgot the inquisition. Lots of science has been coded or only discovered after death for a reason historically I find this no different, my opinion like or not this is mine alone you do not have to share it and mean you no malice or disrespect this also applies to those else that may disagree

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
It's rather interesting to me just how much passion this thread has provoked. I've personally never been a part of a thread where there was so much um...encouragement...to conform to other's expectation of how the thread should go.

That includes private messages, too. I'm not making a conspiracy out of that, but it is, in my ATS experience, singular.

As far as the Basque and/or Gil artifacts issue...is that a major thrust of FL, or just an interest of some members?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brotherman
Change the language change the soul some have not forgot the inquisition.

Who decides the parameters?

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join