It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50
Members did uncover the website discussion between known linguists and archeologists, discussing both the find, the politics of its denial of authenticity, and Ayndryl, FL and where who and how "they" and "she" is....as well as Direne, and others.....and what their possible motives might be in endorsing and/or negating said find.
This is DEEP, Gut......very deep, because it involves so very much on so many different levels.

Keep reading, my friend. You will become fascinated, I am quite sure.
Tetra

Oh my...I really should just shut up and keep reading. I feel like the idgit I am and should've known better. It was both fun and a personal challenge to pretend I was playing as if the thread was fresh. What great sport this is, though!

I had, for myself, already tentatively identified "Ms. Ayn" in RL. I guess I better familiarize myself with the "privacy" argument that has transpired. Thank you.

edit on 21-8-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Although I have not been a member as long as you, Gut, I long ago discovered this website, and had an account way back in 2006, right after Katrina. You see, I am a survivor of that Hurricane. Capital, as it changed everything and everyone here, quite literally.

I only bring this up because of all the threads I have ever read here, and I read long before I opened my mouth, I've never seen the likes of this one---other than maybe your Aviary thread, and All Paths Lead to Rome. The dynamics that transpired here, and the brilliance of certain members (OP, to begin with) and then all that transpired thereafter....as it progressed, was and is quite a ride, so to speak. So many tangential issues and layers came up in this thread, including this privacy thing, and how far is it ethically to go to uncover the identity of someone on the web....

But here's the fascinating thing about this particular group: they've got a site, wide out in the open, and yet somewhat blocked from others.....well, mostly, really, blocked from others, than whatever, whomever they are...That, in and of itself, drives certain numerous and fascinating dynamics, all by itself. Why would you do that, if you were not "baiting?" And then if you are, why are you? Baiting? You will find several members realized this may have been the case, and Direne's interaction here was just toying with them, to sit back and watch the response. Members acted out of character then, trying to draw them out, speculating wildly, even calling themselves psychotic, just to bait another response, or perhaps honestly.....I don't know. I read, followed, observed, and was in awe of how it played out, really. Privately, I always held my own opinion, refused to click on certain links or become too involved, beyond observance,,,but then, it got even too much for me, as the privacy issue, the "research" issue, the archeological and political issues got way too deep for me not to speak what I already knew about Nodespace and many of us recognized the layers of the hypnotic videos and taboos employed as a specific layer to get beyond, all encompassing so much more than just an anti-language.....

Though, I think it's obvious you, me and Eidolon, just to name a few have been highly interested for some time in DARPA and other alphabet agencies' motives where narrative collection and language and such are concerned, perceiving there was something deeper than all the taboo displayed. Even within those agenicies, themselves (and isn't it interesting the metaphoric and literal nature of alphabet agencies involvement with language and changing forever alphabet, language, how we speak, connect, or disconnect), there is an enormous amount of division, I sense, as to what the motives and ethics or lack thereof are causing and effecting......and then we have Kantzveldt's descriptions of demonic influence, quantumly, entanglement, and what the even deeper motives may be here.

It is truly fascinating, and at times, beyond comprehension. I have studied this thread and the reactive response to it like no other, for all I have described, and learned much about others as well as myself.......
Keep reading......
Tetra

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Did you say, Duh, Duh, Duh, DARPA! Gulp! Heheh. Okay, it was wishful thinking that I could keep my mouth shut. I'm on page 29. Direne is certainly charming. Rather slick, though, so far. I've seen that before unless I get hit with an unexpected left from right-field and do a change-up.

Holes, though. I see some.

One thing I KNOW is a lie--or at least possibly unknown by Direne--there's DEFINITELY some funding involved. Who supplies said funds? Through what channel?

Do we find out who recruited this "crack" group of bleeding-edge scholars? I don't think one person could have not only identified them, but have also laser-focused such a world-class group on core philosophy that straddles such multidisciplinary studies. Out of idealism at that.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Did you miss a page ago, perhaps, Gut, my direct web page link to DARPA and Nodespace, which is brought up directly by the Forgotten Language Group? I don't think there is much question of the funding, at least some of it, here, any longer....
Tetra
Like I said, I supplied a link with DARPA and Nodespace.....just clear your browser of cookies, afterwards, my friend, of course....though we are both staring at and reading a "monitor."

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Here it is again, in case you missed it:

Chapel language concepts Domain Maps Data Parallelism Task Parallelism Base Language Locality Control Target Machine chapel.cray.com...]http://chapel.cray.com/presentations/Chapel-LULESH-SIAM-CSE-2013.pdf[/url]D arpa and Nodespace edit on 12-8-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50
Did you miss a page ago, perhaps, Gut, my direct web page link to DARPA and Nodespace, which is brought up directly by the Forgotten Language Group? I don't think there is much question of the funding, at least some of it, here, any longer....
Tetra
Like I said, I supplied a link with DARPA and Nodespace.....just clear your browser of cookies, afterwards, my friend, of course....though we are both staring at and reading a "monitor."

Yeah, guess I caught the drift but missed the link. Will I be able to do the math and directly connect Nodespace to FL? That in itself, as you infer, would be POOF (proof of outside funding.) Which would pretty much demolish any pretty rhetoric from self-professed group members.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Yup, along through the thread Nodespace comes up via FL, not DARPA...
They claimed to have developed it to study language and culture and develop their anit-language, and the effects of language vs. culture.....etc. Kantzveldt can probably fill you in on that much better than I, but I am for sure this came up with FL and Nodespace, first. Then someone posted a screenshot of what Nodespace "looked" like, and I recognized it, along with another member. Then I started the DARPA digging, cause I remembered where I'd seen that and heard about the software long before this thread about Forgotten Languages, so proof will not be a problem in terms of funding. That was, in fact, the order the "revelations," so to speak came in......

The "math" will be pretty direct as in 1+1=3......DARPA subcontracts, group calls itself Forgotten Languages, + hidden component linking them= 3 ummmm, it's late if my math isn't making sense.

edit on 21-8-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I caught the Nodespace reference early on, but hadn't been able, at that point, to absolutely tie THAT software--as linked--with FL as indisputable developers. Send me relevant links you know where, por favor?

If that pans out...screw privacy...it's on.

Brain-fried, dang y'all...thanks, it's been awhile haha.

See y'all tomorrow!

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I hate to add to the noise (and page count) of this important, multilayer thread... but just want to say I'm following and glad it has had an injection of mind power from minds I admire as well as some new momentum... this quagmire needs refinement of terms and topics, because at it's core is some of the neatest science and cultural deconstruction I've come across in a long, long time.

And that points to refinement of language... refinement of thought... infinitely regressive, isn't it? Heh... love it.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

That is an interesting question you raise there, how can non-existential spiritual phenomena show up on the radar as it were, and if they are to be understood as random and chaotic in nature, how come they sometimes seem to have an agenda?

Probably the only way to look at this is in terms of the three tier system of the ancient world, the lowest level we can ascribe to our Quantum Nether-regions, we'll be the existential meat in the sandwich, and we'll bring into consideration Higher Spiritual forces, that are extremely well organized and always have an agenda.

In my OP I opinionated that for me this a case of an aspect of High Heavenly Order, Ea or Yah and his chosen people, running the Gallu Demons as it were.

Now FL may be attempting to tinker and interact with aspects of the realm beneath us, but if the Higher Powers ever took a holiday then our entire existence would collapse, in short they run the whole show, if you'll forgive my interjection of currently unfashionable dogma.

And thus if they regulate our every molecule and atom, we can refer to this as nature and it's patterns in general, then they are quite capable of inducing the odd chaotic welt upon our much abused behinds, and quite capable of orchestrating aspects of chaos, as the basis of their power extends through the entire three tier system.

The nature then of the three tier system is that as far as the Higher Powers are concerned they can call us but we can never call them, except through prayer, which is to say leave a message and we'll maybe get back to you, but we can in theory choose to get in touch with the Demons of Primordial Chaos as we see fit, though whether that is advisable is a different question.

reply to post by The GUT

Just to say that i'm greatly enjoying your stream of consciousness attempt at overview, and that yourself and tetra50 are doing a great job in taking this to the next level...see you in the clouds

edit on 21-8-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baddogma
I hate to add to the noise (and page count) of this important, multilayer thread... but just want to say I'm following and glad it has had an injection of mind power from minds I admire as well as some new momentum... this quagmire needs refinement of terms and topics, because at it's core is some of the neatest science and cultural deconstruction I've come across in a long, long time.

And that points to refinement of language... refinement of thought... infinitely regressive, isn't it? Heh... love it.

I'm even more confused after sleeping on it. Like I said, I see some noble spirit in this, here and there. First thing I did this morning was read some more of Ayndryl to get a better feel for the subject and, well, because she's dang interesting.

None of the underlying philosophy seems new to me though, only the tech and the advanced societal understanding.

As far as this 'tech' goes, am I right in my understanding that a universal future language is envisioned. One that probably occurs, or is introduced, after socio-entropy? One that can have parameters set in it? Because, so far, I can't read it as anything short of that?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Yeah, that's one of the conclusions... as I understood it anyway, but that's a problem as far as I'm concerned as my knowledge base is big but shallow and to speak with any real value on most of the topics that are engendered by this discussion would take a few years of grad school... so I'm left to watch from the bleachers with something only slightly above ignorance.

But I glean enough to be entranced and to agree with your inference... on one aspect of what they're doing, anyway.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baddogma
But I glean enough to be entranced and to agree with your inference... on one aspect of what they're doing, anyway.

Well, if the above turns out to be true then, yeah, that opens the door for a LOT of other inferences that would then carry some evidentiary weight, it seems to me.

Hrrrmmm....this roller coaster ride is a little more intense than I reckoned when I got in line.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Oh, thank you for that Kantz, that makes it SO much clearer (for me, anyways- and I'm NOT being sarcastic, for once). I'm glad you figured out what I so inexpertly asked and I have a better grasp of your perspective.

That was part of my assimilation problem, figuring out what base terms the two disparate groups were working with... or which reality base we/they were using.

What gets muddled here is what each group "believes" as in what these "alien intelligences" actually are (for instance), and their parameters... so your explanation above (that I missed on the first try) helps... greatly.

So much beautiful intelligence here... so refreshing. Now to go back and re-peruse this thread and try to attack it from a more serious place, rather than as the fascinating curiosity and starting off place for years of study that it already is.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I will look later today, Gut, through the thread and see if I can find the specific page where Nodespace, either being developed by FL or the group just using it in their research efforts, is brought up.....and then a screenshot of what the program looks like in practice on your monitor. Then a member talked about having seen it before.

I believe someone found reference to the program on the FL site, itself, or perhaps Direne spoke of it. I am not sure. Perhaps Kantzvelt can help us with that question. Sorry, Kantz if I misspelled your member name. I am presently in a deep layer of exhaustion.

Thank you, Kantz, btw, for what you said about my efforts and the Gut's,( more his than mine, really) as to taking this a little further. Wish I could be more erudite, but at the moment, I'm doing good just to be awake without coffee.
Tetra50

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

And again, jeez I hate adding noise... BUT I have to agree. The implications within implications are ...amazing and just keep coming.

This thread spins off in so many directions and touches upon so many aspects of reality that I find intriguing that I can't seem to find enough favorable descriptors for it... alas, I wish I had found this particular line of thought years ago when I was fuddling around for an academic discipline that would hold me for a lifetime... but enough gushing.

At the end I find myself wondering if they've actually found a method for "reliable" communication with (whatever flavor of) spiritual powers... and of course the implications and questions from that are exponentially growing... add DARPA in and a pulp bestseller forms with the caveat that it might be based in our reality... fractal branching of ideas increase.

I'd add that this methodology and the minds involved are how I'd guess actual contact with ...whatever might take place in a mundane way... the results of this could be as dark as many think... but regardless...

AND add in the uses for this information and programming of minds besides "alien" contact and again, the implications for use and misuse astound...
edit on 8/21/2013 by Baddogma because: add and paragraphs

edit on 8/21/2013 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
In 2005 archaeologists unearthed inscriptions in Latin, Basque, Egyptian hieroglyphics and many other extraordinary objects in the Roman ruins of Iruña Veleia (Álava, Basque Country, Spain). A scientific committee rejected its authenticity. The authority reported several people for fraud and destruction of historical heritage. At present the administration of justice has not acted. There are some scientists and other interested persons who defend the authenticity of the findings. I think that everything is crazy and a joke.

There is a relationship between FL and this controversy. If you turn to the site will find articles in Spanish that are libels against people who maintained the falsehood in the forums. There are people involved here who know a lot about it.

There is much information in Spanish and Basque (very little in France French and English) on the subject. In English you can inform here:

The Veleia Affair
Mike Elkin
Archaeology.
archive.archaeology.org...

I read little and bad English, I followed the thread with difficulty but I have full read. This is written is Spanish and I translate with Google. Sorry.

En 2005 los arqueólogos desenterraron inscripciones en latín, euskera, jeroglíficos egipcios y muchos otros objetos extraordinarios en las ruinas romanas de Iruña Veleia (Álava, País Vasco, España). Una comisión Científica rechazó su autenticidad. La autoridad denunció a varias personas por estafa y destrucción del patrimonio histórico. En la actualidad la administración de Justicia no se ha pronunciado. Hay algunos científicos y otras personas interesadas que defienden la autenticidad de los hallazgos. A mí me parece que todo es descabellado y una broma.

Hay una relación entre FL y esta controversia. Si buscan en el sitio encontrarán artículos en español que son libelos en contra de personas que sostuvieron la falsedad en los foros de Internet. Hay personas que han intervenido aquí que saben mucho de ello.

Hay mucha información en español y euskera (muy poca en francé e inglés) sobre este asunto. En inglés puede informase aquí:

The Veleia Affair
Mike Elkin
Archaeology.

Leo poco y mal en inglés, he seguido el hilo con dificultad pero lo he leído completo. Esto lo escribo es español y traduzco con Google.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Eucarpo

Oh yes, thanks for that reminder regarding that find, too, from those who showed up late to the show. More layers.

Even if their methodology (including the computer program and new 'anti-language' language) for contact with another form of intelligence and/or finding a purer language itself is a 'prank,' (or since they've been working on it for years more likely wrong or an experiment than 'prank') the prank itself is fascinating and we're back to thinking that it's impressive even if it's a social dynamics experiment.

The onion keeps growing layers and ...and... (sputters out)... that's what I meant about fractal ideas and tangents... so many that just writing about the number of ideas involved becomes burdensome.

I'll read your sources for the find (found the English version) of what was in that archeological site (or what was hoaxed), because even if it's all a prank, I think I'd learn something based on the caliber of minds involved... even if it's just motive.

It's like one big demonstration (or ritual) of uncertainty. Hail Eris and the Discordians!

edit on 8/21/2013 by Baddogma because: add stuff

edit on 8/21/2013 by Baddogma because: other cleaning

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Do you guys think it's a good idea to contact DARPA themselves and inquire about nodespace? Obviously it's public information seeing as it's on a website that is public.

www.darpa.mil...

Why not get to the belly of the beast and just ask. Sometimes thats all you have to do besides snooping or doxing FL's site.

On second thought, those guys are storing data on us. And the government is storing everything we do anyway. So i do say game on.

Opinions?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eucarpo
In 2005 archaeologists unearthed inscriptions in Latin, Basque, Egyptian hieroglyphics and many other extraordinary objects in the Roman ruins of Iruña Veleia (Álava, Basque Country, Spain). A scientific committee rejected its authenticity. The authority reported several people for fraud and destruction of historical heritage. At present the administration of justice has not acted. There are some scientists and other interested persons who defend the authenticity of the findings. I think that everything is crazy and a joke.

There is a relationship between FL and this controversy. If you turn to the site will find articles in Spanish that are libels against people who maintained the falsehood in the forums. There are people involved here who know a lot about it.

There is much information in Spanish and Basque (very little in France French and English) on the subject. In English you can inform here:

The Veleia Affair
Mike Elkin
Archaeology.

I read little and bad English, I followed the thread with difficulty but I have full read. This is written is Spanish and I translate with Google. Sorry.

En 2005 los arqueólogos desenterraron inscripciones en latín, euskera, jeroglíficos egipcios y muchos otros objetos extraordinarios en las ruinas romanas de Iruña Veleia (Álava, País Vasco, España). Una comisión Científica rechazó su autenticidad. La autoridad denunció a varias personas por estafa y destrucción del patrimonio histórico. En la actualidad la administración de Justicia no se ha pronunciado. Hay algunos científicos y otras personas interesadas que defienden la autenticidad de los hallazgos. A mí me parece que todo es descabellado y una broma.

Hay una relación entre FL y esta controversia. Si buscan en el sitio encontrarán artículos en español que son libelos en contra de personas que sostuvieron la falsedad en los foros de Internet. Hay personas que han intervenido aquí que saben mucho de ello.

Hay mucha información en español y euskera (muy poca en francé e inglés) sobre este asunto. En inglés puede informase aquí:

The Veleia Affair
Mike Elkin
Archaeology.

Leo poco y mal en inglés, he seguido el hilo con dificultad pero lo he leído completo. Esto lo escribo es español y traduzco con Google.

Eucarpo: thanks so much for your added info. I have tried to illuminate how deep and widespread, multilayered and multifaceted (third or fourth time I have used these terms tonight, hmmm, what does THAT mean) all this information really is. From what is buried to what is trying to manifest through our energy in this dimension to coalesce with us on this dimension, the desconstructionism of our history and replacement of US, as HUMANS and a replacement of history, as I see it....

You have added much here, in reiterating what this archeological find plays into this complicated and vexating mix of motivations we have to plow through to see what is really going on.

Thanks so much for being here, and adding that input, for this, IMHO, is a very large part of what is happening here, buried underneath all these other layers of motivations and "science and research" and the pursuit of the destruction of humanity. Again, just my opinion. It is coming down to who and what were here first, and how did that occur....
Tetra50

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join