It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50
Getting back to FL, though, and Dr. Mangano's specialties, there is much beyond the language, obviously going on here. And as I stated before, the deconstructionism, comments about Indo-Europeans, and the sciences Mangano seems to specializae in, combined with an obvious interest in the esoteric, do not present an all too pleasant "scope," if you will, of motivations. And perhaps also, the science to achieve what that scope seems to entail. If one concentrates, I think, too much on the "language/sound/thought," combination, and falls in love, a it were, with just the intellectualism presented, it may be quite dangerous territory---though I admit I've used imagination to uphold that in this view. But some things are not so new, and esoteric dark arts certainly are not.
And Lovecraft's work is filled with similar themes being explored here.

If I just said, "Bingo!" it wouldn't reflect the admiration I have for your mind and character, tetra. A lot of important points, imo, to digest, and attempt to parse, in your thoughts. Nice.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Why, thank you, so much, Sir Gut...

I really was afraid all our "nothing but hard sources, please," folks would come out and slam me for these introductions of information, attempting to draw some similarities to those who thought similiarly, and what may have already happened or is being planned for and where that could lead....

I do not believe even researching this group should be taken lightly in any way. And I, for one, am not the least interested in a thought form type of language if we are messing around with people's minds with possibilities of the EM field, Remote Neural Monitoriing, or the kind of nano/mechano type of chips and a computer/satellite interface being used to do so, already.... Hey, but that's just silly old me.
Tetra

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I spent a lot of time looking at things too, I can honestly say, I disagree with where you think this is leading respectfully. My ideas most certainly differ from yours, however this is not a bad thing. I appreciate your contributions but must say that I disagree with a lot you believe. Either way differing views are always good so I hope to read more of your posts and follow your research as you follow mine

Respectfully

B-man

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

It's become apparent that you can be allowed to create content for FL and have it encoded and added to the site contents without still really having a clue as to what the overall intent of the project is, and that can carry through to any number of the contributors there, each might have their own idea as to what the overall purpose is.

When i first considered the way the site functioned in terms of allowing contributors to add content i felt it was strangely clumsy, one cannot simply post messages there as say here at ATS, it needs to be submitted to the website manager, formatted as a unique page, and uploaded into the site server files, or so it seems to me.

What argues against such a Machiavellian scheme being in operation is that each individual involved does seemingly have the means to contact other members as they provide emails on their blogs, so if they ever all got in touch and found out they were all providing content from differing idealistic and esoteric perspectives that would be problematic.

Unless of course they were the sort of people susceptible to being readily controlled, in the sense of following instructions as to what you can and cannot say and were you can and cannot say it.

Pssst, can you keep a secret...?

edit on 27-8-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kantzveldt
It's possible that was the Auntie Mollys' Logic of it all, so maybe disinformation.by disingenuous means

Less 'Aunt Molly', more Elementary, my dear Kantzveldt. If you're looking for the disinformation/disingenuous angle...then that would be the prominent placing of a Proto-Germanic (PIE origin) word (gisel) in amongst an otherwise Uralic body.

Cute...all things considered

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by KristofLaw
On the web page there are numerous mentions of blood geometry, dark geometry, dark math and the like in the videos or what have you lying about on their page. I believe there is more to this than simple (
) linguistics.

Linguistics, in terms of a written language, communicable over time and space, includes geometry, and other symbology. Mathematics is widely perceived as a universal language, as is music. So yeah, not simple linguistics in the sense that which we use today, but possibly simplified in the aspect of universal communication. Words, if anything, as we have developed them, are much more complex markers for transmitting information, but retain their basis as symbols, they only seem less complex relationally because of our social conditioning from birth to encourage our literacy and proficiency in their usage as our primary means of communication.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Yes never mind me there, i just refer to etymology as Auntie Mollys' Logic as it very often is, having read many a long and rambling supposedly true yarn of her inspiring, she does teach at elementary level though as you say.

edit on 27-8-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Yes never mind me there, i just refer to etymology as Auntie Mollys' Logic as it very often it is, having read many a long and rambling supposedly true yarn of her inspiring, she does teach at elementary level though as you say.

I was in turn making a literary reference, but, no matter, same over all meaning; simple and straightforward.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
This Forgotten Language group could also be involved with the study of Transhumanisim.
I have done a lot of heavy reading with regards to some of the topics this group chooses to study
that combined with the ideas and thoughts of others on this thread have lead me to thinking that this is not out of the scope of plausibility.

Again just food for thought.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I had mentioned earlier in this post and a few others, that Cassini-Diskus is being used to record or translate UFO encounters and events.

The latest Cassini post. is the second time they mention a specific site.

The co-ordinates 33°27′N 112°04′W - 33.45°N 112.067°W refer to Phoenix, Arizona and with the graphic made within the text of Cassini-Diskus I think at this point it is a safe bet as to what it about, The Phoenix Lights(actually the triangle-shaped object that was also reported).

Now here is something I am curious about, in yet another Cassini post
coordinates were also used +39° 16' 46.70", -97° 51' 33.36" specifically take you a google map
of a place called Walnut Rd.

Basically the middle of Kansas, I have been searching and have yet to come across an incident or sighting that revolves around this area. I am sure that I will but any help would be appreciated.

Further while I was writing this I had an epiphany regarding this Cassini post FT Lindsham Event.
For a week or so I could not correlate Lindsham with an event or even a place, and again they made a pattern within the wording, this time looking like a sound wave? Re-reading through the thread and the glowing spheres and metallic origin I thought…well could it be more language obfuscation? Lindsham = Rendlesham?

"Britian's Roswell AKA...

Rendlesham Forest and RAF Woodbridge The Rendlesham Forest event is recorded audio of a Close Encounter of the 3rd Kind.
edit on 27-8-2013 by abeverage because: cleaned up URL

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

What argues against such a Machiavellian scheme being in operation is that each individual involved does seemingly have the means to contact other members as they provide emails on their blogs, so if they ever all got in touch and found out they were all providing content from differing idealistic and esoteric perspectives that would be problematic.

Probably I wasn't clear about that. I do believe they are on the "same page" and I do believe they are all learning and/or proficient in the language. Just that not everyone there, say, has the same intensity of focus about every topic discussed. They could, though, I admit, be of the "hive mind" already.

Unless of course they were the sort of people susceptible to being readily controlled, in the sense of following instructions as to what you can and cannot say and were you can and cannot say it.

Interesting thought.

Pssst, can you keep a secret...?

Heck yeah, do tell.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Update...

While trying to edit my previous post I saw that Walnut Rd. is actually in a place called Delphos, Kansas. I had mistakenly been searching only the road and Kansas.

The Delphos Event took place in 1971 a year that has significance at least to me! LOL

edit on 27-8-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I do believe that the evidence for your theory continues to build, Sir.

Hmmm, a "luminescent" ring in "Delphos." Seems we have a theme going with all this light and shining and plasma bidness.

Fascinating case, that one, too.

edit on 27-8-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The Delphos case would almost certainly interest our sisters and brothers at FL. It's considered a strong trace-evidence case with some science backing it.

Fulvic acid is mentioned in the materials abeverage presented us with. Here's some excerpted info that I found interesting on fulvic acid, although I'm not savvy enough to judge how accurate it is, it seems knowledgeable and comes with footnotes:

Fulvic acid in science and medicine

Fulvic acid is still not well known or understood by most of the scientific or medical community. Fulvic acids have not been able to be synthesized by chemists, and are unable to be clearly defined because of their extremely complex nature. This perplexity warrants little opportunity for science or medicine to exploit fulvic acid, or profit from new patents….

…Some scientists have recently been studying fulvic acid, and have come up some amazing facts. They tell us that fulvic acid is the finest electrolyte known to man. It assists with human enzyme production, hormone structures, and is necessary for the utilization of vitamins. It has been found to be essential to living cells in carrying on metabolic processes. It maintains the ideal environment for dissolved mineral complexes, elements, and cells to bio-react electrically with one another causing electron transfer, catalytic reactions, and transmutations into new minerals….Fulvic acid can similarly scavenge heavy metals and detoxify pollutants….
www.supremefulvic.com...

However, it should be noted that it sounds like a substance that might be found in farming operations?

edit on 27-8-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

That case is a "goody." And it brings to mind that phenomena noticed by...Wilson... or rather, Fort, I think ... maybe Keel? Heh, all of them actually, anyway ...regarding place names and reported weirdities.

Delphos is reminiscent of Delphi, after all. Have I mentioned how curious this makes me?

And Kandzt...

It's become apparent that you can be allowed to create content for FL and have it encoded and added to the site contents without still really having a clue as to what the overall intent of the project is,

I thought that quote related to ATS... and our (well, my "effort", to be fair) trying to pick apart FL, most especially... and nice catch, you above average drink, you.
edit on 8/27/2013 by Baddogma because: conserving posts and page count

edit on 8/27/2013 by Baddogma because: once more... same as before

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

As an addendum, here is a very detailed analysis of the soil samples, done August 9, 1999. This is the full report by Phyllis A. Budinger, the woman interviewed in the video clip.

Delphos Soil Sample Analysis

peace,
AB

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baddogma
reply to post by The GUT

That case is a "goody." And it brings to mind that phenomena noticed by...Wilson... or rather, Fort, I think ... maybe Keel? Heh, all of them actually, anyway ...regarding place names and reported weirdities.

Delphos is reminiscent of Delphi, after all. Have I mentioned how curious this makes me?

And Kandzt...

It's become apparent that you can be allowed to create content for FL and have it encoded and added to the site contents without still really having a clue as to what the overall intent of the project is,

I thought that quote related to ATS... and our (well, my "effort", to be fair) trying to pick apart FL, most especially... and nice catch, you above average drink, you.
edit on 8/27/2013 by Baddogma because: conserving posts and page count

edit on 8/27/2013 by Baddogma because: once more... same as before

I also corolated Delphos with Delphi and upon further digging found that area of Kansas, even the state itself is a bit of a hotbed for UFO sightings. Well where else would the "Skygods" come down?

Delphos or Delphus was the mythical son of Apollo and Delphi got it's name from him. And the Isle of Delos the birthplace of Apollo.

Funny I am betting the modern day residents of Delphos probably has no idea about this, and yet they seem to still be visited from the heavens...

I am curious was the above average drink in reference to me?
edit on 27-8-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

This is very interesting good find! I will see what I can find in regards to other uses of this acid I will check out CQ researcher and a few other places for you.

Study on the Effects of Humic and Fulvic Acids on Quantum Dot Nanoparticles Using Capillary Electrophoresis with Laser-Induced Fluorescence Detection

Mary Dawn Celiz , Luis A. Colón *, David F. Watson , and Diana S. Aga *
Department of Chemistry, Natural Sciences Complex, University at Buffalo, The State University of New York, Buffalo, New York 14260-3000, United States
Environ. Sci. Technol., 2011, 45 (7), pp 2917–2924
DOI: 10.1021/es1031097
Publication Date (Web): March 7, 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Chemical Society
*Phone: (716) 645-4220 (D.S.A.); (716) 645-4213 (L.A.C.). Fax: (716) 645-6963. E-mail: [email protected] (D.S.A.); [email protected] (L.A.C.).

Here you go

Didnt get to read it yet but posted cause you may get to it before me
edit on 27-8-2013 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Be sure to check the dates also when the Dead Moon Circus were in town...

Dead Moon Circus
edit on 28-8-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

I know that the Dead Moon Circus are DREAM thieves, who look inside each mortals dream mirror (the life they live inside of a dream or an ideal ambitions) they were looking for a specific golden mirror in which something very powerful has been hidden...

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join